Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. - Investment (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. (46587 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. / Us Stock Market 101 – Hot Stock Picks - Train And Get Good Hot Tips / Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by YerYer: 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
chinnyonwu:
Looks like we will be breaking All time High sooner than i expected... When we eventually do and BTC starts mooning crazily, I expect The price of Altcoins to reduce very significantly as traders will be selling off their Alts for BTC..
Be ready then to grab some cheap coins.
I Will be waiting to make more mega profits then.
#$10kByChristmas. #IWC

Well done bros. Bitcoin is killing it. Me I just buy and hold the thing outright. I dey fear margin trading which us basically trading with borrowed money, but if trade goes your way, it's well worth it. I've already said bitcoin will hit $20k sitting 2years, it's to hold it and smile to the bank. This life is funny, to think I bought a ton of bitcoins when they were around $800-$900 back in 2013 only to sell them for around $200 in 2014 after the Chinese caused a massive scare. I was scared because i kept hearing it will go down to zero and all that. Should've stuck with my intuition. But that's life, that's why I now base most of my entry and exit points based on intuition for the most part.

3 Likes

Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by YerYer: 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
I've noticed a certain kind of euphoria surrounding anything bitcoin lately. A few stocks are riding the bitcoin euphoria and making all-time-highs as a result. Stocks like Square (SQ), Overstock (OSTK), Nvidia (NVDA), RIOT blockchain (RIOT) and Micron Technology (MU). There are a few others as well.

Square inc (SQ) is a payment processor that alllows small businesses accept credit and debit card payments with their phones; they recently announced that they will allow users to buy and sell bitcoins on their platform and the stock has rallied as a result. Sometime last month i bought Square call options and made some money. Last week they announced enabling bitcoin purchase on their platform and the stock rallied. 3 days ago I bought 60 contracts of the January $50 strike call. When I bought the call options, the stock price was about $44.7 or So, but it's moved up to $48.86 or about 8% but the call option has gained 111% or $11,380. Also bought 100 shares as well, up 7% or $350. Though I'm up this much and many analysts are predicting a downward correction because according to technicals the stock is In "overbought" territory, i still think it has more legs to run.

I keep saying it, bitcoin is like the gold rush and those who made the most money weren't the miners but those who sold the shovels to dig out the gold.

Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by Nobody: 3:07am On Nov 25, 2017
Making money from bitcoin need not be a rocket science.
Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by YerYer: 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
Square (SQ) received a downgrade yesterday and the stock fell over 16% while the option premiums fell something like 150%. My stop loss order riggered at $2.62 which is a 50% gain or 5k in profit. The analyst cautioned investors not to fall for the bitcoin hype, Square wouldn't make as much money as they are being led to believe. Will watch and see from here, should it drop any further, I will buy more calls.

Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by chinnyonwu(m): 6:47am On Nov 29, 2017
Hi gdmroning

Who else has noticed the inverse relationship between BTC and btg/bch?

Anyways instead of selling my BTC into USD, im selling them into BTG and BCH

Cos i believe from History that when BTC starts its correction, traders will move into BCH anf BTG driving the price back up
#IWC

1 Like

Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by AVECDEO: 11:25am On Nov 29, 2017
chinnyonwu:
Hi gdmroning

Who else has noticed the inverse relationship between BTC and btg/bch?

Anyways instead of selling my BTC into USD, im selling them into BTG and BCH

Cos i believe from History that when BTC starts its correction, traders will move into BCH anf BTG driving the price back up
#IWC
Teacher please teach me. Master please take me as your pupil. I really want to know about e-currency and trading.

Help a brother... I'm following you already.
Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by chinnyonwu(m): 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
AVECDEO:
Teacher please teach me. Master please take me as your pupil. I really want to know about e-currency and trading.

Help a brother... I'm following you already.
Hi bro, download telegram and join us there. We talk a lot more there
Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by kaz: 8:44am On Nov 30, 2017
Am interested 08038189148
Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by Jideams(m): 7:39am On Dec 11, 2017
Hi Guys,

Please place best performing stocks in your portfolio for 2017 and we so that we could have a review for 2017. Yeryer, You have been very outstanding in your fundamental analysis and stock picking.

Please note, suggestion welcome from all on how best to progress on stock pick and trading for 2019. Please drop your suggestion as we move forward to 2019.

