Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,573 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group (39879 Views)

Hate Speeches: DSS Warns Arewa Youths, N’delta Militants, Others / Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" / FG May Redeploy North-east Troops To N’delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 19, 2015
SUBMARINE:
The day it happens , Nigeria will cease to exist.

You can't jail GEJ when OBJ IBB Abachas Tinubu etc walk free. angry

what is Tinubu doing in ur list, is he former president?,

has he ever hold any office in fed. govt.?

what are the effect of Tinubu's past position as a governor has to do with nigeria?

what is the effect of a man who govern only one state & left office 8 years ago has to do with current state of nigeria, have to do with a man who live in Anambra, Bauchi, River or kaduna, & quickly mention his name when talking of corrupt official who has spoil this country & the effect is seen on nigeria

if anybody should call tinubu a corrupt, he should be bonifide indegene of lagos state, & they have no cause to do so, because his impact in their state make it outstanding among others

is either u hold your state governor accountable, former & present minister, not a man that govern just one state 8 yrs ago is the cause of calamity u & nigeria are facin
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by Fourwinds: 9:30am On Jul 19, 2015
TotoBrusher:

You father and your ancestors are nobodies.
this ur moniker makes me feel u have a specific job u do
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by Dannie2015(m): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2015
SometymS I wonder if ds Nairaland iS made For children. WEn I read Some newS n d commEntS tHat folloW I get Pissed. So childiSh!
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by sammyj: 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
.. shocked cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
IkUKU01:
why u de vomit rubbish like dis?
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by gemini35(m): 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gej could nt build an airport in bysa,imo airport deserve international airport,onitsha need wharf and international airport,gej is a failure,sai biafra
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by profmallory(m): 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
GEJ cant go to prison, no ex-president has gone to prison on corruption charges, but his cabinet members will. if they dont make prison, they will be made a laughing stock and made to drop something. This is just the beginning.
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by godwin4real: 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
Buhari should 1st imprison OBJ,ROTIMI AMAECHI b4 he talks about GEJ,beside GMB has no such power even as d so called President
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by nedupel(m): 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
doctokwus:
If it actually does happen,that would be the best gift PMB will ever give Nigeria.
GEJ does not deserve walking free after the almost 6years of rot and destruction he supervised.
u Neva thief ones?who catch you?
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by trueteller: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
ibisko04:

That someone comes from minority tribe does not count anymore once you are installed as the president and commander in chief.
What you want to do with the power is now over to you.
Former president Jonathan was in power from 2010 to 2015 , the gear lever of this country Nigeria was in his hand to control .
So, the notion of his background of coming from minority groups have nothing to do with how he runs his government and his political party to the extent of the party being run aground.
I expect you to talk a little more on the aspect of four governors, all from the same region decemped. Tell me the effect, and the reasons why it should happen. Also pin point where, in the world that has happened. When you are arguing, points become very necessary.
Too. Tell me why Lai Mohammed is expect to tell us that bring back our girls back group are members of apc. And why should Buhari not be placed on TIMELINE within which to return the girls as being maintained by one of their member, a yoruba woman. If we continue like this, because we have enough valueless men like the boko haram to kill others and undermine others even at extreme cases, when oppression becomes unbearable, then fighting will erupt, sometimes the most powerful falls too. Am waiting.
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by ibisko04: 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
trueteller:
I expect you to talk a little more on the aspect of four governors, all from the same region decemped. Tell me the effect, and the reasons why it should happen. Also pin point where, in the world that has happened. When you are arguing, points become very necessary.
Too. Tell me why Lai Mohammed is expect to tell us that bring back our girls back group are members of apc. And why should Buhari not be placed on TIMELINE within which to return the girls as being maintained by one of their member, a yoruba woman. If we continue like this, because we have enough valueless men like the boko haram to kill others and undermine others even at extreme cases, when oppression becomes unbearable, then fighting will erupt, sometimes the most powerful falls too. Am waiting.
Not four governors but five including Chibuike Amechi.
We all know how the whole thing started within the PDP. How high handedness from the top members of the party pushed the five governors out.
All these things still boiled down to how the national leader as at that time handle the game.
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by trueteller: 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
ibisko04:

