Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Ekweremadu, Mimiko, Others To Receive Integrity Award - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu, Mimiko, Others To Receive Integrity Award (12803 Views)

Bishop To Akeredolu: Don’t Waste Time Probing Mimiko, Others / PHOTO: Ekweremadu, Mimiko, Sheriff, Makarfi, Others In Peace Meeting / Happening Now: Ekweremadu, Mimiko, Sheriff, Makarfi, Others In Peace Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu, Mimiko, Others To Receive Integrity Award by sematec(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hm
Re: Ekweremadu, Mimiko, Others To Receive Integrity Award by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
G
Re: Ekweremadu, Mimiko, Others To Receive Integrity Award by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
Nice one
Re: Ekweremadu, Mimiko, Others To Receive Integrity Award by Bankitee(m): 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
Huh! My ass, mimiko lipsrsealed, integrity, where is d integrity?

Re: Ekweremadu, Mimiko, Others To Receive Integrity Award by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
[size=18pt]NOW HATERZ HAVE GOT ANOTHER REASON TO HATE![/size]
Re: Ekweremadu, Mimiko, Others To Receive Integrity Award by nwakibe: 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
Is it the integrity I know or is there any other meaning to integrity? Mimiko and Ekweremmadu? lol!
Re: Ekweremadu, Mimiko, Others To Receive Integrity Award by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Ekweremadu, Mimiko, Others To Receive Integrity Award by ocholawealth(m): 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
Integrity no matter a scholar's shade of opinion cannot otherwise have a loose meaning...... This award is nothing less than promoting uncourt behaviour in the polity.
Re: Ekweremadu, Mimiko, Others To Receive Integrity Award by fowowe411: 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
These people are doing damages to the body of Christ... Christian Journalists? Award of integrity? Mimiko? The governor of my state? Oga o..... Make we shall dy look.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Mimiko, Others To Receive Integrity Award by emamos: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
funmo:
ki we wa ke?

inte kini?

kiwon ba fun awon yen lawardu... shi kan fun Aregbe, Tinubu, Saraki ati Gbajabi o o!

ki dede palapala we ke?

S.I.B
I no dey undastand dis your MALAY language
Re: Ekweremadu, Mimiko, Others To Receive Integrity Award by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
This award does not portray the character of these guber thugs.
Re: Ekweremadu, Mimiko, Others To Receive Integrity Award by JingoOAU(m): 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
boolet:

Hmm. Well, compared to others, he try.

Is this d same boolet I knw in OAU
Re: Ekweremadu, Mimiko, Others To Receive Integrity Award by emamos: 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
Johnbosco77:
hmmmmm. thieves been given integrity award. God help Nigeria and her poor masses.
Re: Ekweremadu, Mimiko, Others To Receive Integrity Award by boolet: 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
JingoOAU:

Is this d same boolet I knw in OAU
Dept of History sir.
Re: Ekweremadu, Mimiko, Others To Receive Integrity Award by Darlyton: 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
SO SO SAD... CHRISTIANITY YAFF SUFFER... RUBBISH
Re: Ekweremadu, Mimiko, Others To Receive Integrity Award by emamos: 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
Johnbosco77:
hmmmmm. thieves been given integrity award. God help Nigeria and her poor masses.
Re: Ekweremadu, Mimiko, Others To Receive Integrity Award by Solorez2015(m): 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
boolet:
Hmm. Well, compared to others, he try.
Tchai!!!!! God punish mimiko and the award. all his handwork alienates ondo state citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Mimiko, Others To Receive Integrity Award by mandai01(m): 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
The Organizers of this Award and Dinner nite are some cheap thieves looking for a smart way to get money from politicians and others. I can't read this trash through, I don't know many of them, I know governor Mimiko, that guy is the opposite of intergrity and you will expect sensible journalists to know.

So those guys are messed up. They shld give Babagida and others.

Bunch of fake guys

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Mimiko, Others To Receive Integrity Award by brainpulse: 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
Integrity in Nigeria has a different definition. And christianity in Nigeria is different from the one in the Bible

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Mimiko, Others To Receive Integrity Award by osazeeblue01: 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
NO PROBLEM.
Re: Ekweremadu, Mimiko, Others To Receive Integrity Award by boolet: 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
Solorez2015:

Tchai!!!!!
God punish mimiko and the award.
all his handwork alienates ondo state citizens.
Hahahahaha
Re: Ekweremadu, Mimiko, Others To Receive Integrity Award by divaoflife: 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
funmo:
ki we wa ke?

inte kini?

kiwon ba fun awon yen lawardu... shi kan fun Aregbe, Tinubu, Saraki ati Gbajabi o o!

ki dede palapala we ke?

S.I.B

Baba ijebu wink
Re: Ekweremadu, Mimiko, Others To Receive Integrity Award by Ssms(m): 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
Haaaaaaaa,Mimiko ke?award of integrity bawo?although he's very sensible in playing politics,buh he's d most corrupt governor I've ever seen....I casted my votes 4 him in his two elections,buh all I got back is dissapointment....I guess dat award night is arranged politically 2 buy d heart of some fools....YEYE

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Mimiko, Others To Receive Integrity Award by ModiKen(m): 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Ok. In ekweremmadu we trust.

Dullarrdinho is America and bokoharam are bombing d citizen.

he deserve tourist president of d year award.

And TOURIST PRESIDENT OF THE YEAR AWARD GOes TO Daura President

Re: Ekweremadu, Mimiko, Others To Receive Integrity Award by footreja: 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ekweremadu , integrity? Even Saraki will laugh grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed Tijjani Umar Concedes Defeat To El-Rufai / Gov. Sanwo-Olu Presents ₦40 Million Capital Grant To 2000 Beneficiaries / EndSARS: Government Has Failed To Resolve Issues, Police Brutality - Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.