Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,387 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Pains Of An Agnostic Nigerian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pains Of An Agnostic Nigerian (2046 Views)

The Pains Of A Busty Lady / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / The Pains Of A Busty Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pains Of An Agnostic Nigerian by dantewest: 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
Intro

Sitting at Wale's place, thinking about nothing and everything.

Lola's dad's death made me numb, got me thinking about how best to comfort her. Been kilometers away from her made it difficult.

I missed her terribly, and that was the plain truth, I haven't met someone else to replace her, that's mostly due to my emotional state of mind at the moment.

An sms and a call later still didn't make feel I've done enough to play the part of the on and off boyfriend I was.

As the music of Neyo's Over My Head played, I took a drag on my joint. The effect of the weed was a welcomed feeling. My mind had to chill and sort itself out one way or the other. Otherwise, it feels I might just lose it.

RIP to Lola's dad, that came from the heart. All my thoughts was centered on her.

Pains Of An Agnostic Nigerian can be also found on Nigeriama Blog.
dantewest.

Re: Pains Of An Agnostic Nigerian by dantewest: 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
Please keep your comments coming, I hope this story will make a change in someone's life.

Treating Nigeria Right
Re: Pains Of An Agnostic Nigerian by pussygotlips: 2:35pm On Jul 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: Pains Of An Agnostic Nigerian by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
Is that the picture of a girl, or that of a boy wearing a bra?

2 Likes

Re: Pains Of An Agnostic Nigerian by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
Op now this is real bull-shit. What are you driving at? I pray make i click that link o.

2 Likes

Re: Pains Of An Agnostic Nigerian by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
Why are her boobs so small?

1 Like

Re: Pains Of An Agnostic Nigerian by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
misssclassy:
Is that the picture of a girl, or that of a boy wearing a bra?
adjust your glasses.

3 Likes

Re: Pains Of An Agnostic Nigerian by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
Teempakguy:

1 Like

Re: Pains Of An Agnostic Nigerian by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
adjust your glasses.

I don't wear glasses.

1 Like

Re: Pains Of An Agnostic Nigerian by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Pains Of An Agnostic Nigerian by dantewest: 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Op now this is real bull-shit. What are you driving at? I pray make i click that link o.

Haba
Re: Pains Of An Agnostic Nigerian by misspicy(f): 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Pains Of An Agnostic Nigerian by dantewest: 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
Teempakguy:

Lmao, that's a picture of a model. You too like big boost sef
Re: Pains Of An Agnostic Nigerian by dantewest: 11:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
As the plane touched down, all I could think of was how my new life in Nigeria was going to be. One thing was for sure, the heavy smoking was going to be drastically reduced, gonna get my shit together and try my best to become a better person.

I knew its not going to be easy but thinking of the final result made me believe it was worth it.

The flight attendant gave me a smile and welcomed me back home as well. Maybe it was the guitar I had with me that made her think I was into music like 2Face or Ice Prince. Anyway, I shrugged and got mentally ready for the sights and fake smiles I was bound to receive.

The pilot's voice came on with the usual 'Fasten your seat belt crap' which I bluntly refused to listen to. Well, welcome home finally.

From the airport to the house (Not a home) My final plans was getting a little upgraded. The reality of my decision finally set in. Well, life goes on. First person I called was Ola.

Ola and I went way back, back then in my university days. He studied Pol science while I was in biochemistry. Ola was someone I felt was in the right path, someone I felt I needed to get acquainted with in other to quickly get started with life.

Me: Heeeey! Ola, guess who is speaking

Ola: Guy, how far? Abeg na who be this?

Me: It's me nau, your boy.... Dante

Ola: Na lieeeeeee! Bruh! How far? When you land?

Me: (Wanting to get to the point)  about a week ago. See Ola, we need to meet up. I need your help getting started. My Youth Service is coming up and I really have no clue on what to do.

