Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Advice To Young Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Young Girls (3499 Views)

Young Girls Pose Naked For A Picture (explicit Content) / What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] / Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Young Girls by 360ng: 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
The moment you agree to date a married man,you agree to be a second class woman and every second class person is classified as a person of lower values.

Now look at it this way.If he is with you and his wife calls, he lies that he is still in the office or on an official assignment. u dare not interrupt his conversation or query him but you can't call him when he is at home.......

My sister you be toy?

He sneaks you from his car into his hotel room but gives his wife his entire home.......

My sister grow up please He visits you at home and you introduce him to friends and neighbors as your boyfriend thereby blocking your chances of getting a genuine suitor yet you don't even know the name of the street where he lives......

My sister how long will you continue to sacrifice your future?

He takes you out and buys you assorted types of alcoholic drinks yet he will never allow his wife taste even a bottle of alcoholic drink, common sense should tell you he is only doing that to get you drunk so he can truly destroy you in bed.....

My sister Na your body good pass for experiment?

He gets you pregnant and gives you money for abortion but when his wife gets pregnant he celebrates and gives her money for antenatal and baby things........

My sister remember he is already raising his family oh Just in case you don't know, he describes your reactions during sex when he is with his friends but will never mention whatever happens between him and his wife......

My sister na your matter dem take dey drink beer He gives you a few cash and you're happy not knowing that whatever money he gives you is what he calls "Body no be firewood allowance" (Crumbs from the wife's table)You have his picture on you phone and saved his number as "My Sweetheart" yet your picture cannot be found on his phone and your number issaved on his phone as generator mechanic orrefuse disposer........

My sister you be learner?

PLEASE give yourself a proper re-evaluation Today.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice To Young Girls by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
grin
Re: Advice To Young Girls by INTROVERT(f): 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
Tell them grin
Re: Advice To Young Girls by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
well said.... ah pray they have time or even know how to read ur post....
Re: Advice To Young Girls by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Advice To Young Girls by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
INTROVERT:
Tell them grin
Tel them as if thats not what you are gud at doing. lolz
Re: Advice To Young Girls by stan241(m): 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sekem sekem sekem...oh sorry wrong thread

It goes in through one ear and flies out through the other, guys make sure you are absolutely sure of the person you choose to spend the rest of your life with to avoid stories that touch later on same with ladies too

Sekem sekem sekem

1 Like

Re: Advice To Young Girls by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
Havent been on nairaland since 2013, i must be deceiving myself if i fail to admit dis is without doubt the best topic hv ever read. @op, thumps up to u. bar man abeg giv op 360 champagnes on my behalf.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Young Girls by Daughterzion(f): 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
Dharniel:
space bookers i hail una
Re: Advice To Young Girls by cherylsmith(f): 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
angry
Re: Advice To Young Girls by danaiks(m): 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
At least the man is paying for all the damages undecided
Re: Advice To Young Girls by dimexilux(m): 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
nice talk
Re: Advice To Young Girls by Cholls(m): 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
mystage:
Havent been on nairaland since 2013, i must be deceiving myself if i fail to admit dis is without doubt the best topic hv ever read. @op, thumps up to u. bar man abeg giv op 360 champagnes on my behalf.
my brother thumbs-up to you na.
Re: Advice To Young Girls by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
Cholls:
my brother thumbs-up to you na.
kul and dnt mind my "thump" instead of thumb. its not my fault, just dat i nor go even pri sch.
Re: Advice To Young Girls by kennboiy(m): 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
Dem no go hear you
Re: Advice To Young Girls by wengerjay(m): 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
OK now
Re: Advice To Young Girls by Gurgle(f): 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
hmm
Re: Advice To Young Girls by MsBliss(f): 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lol Op you harsh o buh the truth must be told .
Re: Advice To Young Girls by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
360ng:
The moment you agree to date a married man,you agree to be a second class woman and every second class person is classified as a person of lower values.

Now look at it this way.If he is with you and his wife calls, he lies that he is still in the office or on an official assignment. u dare not interrupt his conversation or query him but you can't call him when he is at home.......

My sister you be toy?

He sneaks you from his car into his hotel room but gives his wife his entire home.......