I would also seize the opportunity to thank all that has kept this thread going, it is much more interesting when we have people participating and making suggestion irrespective of whether you were right or wrong in your stock pick. Others will review and make analysis accordingly.
Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by YerYer: 6:01am On Dec 20, 2017
It's been a good year, hope it follows through next year.

I honestly don't keep track of the best performers cuz sometimes I might sell those high performing stocks especially if they are volatile.

I like percentage gains over actual monetary gains... one stock wanted to make sure it ended the year in a bang by popping 70% on monday. Ampilify Snack Brands (Betr) was bought by Hersheys for $12/share and the stock rallied 70% on the news. Sold all my shares earlier today

Another small cap stock NXTD rallied over 50% on monday, yielding over 68% in gains. The rally didnt last and it retreated a bit, but I had moved up my stop sell order at about 65% gain, got out on time.

Nice to see these end of the year rallies. But for next year, I will be scouting for some really beat up names from this year like some of the oil stocks and Chipotle. I also plan to learn futures trading especially for bitcoin futures. Will be shorting more big tech c
ompanies that have seen their market caps explode this year, like Alibaba for example even though I own the shares. Will continue to buy every dip in bitcoin and diversify into other alts especially bitcoin cash, litecoin, ether and ripple.

Whatever 2018 brings, I hope it will be a great year.

1 Like

Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by SirLaw12: 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
Please I need more training on this U.S. stock market and other online profitable businesses. U can Pls PM me : ayobamilawrence@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by YerYer: 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
My first post for the year 2018. Hope everyone invested in the stock market has been enjoying this incredible rally so far this year. This year, I've been carrying out more trades than investments and i'm more fixed watching the movements of stocks, doing research that i've not had much time to post any trades here. Some experts have called the rally 'irrational exuberance' while some others are predicting stellar gains this year. Whichever the case, i'm still invested and I adjust my limit sell orders frequently. I've had some really good trades so far but haven't bothered to take screenshots or post about them, I will see what I can salvage and post them here.

My current strategy is to play the bitcoin, blockchain and crypto mania. Literally any company that mentions anything regarding blockchain, gets rewarded with over 100% stock rally. So what I do every morning is to scout the biggest stock movers then look up current news article about that company to see why its rallied over 100% and lo and behold it has something to do with crypto. I immediately buy a few shares and if there are option chains for the company, I buy cheap calls immediately. I have created and added most companies with bitcoin exposure into a watchlist in the TDAmeritrade platform and i watch them regularly looking for downward corrections so I can buy more shares. I'm also anticipating some players in the payment and financial space such as Paypal, Visa, TDAmeritrade, Monegram and Western Union may announce something in regards to blockchain so I buy calls or shares ahead of time.

I'm also reading white papers for ICOs. I strongly believe serious money can be made trading cryptos even though i don't believe most of these new coins coming into the market will be around many years from now, money can be made in the short term nonetheless.

Yesterday Kodak (KODK) announced that they would incorporate blockchain technology which will allow photographers to post their pics in the blockchain where they can be tracked and the photographers will be paid for every download without any disputes. And with that announcement, the stock has rallied over 200%. I was watching CNBC when I heard the news and I immediately bought calls and shares even though it had rallied over 120% at the time, but I've been tracking these moves in other blockchain stocks and they usually keep climbing higher. I bought 600 shares and 7 January 18th $7.5 calls and i'm up 100% in the shares and 275% for the call option which is a total of over $5,800 profit at the time the screenshot was taken. I've sold all my call options but still retain all my shares.

I bought the Visa January 12th 119 calls and it shot up over 700%, I made this trade hoping sooner or later Visa will announce some blockchain partnership instead the stock rallied after the CEO said they will increase the company's matching for 401k. In other words, if an employee saves $5000 into a retirement account, the company will match exactly that amount resulting in $10,000 saved towards retirement. I've sold this option trade.

I've also made some nice gains in the the following blockchain related stocks Square (SQ), Overstock (OSTK), Xunlei Limited (XNET), Future Fintech (FTFT), Riot Blockchain (RIOT) and Net Element (NETE). Most of these trades were call options and shares, some of the calls only had 2 days expiry and I still made money before selling them off or before my limit orders executed.