Ola: Calm down, just be yourself, dem no go chop you nau. Badt guy, welcome home. How mumsy and every....

Me: They are cool, and yours?

Ola: Anyway, whats up?

Me: I dey. Anyway, will buzz you later. Thanks for the kind word. Really do appreciate.

Ola: Anytime bruh, anytime.

I ended the call, not having any feelings at all. We Nigerians love to greet too much. I grabbed my clothes and headed to the streets, bought some weed (SK)  and left for lekki beach.

That's how my love for the beach started. The beach, the only place I could chill, have my smoke in peace and serenity while making my plans.

From then on, the beach became my favorite thing. Going there alone made me feel free, free from the madness I called home.

Re: Pains Of An Agnostic Nigerian by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 19, 2015
mehn.. This arabinrin is breastless shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pains Of An Agnostic Nigerian by dantewest: 1:52am On Jul 19, 2015
Jarizod:
mehn.. This arabinrin is breastless shocked

O gaaaaaaa o!

#Smiles
Re: Pains Of An Agnostic Nigerian by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 19, 2015
dantewest:

O gaaaaaaa o!

#Smiles
juss saying d truth wink

1 Like

Re: Pains Of An Agnostic Nigerian by dantewest: 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
The trips to Lekki beach became pretty regular, it was becoming a weekend ritual. All i had to do was to get the keys to the car, a Honda civic and move out. After a few weeks in Ikoyi, I called Ngozi, my long time pal.

We met during my internship with one of the hospitals in Ikoyi. I was in 300L then, we had this 9 month internship holiday and that was when our path crossed.

Flash back
Ngozi was not a beautiful lady to be honest, but she had this subtle beauty attached to her. She had a really nice looking ass and hip, a moderate set of breast and gentle smile.

I remember getting a rock solid erection the very time i saw her. This became a coded joke between us as we later became close. I quickly gave her a smile and said hello.

Me: How are you doing? I’m Dante, you are?

Ngozi: Ngozi, Nice to meet you Dante. Your name is rather unique, what’s the story?

I liked her curiosity immediately.

Me: Have you read about Dante Alighieri? The monk who fell out with the Roman Catholic Church after feeling betrayed by the church.

Ngozi: #Smiling, you must be a really crazy dude....we laughed.

Me: Do you stay around? I asked, hoping for a yes. She didn’t disappoint, she lived pretty close to the hospital. Great!

Me: Great, nice to meet you Ngozi, see you later...

During the closing period, here she was again, with that smile, heading towards me and that was how our friendship began.

We spent lots of time together, i was a shoulder she could lean on and she was a listening ear when i felt the need to talk about random things i felt exciting.
Back to the present.

I took my Samsung galaxy s3 and dialled Ngozi’s number.

Ngozi: Hello

Me: Hi Ngozi, this is Dante. How are you?

Ngozi: Dante? I know only one Dante, is that you?

Me: Yeah!

Ngozi:  Wow!!! Wazzzzzzup! How are you dear? When did you come?

Me: A couple of weeks, how have you been?

Ngozi: Not bad, just chilling, where are you at?

Me: I’m home. You?

Ngozi: Home, chilling.

Me: Let’s meet up dear, i’ve missed you

Ngozi: Missed you too dear. Where do you want us to meet?

Me: I will come over

Ngozi: See you soon dear

Me: Ok

I pulled over at her place 20minutes later. My dick apparently remembered her, although we didn’t have sex the last time we met, but it was pretty obvious it was just a matter of time. I was rock solid again just like the last time. This time around, her figure had improved. Her waist has a nice shape to boot with eatable ass. Her breast to ass ratio was just perfect, i felt like fucking her right there by the roadside. She was sexy as Bleep!

I took her to my favourite spot at that time, yes, Lekki beach. We had fun, talked about the old time, talked about the ocean and about everything. We really enjoyed each other’s company. We had a couple of drinks and walked by the water side, hand in hand. We walked to the edge of the commercial area of the beach, i took her into my arms and held her close. I know she would have felt the bulge in my jean, she just smile.

