Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,742 members, 7,813,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend? (2040 Views)

Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo / “Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” / What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend? by emmanuel596(m): 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
I have this girlfriend I have been goin out with for 6 months now she's hot and have all the necessary stuffs intact(u know what I mean) each time we step out together or attend parties or any public gathering I introduced her to my friends and others as my gf but when it's her turn she always introduces me as a friend I have cautioned her severaly but she always claims she forgets can some forget a thing like that? Tho I don't know her much I respect her privacy and don't go tru her phones but she did same thing last night again and it's getting me troubled she looks like a player tho but I don't wanna suspect anything till I catch her for hand...please I need u urgent assistance
Re: Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend? by lilykach02(f): 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
she's hiding something.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend? by Disneylady(f): 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
Are you really her boyfriend or lover as you av claimed? Coz I don't think she sees you as one. next topic pls wink

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend? by Kingsasian(m): 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
Bro none of them ever introduces their bf as it should be. Its normal for them to introduce the guy they are dating as a friend. They want attention from other guys. Just relax and enjoy it while it last.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hmm... Questions for you too. Are you seriously asking this question? Did you type that part I read 'I don't know her much'? Did you say she's your gf? Now let me answer you. She doesn't think you worth being her bf. Period!
Re: Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend? by emmanuel596(m): 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
lilykach02:
she's hiding something.
Things like what pls
Re: Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend? by FruityLass: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
6months bro?

Friends with benefits....nothing more.

Start another search again...she's a player.
Re: Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend? by ikbnice(m): 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
it means he or she is not proud of the other.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend? by emmanuel596(m): 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
Nuellah02:
Hmm... Questions for you too. Are you seriously asking this question? Did you type that part I read 'I don't know her much'? Did you say she's your gf? Now let me answer you. She doesn't think you worth being her bf. Period!

U can't know some1 fully in six months u can know a man in 3 weeks but u can't know a lady in 3years so am still observing and taking things jejely but most importantly am harvesting too so I won't doll at d end
Re: Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend? by lilykach02(f): 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
emmanuel596:
Things like what pls
she probably has someone she calls her boyfriend....

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend? by emmanuel596(m): 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
lilykach02:

she probably has someone she calls her boyfriend....

Ok noted so what are your possible advice cos I love/like the girl in question but I am not d type that holds on to Wat wil probably hurt or kill me in d nearest future
Re: Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend? by Ezerbullet(m): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
She's probably taking your gentility for stupidity

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend? by modelboy(m): 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
X
Re: Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
U re a ßackup plan ßro..she juz can't introduce 2 guys 2 d sem set pple as her ßf..

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend? by emmanuel596(m): 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
Philipjustice:
U re a ßackup plan ßro..she juz can't introduce 2 guys 2 d sem set pple as her ßf..

So what's ur advice
Re: Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend? by boboLIL(m): 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
Very very wrong...... She is a flirt.... Or leme say she is not proud of u...... My bae can't try dat or we remain strangers
Re: Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend? by Vinshu(f): 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
It's ok for your girlfriend to call you a friend in public.
Re: Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend? by MrsChima(f): 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
If he is my boyFRIEND, why wouldn't I introduced him as my friend

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
emmanuel596:

So what's ur advice
simple...ßack her up 2
Re: Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend? by LadyJul(f): 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
Op u're a side nigga.....dats d just the truth grin
Re: Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend? by ggrin(f): 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
Friendzone marshalembarassed

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend? by emmanuel596(m): 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
Vinshu:
It's ok for your girlfriend to call you a friend in public.
How would u feel Uf ur bf introduces u as a friend yo his friends and family?
Re: Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend? by Vinshu(f): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
emmanuel596:

How would u feel Uf ur bf introduces u as a friend yo his friends and family?

I don't have a bf
Re: Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend? by Bernoulli01(m): 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
never right at all
Re: Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend? by emmanuel596(m): 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
Vinshu:

I don't have a bf

Den ama come for u soon and I'd u don't introduce me as ur bf am gonna shoot u right inside ur mouths grin grin grin grin

Wait first how old are u?
Re: Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend? by Homguy(m): 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
emmanuel596:
I have this girlfriend I have been goin out with for 6 months now she's hot and have all the necessary stuffs intact(u know what I mean) each time we step out together or attend parties or any public gathering I introduced her to my friends and others as my gf but when it's her turn she always introduces me as a friend I have cautioned her severaly but she always claims she forgets can some forget a thing like that? Tho I don't know her much I respect her privacy and don't go tru her phones but she did same thing last night again and it's getting me troubled she looks like a player tho but I don't wanna suspect anything till I catch her for hand...please I need u urgent assistance
go through her phone. Factly, you are just a friend to her. No need to play Mr. Nice guy, do your research on her phone and know what's up so you don't keep roasting your money and time.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
I AIN'T A PLAYER BUT I INTROUCE MY BAE AS MY SISTER AND SHE INTRODUCES ME AS HER BOO AND WE LOVE EACH OTHER.

grin
Re: Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend? by emmanuel596(m): 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
Homguy:
go through her phone. Factly, you are just a friend to her. No need to play Mr. Nice guy, do your research on her phone and know what's up so you don't keep roasting your money and time.

As I said earlier I have jamed(banged) dis babe in question over a 100 times in d past six month sorry to say dis online but u know at some point sex no longer freaks a nigga there's a time u just wanna settle down and
Stick to a particular babe
I find difficult to spend on her cos my mind doesn't even go with it
Re: Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend? by Homguy(m): 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
emmanuel596:

As I said earlier I have jamed(banged) dis babe in question over a 100 times in d past six month sorry to say dis online but u know at some point sex no longer freaks a nigga there's a time u just wanna settle down and
Stick to a particular babe
good you have done that! In my own opinion, I would let the babe go. She ain't proud of you. Most likely. Its also very likely you spend quite well on her, you may want to halt and see what happens.
Re: Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
emmanuel596:

Even your boo get e boo...Wake up!wake up! From your slumber & realize you nothing but a substitute & playing the role of an ass

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend? by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 11, 2015
Maybe she is just trying to be cautious

I guess she has been hurt before, so she wants to thread carefully

Maybe she don't want a situation whereby after d whole bf introduction thing in now comes d heart break

I have seen a male friend do it to his gf, cos he was badly hurt, so now he has started introducing her as d love of his life, cos he has found out dat she is a keeper

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend To Always Introduce U As A Friend? by MCJIKEL22(m): 8:12am On Oct 11, 2015
memyselfndi:
Maybe she is just trying to be cautious

I guess she has been hurt before, so she wants to thread carefully

Maybe she don't want a situation whereby after d whole bf introduction thing in now comes d heart break

I have seen a male friend do it to his gf, cos he was badly hurt, so now he has started introducing her as d love of his life, cos he has found out dat she is a keeper
U are everywhere! You be Mtn? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy new year!! / I'm Dating A Married Woman And Need Advice. Please Help. / See what this little Child was caught doing on camera!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.