My sister grow up please He visits you at home and you introduce him to friends and neighbors as your boyfriend thereby blocking your chances of getting a genuine suitor yet you don't even know the name of the street where he lives......

My sister how long will you continue to sacrifice your future?

He takes you out and buys you assorted types of alcoholic drinks yet he will never allow his wife taste even a bottle of alcoholic drink, common sense should tell you he is only doing that to get you drunk so he can truly destroy you in bed.....

My sister Na your body good pass for experiment?

He gets you pregnant and gives you money for abortion but when his wife gets pregnant he celebrates and gives her money for antenatal and baby things........

My sister remember he is already raising his family oh Just in case you don't know, he describes your reactions during sex when he is with his friends but will never mention whatever happens between him and his wife......

My sister na your matter dem take dey drink beer He gives you a few cash and you're happy not knowing that whatever money he gives you is what he calls "Body no be firewood allowance" (Crumbs from the wife's table)You have his picture on you phone and saved his number as "My Sweetheart" yet your picture cannot be found on his phone and your number issaved on his phone as generator mechanic orrefuse disposer........

My sister you be learner?

PLEASE give yourself a proper re-evaluation Today.

Since you have learnt all these...I think is time I meet your family starting with your parents...let's move this ministry to permanent site... thanks for saying Yes...let's go there...cool
Re: Advice To Young Girls by Gurgle(f): 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
but why wouldn't he allow his wife to take alcohol
Re: Advice To Young Girls by 360ng: 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Since you have learnt all these...I think is time I meet your family starting with your parents...let's move this ministry to permanent site... thanks for saying Yes...let's go there...cool

You're indeed funny.
Re: Advice To Young Girls by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
360ng:

You're indeed funny.
Yes...and serious too cool
Re: Advice To Young Girls by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
wise words coming from a fine gehl smiley

Rare sad
Re: Advice To Young Girls by 360ng: 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Yes...and serious too cool

So, tell me how you hope to achieve that?
Re: Advice To Young Girls by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
360ng:

So, tell me how you hope to achieve that?

I just told you now...Our next step should be agreed on after a mutual discussion and planning...
Re: Advice To Young Girls by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
Jarizod:
wise words coming from a fine gehl smiley

Rare sad

Lol so u mean fine girls say unreasonable tinz?
Re: Advice To Young Girls by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
Gurgle:
but why wouldn't he allow his wife to take alcohol
its natural. even guys to some extent dont take a girl they luv to places where tinz like alcohol and smoking are found. its called grooming her for a better future 2gether.
Re: Advice To Young Girls by Gurgle(f): 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
mystage:

its natural. even guys to some extent dont take a girl they luv to places where tinz like alcohol and smoking are found. its called grooming her for a better future 2gether.

but what does it actually mean

what will happen to their future if she takes alcohol
Re: Advice To Young Girls by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
Gurgle:

but what does it actually mean

what will happen to their future if she takes alcohol
to me it doesnt realli mean anything bt u knw dis is africa and we gat lots of tradition. its a popular believe in africa dat responsible ladies/wives/mothers/ dont indulges in stuff lik takin alcohol and smoking. most guys/men just cant withstand seeing someone they luv or their wives indulging in alcohol drinking and smoking,..me inclusive.
Re: Advice To Young Girls by Gurgle(f): 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
mystage:

to me it doesnt realli mean anything bt u knw dis is africa and we gat lots of tradition. its a popular believe in africa dat responsible ladies/wives/mothers/ dont indulges in stuff lik takin alcohol and smoking. most guys/men just cant withstand seeing someone they luv or their wives indulging in alcohol drinking and smoking,..me inclusive.

really

I understand the smoking part but im surprised about the alcohol

when I came back a lot of my family offered it to me, even at home my dad often offers me some when hes taking it

hmm #learning
Re: Advice To Young Girls by TheGidiBoss: 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
grin

Re: Advice To Young Girls by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
Gurgle:

really

I understand the smoking part but im surprised about the alcohol

when I came back a lot of my family offered it to me, even at home my dad often offers me some when hes taking it

hmm #learning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

That Hot Early Morning S3x Thou...now I Know Why He's Always On Demand Mode / My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking / Is This Love Or Self Deceit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.