Looking into her eyes, i told her she was really beautiful, she blushed hard, she smiled. She said i wasn’t looking bad myself. We were flirting and we were not shy about it either. I caressed her face, leaned into her space and kissed her lightly on the lips, then pulled back. She wasn’t surprised, she looked like she expected it, so i leaned and gave her a deeper kiss, this time she responded with passion. She grabbed my waist and kissed me so hard like she had bottled up emotions screaming to get out.

She pressed her body closed to mine and deepened the kiss, we were literally tongue fucking ourselves right there. I grabbed her ass, omg, they were soft and sweet to hold. Her hips were grinding on my dick, my jean was threatening to bore a hole through to get to her.

1 Like

Re: Pains Of An Agnostic Nigerian by Remilekun101: 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nice one dante......

Lemme follow

1 Like

Re: Pains Of An Agnostic Nigerian by dantewest: 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
Remilekun101:
Nice one dante......
Lemme follow
Thank you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pains Of An Agnostic Nigerian by dantewest: 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
I will be doing POV’s now. POV (Point of View) from here on. I think it will bring out the story more.

Kindly comment and share your thoughts with me.

I love you guys and thanks for following and reading.

You can connect with me on twitter. Here is my handle @brownpantha

Pains of An Agnostic Nigerian can also be found on Nigeriama blog
dantewest.

So far so good, Dante is beginning to feel like he has a purpose again.

Will his new relationship with Ngozi going to last or it’s just a fling?
Re: Pains Of An Agnostic Nigerian by dantewest: 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
I’m I dreaming or I’m I really kissing Dante? Wow, after all these years. He finally treats me like a lady. I’m impressed. And he can really kiss sha. Gosh, when has a Naija guy kissed me so deep like this before. Omg, I wish this moment could last for a longer time.

When the call from Dante came, I was really feeling down, my relationship with my boyfriend was just boring. He even proposed some months back and I automatically said yes. Dotun loves me in his own way, but I wasn’t sure of my emotions towards him. Dotun is really boring, 5 months relationship with no sex, just cuddles and shit. I loved the moments, though, but this is something else. This is biological, this was chemistry.

Back to reality, the kissing got me so wet I could not think properly. I didn’t know when I started asking Dante if we could do it right there. I was afraid he would say no. I gasped as I felt his hand grabbing my ass and making me feel his dick the more. Gosh, he had a monster erection. Our kiss deepened in passion and urgency. The beach was getting dark and we were pretty isolated from everyone.

Dante laid down with his back on the beach sand, he pulled me down towards him and started kissing me all over. Gawd, I wanted to faint. My pussy was pulsating; I could literally feel my juice trickling down my legs. I wanted to Bleep his brains out right there.

My hands went on full automatic, I zipped him down and brought out his dick, it was pointing straight at me, I could feel his energy ripping through the veins. Putting it in my mouth, I sucked his dick like I was in a hurry for him to cum in my mouth, I wanted to taste him, wanted to feel his cum sliding down my throat. I know he wants me so bad as well cos he grabbed me in 69 position, with my pussy directly on his face. I couldn’t breathe, I became suddenly afraid. Bleep, I knew my pussy had a bad odour so I smartly adjusted and made him aware I wasn’t cool with him giving me head. He was going to be the only one having head tonight.

After a while, he grabbed my hair and pulled me up. He gave me a kiss and made me sit on his dick, I gave a small groan…hmmm, the dick was good I swear! I moved up and down slowly again, teasing him, feeling the entire length of his dick slowly feeling and tearing me up each time. I was seeing stars… he held my left breast, twisted my stone hard nipples and guided my waist down again. I simply came right there, he felt me cum and made me change positions. He made go on all fours, heads down with my ass facing him. He slowly inserted his dick in me and started moving slowly, making me crazy. After making sure my pussy has adjusted to his dick he started pounding me, pounding me really hard. God, I felt pain mixed with pleasure at the same time. It felt like I was been disvirgined again. I cried in pain and joy.