1 Like

Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by YerYer: 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
If I had the ability to create my own ETF, I would create a blockchain ETF which will include the following stocks in the first picture below. I'm pretty confident that anyone who throws in 10K into these names and let them ride the wild wave of volatility for a year will do better than the S&P index. I created a collage of some of my holdings in these companies with blockchain exposure. I'm very sure the list will grow almost every day as companies jump on the band wagon.

Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by YerYer: 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
Just as predicted yesterday, Moneygram (MGI) just said they will partner with ripple (XRP) another crypto currency to help in reducing transfer fees and improve transaction speed. The stock rallied 25% before pulling back slightly, but it's still up today. The stock should've rallied even higher if not for the current selling pressure in bitcoin today as a result of China and South Korea threatening to shut down bitcoin mining and trading. We've been through this many times, I hope the price drops further so I can buy cheap coins and call options.

Since the beginning of the year, several analysts have given Amazon (AMZN) a buy rating and have increased their price targets as well. Jeff bezos still maintains his no. 1 spot as the richest man with over $105 billion. Of course Trump has a personal vendetta against Bezos and today like several times in the past, he has called called out online e-tailers for not paying as much taxes as other retailers with physical stores. The guy has never liked Bezos ever since he criticized him during the election, and I'm very sure he's not happy to hear journalists call him the richest man alive on a regular basis. This personal grudge hasn't affected Amazon's momentum, currently up over 9K or 82% and I plan to hold for a long time.

Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by chinnyonwu(m): 6:11am On Jan 31, 2018
YerYer:
Just as predicted yesterday, Moneygram (MGI) just said they will partner with ripple (XRP) another crypto currency to help in reducing transfer fees and improve transaction speed. The stock rallied 25% before pulling back slightly, but it's still up today. The stock should've rallied even higher if not for the current selling pressure in bitcoin today as a result of China and South Korea threatening to shut down bitcoin mining and trading. We've been through this many times, I hope the price drops further so I can buy cheap coins and call options.

Since the beginning of the year, several analysts have given Amazon (AMZN) a buy rating and have increased their price targets as well. Jeff bezos still maintains his no. 1 spot as the richest man with over $105 billion. Of course Trump has a personal vendetta against Bezos and today like several times in the past, he has called called out online e-tailers for not paying as much taxes as other retailers with physical stores. The guy has never liked Bezos ever since he criticized him during the election, and I'm very sure he's not happy to hear journalists call him the richest man alive on a regular basis. This personal grudge hasn't affected Amazon's momentum, currently up over 9K or 82% and I plan to hold for a long time.
Wasup brother, i hear you held your bad of bitcoins during the last 2014 crash, i bet you have sold off this time or are you holding?
Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by Bengurion1: 6:54am On Jan 31, 2018
YerYer:

Since the beginning of the year, several analysts have given Amazon (AMZN) a buy rating and have
increased their price targets as well. Jeff bezos still maintains his no. 1 spot as the richest man with over $105 billion. Of course Trump has a personal vendetta against Bezos and today like several times in the past, he has called called out online e-tailers for not paying as much taxes as other retailers with physical stores. The guy has never liked Bezos ever since he criticized him during the election, and I'm very sure he's not happy to hear journalists call him the richest man alive on a regular basis. This personal grudge hasn't affected Amazon's momentum, currently up over 9K or 82% and I plan to hold for a long time.

I like to read your posts because they are insightful. Your thought process is great as well. Will be glad if you can post more often.
Do you have a group one can join? will like to learn more about options and your trade strategy generally.
Thanks
Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by YerYer: 7:39am On Feb 06, 2018
chinnyonwu:

Wasup brother, i hear you held your bad of bitcoins during the last 2014 crash, i bet you have sold off this time or are you holding?

Yes I held it and sold for a loss around $200-$400 back in 2014. I honestly had very little experience with any kind of investment and just felt like the World was ending. I regret it though, it came right back and even shot up higher than my initial purchase price. This time around I've already told myself I won't sell any of my holdings, but even at these levels I'm still pretty much up because I kept buying the dip especially around $3500, bought some around $13000 and $9800 as well. But I have no intent to sell right now. After losing so much money back in 2014, I've become immune to the bloodbath and have convinced myself that I will hold even if it drops to zero at this point, hence the reason bitcoin isn't my main investment.

