Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] (11960 Views)

"Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady / Young Girls Selling Virginity To Rich Businessmen Now Big Business! (Photos) / Masturbation- One Of The Most Degrading Habit On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
I feel so perplexed and befuddled when i reminisce and take my brain back to memory lane to reminisce about the kind of women our society had eons of years ago. The women were made to be helpers of men and to abide by the man till they both culminate to the zenith of success.
During my parent's era, a woman was willing to marry a man even though he had no property and no suitable job to fend for himself has the woman was willing to struggle with the man.
Fast forward to the present is a case that is nothing to write home about. Moral decadence and juvenile deliquencies now thronged among the girls.
A young child of 12 years old has now already had a wealth of experience in the dating industry.
Even here in nairaland, its now been inhabited as the ecology of teenagers who flocked through nairaland's romance section and adumbrate on dating and relationship and elaborate on their so called handsome boyfriends as their utmost priority, their academics, and educational issues are just their secondary objectives, as their failure in education does not bother them as much as their boyfriend does.
What is the paced set by the older ladies of 25 upward to the younger girls?
What happened to legacy?
Now the qualifications a man must possess before getting married must be outlined as follows :
must be handsome
must have 6 pack
must graduate at a fed. University
must be rich.
Good since you are already looking for success that was already won over for you, what happened to the young innovative guy that is still in school and hustling hard to make it? Who is his alter ego that he will proudly boast and say "she was the one that stood with me and encouraged me when things were hard and the road to success was terrain"
where are those kinda girls we had in the 19th century?
For God's sake what is our society turning into?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] by delishpot: 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
Are the boys better? Why not complain about the moral decay in our youths both male and female?
A man in school and hustling yet he wants to be romantically attatvhed to a woman? I will not encourage him and that girl to do such a thing at that stage. We all know that such relationships hardly lead to marriage so why waste all that time and even the risk of geting sexual when both of you should be freely mingling with all and enjoying the freedom your youth has to offer?
This shouldn't be a war of the sexes.
God created us all equal in soul and spirit. On that day God will not judge us based on Gender(according to the Bible) When you deny boys propper training, you are closing their eyes to the truth and giving them false teaching . they will live in sin believing that they are acting how their gender was created to act and it is natural.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] by SmartMugu: 4:17am On Apr 18, 2016
OP, were you alive eons of years ago? If so, you must look really old grin
Anyways, back to the contents of your message, blame the internet. This is just the beginning. Things other parts of the world experienced for ages will get everywhere else in the world because people can now easily pick up new habits from whatever they see online. Mark my words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] by lilmax(m): 7:19am On Apr 18, 2016
Gone are those days,gone are the humble women too.....the ones you have now no go allow you drink water drop cup

Constantly reminding you how poor you were and how she helped you grin

Best advice make your money on your own and command respect cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] by Oahray: 7:26am On Apr 18, 2016
Op, it's not just girls. Many young boys are even worse. They think girls and sex 1st, 2nd, 3rd... last.

Those days you are talking about, how many ladies even went to school much less place education above guys and marriage?
Women didn't have much of a choice on marriage mates then. Would you rather return to the days of selling off ladies like unwilling goats to random buyers?

If you are criticizing just girls for something both sexes are guilty of, you aren't a reliable judge sir.
Re: What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:47am On Apr 18, 2016
Society make it that way, we the guys encourage it,
What will you say of old perverts who go after teenage girls with money just to sleep with them hereby changing their mentality and making them money concious. Blame the men first before you blame the girls because na we set the standard.

3 Likes

Re: What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 18, 2016
Op wat is d matr? Talk to me? Did she reject u? Bcus u dnt hav much? Awww such is life, just work harder nd hustle d more. Pele! I feel ur pain, bt dnt giveup shogbo?

1 Like

Re: What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] by crismark(m): 8:14am On Apr 18, 2016
dnt be so low....my own qualifications 4 dating or marrying a gal is dat she must av a good job, be a university graduate wit a 2.1.......I can't date a poor gal, most of dem re so cheap nd re easily carried away by gadgets

1 Like

Re: What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] by UIA04(f): 8:52am On Apr 18, 2016
Childish

I saw the part he wrote "must be a graduate of a federal University" and I couldn't help but laugh.

You must really feel inferior about yourself op, what has the school one graduated from have to do with marriage?

1 Like

Re: What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 18, 2016
lilmax:
Gone are those days,gone are the humble women too.....the ones you have now no go allow you drink water drop cup

Constantly reminding you how poor you were and how she helped you grin

Best advice make your money on your own and command respect cool
exactly. Youre on point bro
Re: What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 18, 2016
UIA04:
Childish

I saw the part he wrote "must be a graduate of a federal University" and I couldn't help but laugh.