I could feel his dick fully now, I was speechless as he pounded my pussy with intensity from the back. God bless the inventor of doggy style. I could hear him calling my name as he pounded my pussy without mercy. I felt loved, he kept it up for a while before the shot a full load of cum inside me.

Awwwww, damn! We didn’t plan this completely. As Dante rolled off me, breathing hard with me, I heard him say Bleep. That was Dante, always blunt with his emotions. I could see it in his eyes that he also recognized the mistake. We weren’t putting on condoms! It seems we both didn’t plan for this to happen.

What is your opinion about this part? I hope I didn’t keep you wanting.

Now that this has happened, how do you think this will affect their relationship?

Tomorrow is Tuesday which marks the end of the Eid celebration.

Work starts in earnest tomorrow. I might not be able to update till Wednesday or Friday.

I hope you won't get angry with me. A man’s gotta hustle.

I am the social media analyst for an auction website, so I get to do a lot of online stuff from adverts to blog updates and social media management.

Meanwhile, I will also be updating my blog contents here on wattpad, it will be on my other work titled NIGERIAMA. It’s mostly updates about lifestyle and things I find exciting and intriguing.

My boss wants me to perform a miracle by maintaining 3 blogs at the same time. So, if you are a blogger, I won’t hesitate to connect with you.

A man’s gotta hustle. smiley

Have an awesome week ahead.

Re: Pains Of An Agnostic Nigerian by dantewest: 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
Dante's POV

Oh gosh, what was I thinking? Having sex with no condom? This is bad! Real bad! I hope she's not having any sexually transmitted infections or worst, HIV. Damn damn damn, she might even get pregnant, and lord knows I ain't ready to be a baby daddy. How do I handle this?

I sometimes regret the decision my dick makes for me to be honest. Starring at Ngozi, I could see the confusion going through her as well. We got carried away with the moment. Smiling at her, I leaned towards her and gave her a kiss. Made some small talk while we dressed and practically ran out of the beach.

It got pretty dark fast at the beach, one moment its bright and in less than 5 minutes its already dark. As we got to the car, I opened her door, got her settled and skipped towards mine. After pulling out of the car park, I broke the ice.

Hey Ngozi, you know we just had sex without condom right? She nodded, looking sad. Well, I smiled and played with her hands for a while while concentrating on the road. I knew what I was looking for. After getting to obalende, I stopped at a pharmacy, parked and looked right into her eyes.

Ngozi, we are both educated, I can't take any risk. Will you kindly please take a morning after pill? Ngozi nodded eagerly. Great! I gave her some money and waited for her in the car.

After a while she came back with Prostinol-2. I smiled involuntarily, she smiled as well, then we kissed. I also went to the pharmacy store and made sure I bought 3 different colors of Durex Condoms. Brown, green and red... I'm a sucker for sexual pleasure.

I dropped her off at her place and drove straight to mine, fell on my bed and had a really awesome sleep.

The next day, i got a text from Shola. "Dude! Can you meet me at Ajah? Lets hang out."

Re: Pains Of An Agnostic Nigerian by Remilekun101: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nice one Dante... Nice one

1 Like

Re: Pains Of An Agnostic Nigerian by dantewest: 10:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
Remilekun101:
Nice one Dante... Nice one

Awwwww, thank Remilekun. smiley
Re: Pains Of An Agnostic Nigerian by dantewest: 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
Dante - Pre NYSC
The weeks rolled by, to be honest, I had no plans for the NYSC that was beating around the corner. My relationship with Ngozi followed the natural path of dissolution, I practically ignored her gradually as the time ticked off.