Not four governors but five including Chibuike Amechi.
We all know how the whole thing started within the PDP. How high handedness from the top members of the party pushed the five governors out.
All these things still boiled down to how the national leader as at that time handle the game.
No way. We are talking of four governors, all from the same regions. What kind of offence did GEJ commit that will warrant four people to leave? It has not happened any where in the world.The northners insisted that they are the ONLY people to run the government. They maintained that it is their turn and that GEJ's emergence was based on zoning, hence the four governors left couple with the hate for GEJ by Obasanjo for not accept his request of more than half of the ministers. As at today the same apc is saying they will not allow zoning in it. Infact, there are many devilish factors why the north and west wanted GEJ out of power. No pointing counting them. We know many and many.
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by ibisko04: 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
trueteller:
No way. We are talking of four governors, all from the same regions. What kind of offence did GEJ commit that will warrant four people to leave? It has not happened any where in the world.The northners insisted that they are the ONLY people to run the government. They maintained that it is their turn and that GEJ's emergence was based on zoning, hence the four governors left couple with the hate for GEJ by Obasanjo for not accept his request of more than half of the ministers. As at today the same apc is saying they will not allow zoning in it. Infact, there are many devilish factors why the north and west wanted GEJ out of power. No pointing counting them. We know many and many.
That four out of the five governors that decamped from PDP are from the north is just a coincidence at that time.
Remember that the genesis of the crisis was that the then chairman in person of Bamanga Tukur should go due to the way he handle party matter. Particularly concerning the suspension of Amechi who was then at logger head with PEJ who seemed to be more powerful than her husband in the matter of state and party affairs.
My friend, I still put to you that what happened to Jonathan must be blamed on his way of handling issues in the polity while he was in power.
The five governors that decamped tried all they could do to make GEJ see reasons why he should act differently from the road he was following then but no way.
Elders came in to the matter to mend fence, but the people pushing Jonathan told him not to listen.
So my brother, as at the time the four governors from the same region decamped from PDP, Jonathan did not do his home works very well.
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by cyberguy72(m): 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sacluxpaint:
When people loot public funds, and they are investigated, they will yell witch hunting. So people should go scot free for billions stolen? Especially in times of austerity? I don't understand o
NO THEY SHLD PROBE TINIBU,AMAECHI ROCHAS AREGBESHOLA TOO
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
cyberguy72:
NO THEY SHLD PROBE TINIBU,AMAECHI ROCHAS AREGBESHOLA TOO

You are right but 1st and foremost, immunity clause has to be removed.
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by gambit10: 4:26am On Jul 20, 2015
bofoy:
aboki go school iliteracy is not only when u can't read and write we still have EDUCATED ILLITERATES LIKE YOU ARE . We are all aware that many northerners are illiterates like their PAPA buhari who took actions without REASONING . Cows

sizly??... u don't sound educated to me, are u a farmer in the desert? u seem frustrated. keep wailing
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by RealEstate35: 7:32am On Jul 20, 2015
Na wa o! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and apartments for rent at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by trueteller: 9:59am On Jul 20, 2015
ibisko04:

That four out of the five governors that decamped from PDP are from the north is just a coincidence at that time.
Remember that the genesis of the crisis was that the then chairman in person of Bamanga Tukur should go due to the way he handle party matter. Particularly concerning the suspension of Amechi who was then at logger head with PEJ who seemed to be more powerful than her husband in the matter of state and party affairs.
My friend, I still put to you that what happened to Jonathan must be blamed on his way of handling issues in the polity while he was in power.
The five governors that decamped tried all they could do to make GEJ see reasons why he should act differently from the road he was following then but no way.
Elders came in to the matter to mend fence, but the people pushing Jonathan told him not to listen.
So my brother, as at the time the four governors from the same region decamped from PDP, Jonathan did not do his home works very well.
Am wondering why should four governors from the north move out of GEJ because Amaechi was suspended. Why should that suspension concern ONLY the north? We are talking of four governors! Bros., am sure you are finding it difficult to admit that what happened has to do with the ethnic aspect. What about the zoning point that is being abandoned abi dropped by the APC. You seem to be always running away from those areas. The TIMELINE that is dropped by the bring back our girls group when it comes to Buhari. Kindly also tell me whether it was wise for Lai Mohammed to say that the group are supporters of apc. There are so many factor showing the dislike for GEJ by the north. The apc once decided to also stop the national budget against GEJ for nothing. Damn to many. If you do not mind, also talk on all these areas.
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by simdam500(m): 8:28am On Jul 21, 2015
Jailing GEJ is not going to happen, in fact that will waste his solid 4yrs. By the time the country is burning from the inside, down to every apc wil end up going to jail
Re: Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group by timothy1111(m): 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
GREAT ILLUMINATI TEMPLE Of MONEY AND POWER,
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI CALL+2348117640785 OR info. jointheilluminatisecretcult666@gmail

Are you a business man or woman, political, musician, student,
the you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 1million dollars
in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary...

BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.

A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD
A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD
A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
One year Golf Membership package
A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
A total Lifestyle change
Access to Bohemian Grove
Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.

If you are interested call the agent now +2348117640785 or send your e-mail to info.jointheilluminatisecretcult666@gmail for immediately initiation.New members registration is now open online

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gloria Ajala Is One-Day Lagos Governor, Wins Spelling Bee 2018 Competition / Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna / Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.