I read your comment on your thread about following the trend and not trying to go against it. This is a good advice right now and especially if one is trading crypto and not holding for the long haul, I too would be selling right now, but to me it's a personal conviction. I'm actually happy the Chinese government will prevent it's citizens from accessing foreign exchanges just like they blocked access to Google. Glad the hype has reduced somewhat. And later today the SEC and CFTC will most likely draft out more regulations and it will sell off some more. This is good news, I'm definitely sick and tired of China always having a hand in most bitcoin corrections and it's about time they are completely removed from the equation. This is wishful thinking at best, they will probably bypass restrictions with VPNs but at least this measure will limit their influence somewhat. Regulation is needed, all the numerous hackings and exchange shutdowns, pump-and-dump schemes, price manipulations etc doesn't bode well for bitcoin or investors. If they want to make it so that folks can pay capital gains tax that's fine, at least many people can also file capital loss and use that loss in reducing their income tax.
Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by YerYer: 7:49am On Feb 06, 2018
Bengurion1:

I like to read your posts because they are insightful. Your thought process is great as well. Will be glad if you can post more often.
Do you have a group one can join? will like to learn more about options and your trade strategy generally.
Thanks

Thanks bro, we learn everyday and the best way to learn is to have a stake in the game. I don't have a group but that can be created. The only issue I've noticed here is the difficulty most Nigerians have in registering a brokerage account to buy US stocks or trade options. I guess if more people sign up and follow along it will keep this thread lively. I remember when I first came across this thread a few years back I just assumed anyone anywhere could open accounts little did I know their requirements and fees vary from western based investors. But if you already have access to a brokerage account, we can certainly trade ideas, especially options trades, the adrenaline rush is thrilling.
Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by YerYer: 8:08am On Feb 06, 2018
Man this market sell off is quite something, watching the DOW drop 1,700 points felt like it was nuclear amageaddon even though I don't know how that will feel like. What made matters worse in my case at least is my exposure to bitcoin related stocks, man they've been taking a beating. Just yesterday I was down $7,942, posted a screenshot. Truth be told, I'm down over 21k since my portfolio made it's All time high in January. The so called crypto stocks have been a total wreck. You know when I read about others' stories of how they made huge sums of money but then lost it all, it really does make me feel like I haven't lost anything close to most people. Anyway, I have my shopping list ready and will buy this pull back, the fundamentals haven't t changed, we were due for some kind of correction anyway with the way stocks have run up.
Picked up a few of the defense stock Raytheon (RTN), also plan to add to Constellation Brands (STZ).

Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by Jideams(m): 2:17pm On Feb 12, 2018
Happy new year to you all hope you had a good time last year.

YerYer,

Be careful and this is not the time to add to your positions. It might seem they are cheap, but stocks do not go up forever. Correction is imminent at a point and it seems we are not far off. Actually I got out of the market completely the first day the market showed a 1000 point sell off.

YerYer:
Man this market sell off is quite something, watching the DOW drop 1,700 points felt like it was nuclear amageaddon even though I don't know how that will feel like. What made matters worse in my case at least is my exposure to bitcoin related stocks, man they've been taking a beating. Just yesterday I was down $7,942, posted a screenshot. Truth be told, I'm down over 21k since my portfolio made it's All time high in January. The so called crypto stocks have been a total wreck. You know when I read about others' stories of how they made huge sums of money but then lost it all, it really does make me feel like I haven't lost anything close to most people. Anyway, I have my shopping list ready and will buy this pull back, the fundamentals haven't t changed, we were due for some kind of correction anyway with the way stocks have run up.
Picked up a few of the defense stock Raytheon (RTN), also plan to add to Constellation Brands (STZ).
Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by Jideams(m): 2:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
All,

This year I have been looking into the Crypto market as I did not make headway in the forex. Forex is so volatile that I cannot hold it down. I would appreciate if anyone has good info on they Cyrpto. I started accumulating some last week and stated off with Ripple. This was my technical analysis when i Purchased at 75cents.

Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by Jideams(m): 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
Market

The Market so for is bleeding and I do not have the nerve to enter it. Right now the sell level is very high and would like to see a stable and non volatile market before I get back in. Please see attached.

Have a close look at the volume on the lower right-hand corner. That is the highest sell or buy volume in months. The stocks might look Cheap, but the signs on the wall tells me the professional investors are getting out.