We both knew we couldn't have anything more than plain sex. That's all I could offer her, and I made sure she understood that right from the start. There was virtually no breakup, we simply parted ways.

I was single again.

To be honest, the major reason for my been single was due to my favorite girl of all, Francisca.

Francisca was just perfect. Perfect smile, perfect physique, perfect mind, and we were compatible in all aspects including sexually. She is the only lady I felt I could talk to without censorship or fear of been misunderstood.

We had loads of moments of laughs, moments of serenity. We could gist about religion for hours! It was like we were both searching for God. Franka was born in a Christian home, raised as a strict Catholic sort of church and yet, she fell out with the church.

She was the perfect girlfriend all boys wanted to have. And she loved me, and loved me deeply.

Franka, she always called each other 'Babe' and we had little to hide from each other. Her friends always wanted us over when they are itching for a drink and good fun company. To clear the record, I never had sex with any of her friends, I cheated on her about twice, and that was done out of the anger and hurt I felt at a stage in our relationship.

Whenever I listen to Ne-Yo's Over My Head, it brings me memories of the time I met her for the first time.

Here is the lyrics of Ne-Yo's Over My Head, it should give you a general idea of how it all went down.

"Over My Head"

So I had someone, you had someone
We started out as nothing more than friends ooh

But as the time got spent
I started liking spending time with you more than him ooh

And it wasn't what I meant to do
Started thinking about kissing you
Accidentally, accidentally ooh

Suddenly out of the blue
Guess she was thinking about it too
Cause ya kissed me and he saw it

Damn, damn

[Chorus]

I might be over my head, a little over my head
But I kinda like it (kinda like it)
This is not what I expected, a little over my head
But I kinda like it (kinda like it)
I kinda like it
Oh said I kinda like it oooh

So of course he started acting crazy
Wound up punching you right in the eye ooh

He felt like the man but I felt bad
So I called you later to apologize ooh ooh

And it wasn't what I meant to do (oh no)
Start thinking about seeing you
Accidentally (ooh), accidentally (ooh) ooh

Suddenly out of the blue
Guess she was thinking about it too
Cause you came to get me and he saw you
Damn damn damn damn

[Chorus]
This is so crazy yet so hard
They're fighting over me in the front yard
I don't know who I should root for
But there's one thing that I do know
[End]

Her openness and transparent nature attracted me to her. Her previous relationship was crappy, the unfortunate dude didn't respect her as a lady should be respected. A slap here and there, abusive relationship with a slice of sexual abuse. I can imagine her life been a living hell. It was one of those terrible days when she was running away from her boyfriend who wanted to beat the shot out of her that she came running into my hands, into my agnostic life.

The day still lingers in my memory like it was yesterday. I met her on the road walking really fast, from her expression, I had this feeling she was running away from someone, I could just feel it. I saw a look of fear masked with a sad smile. I had to use my brain and think fast.

Well, stopping her walk, I asked her to join me for a drink at a place not within our immediate environment. That's what my intuition told me to do, and it worked. We entered a taxi and went to some a bit far from the area. After a few drinks and laughter, she started telling me her story... The abusive relationship, friends betrayal and all. I felt hurt, she doesn't look like the kind of person that deserved the ill treatment life was dishing out.

And just like that, we were inseparable. To make it juicier, she was a silent agnostic. Her trust for what people called God was waning really fast. We would talk about how we think the earth should be and how God must be getting this whole system wrong. For real, when we traded what I called war stories (personal experience), I felt my life was privileged compared to her own life.

Her mum died as a result of over believe in the healing power of the church, she had to work at odd places just to make ends meet. She was a fighter, although a gentle, sexy and beautiful fighter. Sex with her was heavenly, a man can't ask for more than this. Even the lady I cheated on her with couldn't hold a match to her candle.

I was in love.