You must really feel inferior about yourself op, what has the school one graduated from have to do with marriage?
don't be so naive. You should rather go and ask your female contemporaries.
A close friend who asked a certain girl for her hand in marriage, the girl gave him the qualities of the kinda husband she needed and being a graduate of a federal university was integrated into her list.
The guy wasn't eligible cos he graduated from a polytechnic with an H.N.D cert.
Re: What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] by CUM4WHAT(m): 9:31am On Apr 18, 2016
no pic
Re: What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 18, 2016
Where d pictures @
Re: What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] by UIA04(f): 9:41am On Apr 18, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
don't be so naive. You should rather go and ask your female contemporaries.
A close friend who asked a certain girl for her hand in marriage, the girl gave him the qualities of the kinda husband she needed and being a graduate of a federal university was integrated into her list.
The guy wasn't eligible cos he graduated from a polytechnic with an H.N.D cert.
So you are actually using one girls' response to form your opinion that all girls are like that. What a pity.

2 Likes

Re: What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 18, 2016
UIA04:

So you are actually using one girls' response to form your opinion that all girls are like that. What a pity.
yeah just like your assertions, all girls are the same too.
Or are you willing to prove to me that you're different and special?
Re: What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] by DaBullIT(m): 10:05am On Apr 18, 2016
Hello oooooooo

The graphic photo ?
Re: What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 18, 2016
Jarizod:
Where d pictures @
DaBullIT:
Hello oooooooo

The graphic photo ?
CUM4WHAT:
no pic
DaBullIT:
Hello oooooooo

The graphic photo ?
only used that as a cover up to draw many people's attention and hence be informed. Sorry though
Re: What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 18, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
only used that as a cover up to draw many people's attention and hence be informed. Sorry though
nex time ppl won't take u serious...issokay
Re: What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 18, 2016
OP, It is not just on the part of girls/ladies/women. It is rather a case of Moral decadence in our society
Re: What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] by UIA04(f): 10:48am On Apr 18, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
yeah just like your assertions, all girls are the same too.
Or are you willing to prove to me that you're different and special?
For someone who uses Saint as prefix to his name you have just exhibited the highest kind of foolery known to man
Re: What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
UIA04:
[s]
For someone who uses Saint as prefix to his name you have just exhibited the highest kind of foolery known to man [/s]
i know you're pained. Well you just got one definition which is youre nothing but an idiot. Cheap w.h.o.r.e
Ode
Re: What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] by chineduemmao: 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
delishpot:
Are the boys better? Why not complain about the moral decay in our youths both male and female?

This shouldn't be a war of the sexes.
God created us all equal in soul and spirit. On that day God will not judge us based on Gender(according to the Bible) When you deny boys propper training, you are closing their eyes to the truth and giving them false teaching . they will live in sin believing that they are acting how their gender was created to act and it is natural.
well! miss, Sainthephzibah (the poster) focused his "observation" on the females...I dont think there's anything wrong in making isolated observation but if there is for you deal with it'
Re: What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] by chineduemmao: 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
Jarizod:
nex time ppl won't take u serious...issokay
how many people remember other peoples names on nairaland? he is safe jooor
Re: What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] by chineduemmao: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
Abeg where the romance section dey for NL i fit join? "winx"
Re: What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] by DaBullIT(m): 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
Saint no fit your username

Mtchewww

SaintHephzibah:
Re: What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
DaBullIT:
Saint no fit your username
Mtchewww
go die na
Re: What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] by UIA04(f): 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
i know you're pained. Well you just got one definition which is youre nothing but an idiot. Cheap w.h.o.r.e
Ode
Hahhahahahaha
I can imagine how that girl left your pockets dry and your heart sorry. She must have dealt with you so bad that you can't wait to put your frustration on the entire women folk. I can imagine her laughing at your silly ass while you type away on your frustration on nairaland. Take heart my dear, and go hug a transformer.
Re: What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] by HCF(m): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
@Op. It is NOT a peculiar trait of the female gender.... Did u not know that these days more guys are coming up with their conditions before settling down with a lady too?.; the shape,beauty,financial and employment status,educational qualifications etc are criteria that must be met by the lady.

Truth is our values have changed dramatically over the years and they continue going from bad to worse....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] by bayonino: 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
I foresee multiple divorce soonest!

1 Like

Re: What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] by UyiIredia(m): 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
wetin did mumu come write graphic pics for ?
Re: What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
chineduemmao:
how many people remember other peoples names on nairaland? he is safe jooor
u have a point grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover / Photo Of Woman & Her Daughters Has Gone Viral On Internet. Everybody Is Talking! / After Breakup: Who Gets The Engagement Ring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.