Please see the sell-off volume and you will see we have not seen that leave in the last 10years. Please compare it to the volume in 2008 and you will see that was the closest we ever had. this might be the beginning of a new sell-off in the market

Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by Jideams(m): 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
YeYer,

You have done really well but getting caught up in the bloodbath and buying low is something you could only identify via technical analysis. Just watch out for the buy and sell volumes and you would get an indication of what is happening. I have just started buy the Cryptos as well accumulating them gradually.

I bought my first Ripple at 75cents after I noticed a rally following the successful test of a support line.

Can anyone please list what they see as a good Crypto to follow and do fundamentals. I would suggest we pick about 5 good ones and start following them.

Any suggestions?

YerYer:
Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by Jideams(m): 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ethereum Classic

Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by Jideams(m): 7:37am On Feb 14, 2018
Ethereum Classic as of Today

Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by Partnerbiz(f): 6:48am On Feb 16, 2018
tnx
Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by Jideams(m): 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
Hi All,

The two graphs below shows the performance of Ripple as of today/End of the week. The Coin Continue to show good performance and all indicators point to a strong growth.

I have attached two graphs for your clear review. One with my analysis so far and the other one is the same graph in a clear view without any analysis.

In addition, I have attached a technical analysis of the purchase so far indicating a strong buy for Ripple.

Please note, always trade with caution. These cryptos carry high risk and make your judgment when buying relative to your risk Tolerance.

1 Like

Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by YerYer: 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
Jideams:
YeYer,

You have done really well but getting caught up in the bloodbath and buying low is something you could only identify via technical analysis. Just watch out for the buy and sell volumes and you would get an indication of what is happening. I have just started buy the Cryptos as well accumulating them gradually.

I bought my first Ripple at 75cents after I noticed a rally following the successful test of a support line.

Can anyone please list what they see as a good Crypto to follow and do fundamentals. I would suggest we pick about 5 good ones and start following them.

Any suggestions?

Yeah bro, your grasp of technical analysis certainly helps and I try to apply some of the things I've learnt from you when looking at charts. Its actually interesting looking at charts and comparing volumes and what not, what has always turned me off has been the more advanced stuff like MACD, stuff like "cup handle," "head and shoulder" and all these confusing aspects. The simple stuff like recent bottoms and volumes I can relate to. Snagging up ripple at 75cents a piece was a good buy for you.

In regards to crypto recommendations based on fundamentals, you have to go with the popular ones which are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and bitcoin cash, everything else is even more speculative. That's not to say you cannot trade anyone of them and make some quick buck. In fact I was talking with my colleague at work some weeks back and he was talking about his other friend who trades altcoins and makes a killing. He said he focuses on altcoins with the following qualities: (1) Their market cap must be below $1 billion (2) They must be mine-able and have a total max supply less than 30million (3) the ratio (formula is circulating supply divided market cap) of currently circulating supply and current market cap should be high at least when compared to other cryptos. The 3rd point wasn't very well explained so I kinda tried to understand it in my own way. His thesis was that bitcoin, ether, litecoin and all these high valued coins may continue to rise but they are currently overbought, meanwhile lesser known coins have a higher potential to grow exponentially. Using this strategy, I was able to identify Bitcore (BTX) as having one of the highest ratios and perhaps potential to go higher, its ratio is 0.69 while bitcoin's ratio is 0.019, that's 36 times cheaper. Heck maybe it can be looked at as some kind of EPS for crypto. Anyway, there is no actual science behind this score just as its very difficult determining bitcoin's real value. Perhaps this method can be used to identify a few coins and further technical and fundamental analysis can be applied to determine its true potential.

Its definitely nice to see bitcoin bounce back as well as the stock market. I was down $21k from my portfolio's all time high right before the selloff began but I've recouped 75% of the loss. Also glad I didn't sell any coins either.
Re: US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. by YerYer: 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
Jideams:
Hi All,

The two graphs below shows the performance of Ripple as of today/End of the week. The Coin Continue to show good performance and all indicators point to a strong growth.

I have attached two graphs for your clear review. One with my analysis so far and the other one is the same graph in a clear view without any analysis.

In addition, I have attached a technical analysis of the purchase so far indicating a strong buy for Ripple.

Please note, always trade with caution. These cryptos carry high risk and make your judgment when buying relative to your risk Tolerance.

Man, this is some good stuff. Very detailed and informative it should be a work of art. I believe crypto trading is more dependent on technical analysis than stocks. Maybe run more analysis of other coins and suggest entry points.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) / LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court / MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.