Re: Pains Of An Agnostic Nigerian by Remilekun101: 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
Come and continu

1 Like

Re: Pains Of An Agnostic Nigerian by dantewest: 8:53am On Jul 30, 2015
Hi
Remilekun101:
Come and continu

Awwwww, I will try to post every other day. Work has been quite tasking that's why I haven't posted another update.

Thanks so much for enjoying my story. Appreciate you big time.
Re: Pains Of An Agnostic Nigerian by dantewest: 8:56am On Jul 30, 2015
Sometimes, it feels strange to have another set of ideology different from what you were brought up with.

Francesca and I are the best of lovers, totally committed to each other and we held no secrets. It felt natural to share every aspect of my life with her. She is also a very good listener.

We enjoy playing snooker (Pool) together. She always beats my ass smiley Our pool playing is always followed up by beer; Carlsberg or Guinness whatever. Then we begin to connect with our deeper feelings.

On this Thursday, we went to our usual hangout spot, a mall around the area that has a pool table. She ordered a Carlsberg beer while I settled for shots of vodka. We played some games, teased ourselves, you know… bonding with the heart. Then we got a bit serious and talked about our past experience with been different. I told her about how my agnostic views built up.

Ever since Junior Secondary School, right up from JSS1 to SS3, I can’t count the number of times I’ve been beaten for not going to church by my teachers and parents.

The been tortured by the people I hold in high esteem over religious beliefs was the last straw that broke the chain. I reasoned that this is another form of slavery, a more disastrous kind. I call it the Slavery of the Mind.

There was a time I was flogged about 13 lashes for not attending a Sunday church service, I got really mad and told the pastor to his face that God hates people like him, people who forces others to do things against their wish. I didn’t cry, I was furious! How dare he? If God felt church attendance was compulsory, didn’t the foolish pastor think it will be among the Goddam ten Commandments? What the Bleep!

Till I graduated, I ensured my legs never took me near any form of worship center, I was always like ‘Bleep that shit’ The God I want to believe in is not the type these Nigerian pastors peddle.

Did I tell you that it was common knowledge that the pastor who kept beating me for not attending church service was also cheating on his wife? Having sex with his wife’s sister and some of the young students? He is also unkind to his immediate nuclear family. Yes, I will judge.

Francesca always enjoyed stories like that, she teased me about the beatings. She was shocked about it as well. Playfully, she pulled me closer and grabbed my ass… She whispered to my ears, does it still hurt?

I was turned on right there, I nodded my head a bit and said yes, looking like a doll. She then hugged me and licked my ear lobe playfully. Francesca made me enjoy public display of affection without getting shy or giving a Bleep about what others feel.

After an hour or two playing, we took a short ride to a friend’s place, had a few more drinks, a few joints as well and life felt good right there. The drive home was quite funny cos I was so high I couldn’t see. Had to use one eye to focus on the road… Everything was blurry as Bleep.

I knew tonight was gonna be one of the special nights cos anytime I sincerely open up to her, she enjoys it so much it shows when we eventually start making love. She turns into something else that makes a man go crazy with want, desire and pleasure. As we got home, I played a sensual melodious song that has no lyrics, just sounds.

You know that kind of feeling you have when everything is perfect, we had been having so much sex lately, tonight, we were content to lie in each other’s arms, naked, and relaxed. Knowing we had each others backs.

A storm was brewing.

1 Like

Re: Pains Of An Agnostic Nigerian by Remilekun101: 11:09am On Jul 30, 2015
dantewest:
Hi

Awwwww, I will try to post every other day. Work has been quite tasking that's why I haven't posted another update.

Thanks so much for enjoying my story. Appreciate you big time.

Alright no problem
Re: Pains Of An Agnostic Nigerian by Remilekun101: 10:03am On Aug 31, 2015
Dante where are you angry

(1) (Reply)

What Could It Mean When A Random Person Walks Up To You And Says Jesus Loves You / The Worst Place Our Youth Learn Lezibianism And Homosexuality / 10 Traits Matured Men Look For In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.