Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:07 AM

New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen (17649 Views)

Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health / Is This The Best Diss Song Ever? Nicki Minaj Vs Remy Ma... Danm / My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Emodeee: 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
CreekReporter:

really?

Yeah. Btw, nice diss song u have dere.

I ll like to listen to more of ur songs, gv me d link.
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by herald9: 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
CreekReporter:

I don't need a railway to train you up on how to mind your business
CreekReporter,
your mates have all gone out to seek a profitable work, but you chose to remain in the creek, militating against Airforce1... Who is sponsoring you?
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
Emodeee:

Yeah. Btw, nice diss song u have dere.

I ll like to listen to more of ur songs, gv me d link.

thanks man. it's not like I'm really into music and stuff. it's just I've got a laptop and a mic and a mixer in my bedroom that I use to record when I'm bored.
I'll release some real tracks soon sha and I'll drop the links
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
herald9:

CreekReporter,
your mates have all gone out to seek a profitable work, but you chose to remain in the creek, militating against Airforce1... Who is sponsoring you?

nigga I'm based in the USA.
but Lagos is my hoooooood!
xo f--k off
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by herald9: 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
CreekReporter:

nigga I'm based in the USA.
but Lagos is my hoooooood!
xo f--k off
The thing is, we didn't know you existed till now.
There are better ways of getting attention, you know.

By doing something creative and meaningful,
Not riding on other's flaws,
Cause you would soon run out fuel.

3 Likes

Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
herald9:
The thing is, we didn't know you existed till now. There are better ways of getting attention, you know.
By doing something creative and meaningful, Not riding on other's flaws, Cause you would soon run out fuel.
lmao. u do drugs?

1 Like

Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by herald9: 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
CreekReporter:

lmao. u do drugs?
I just stopped selling crack today. Don't have some for you.smiley

1 Like

Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Airforce1(m): 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
cheesy
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
herald9:
I just stopped selling crack today. Don't have some for you.smiley
funny guy. well, I'll consider your advice though

1 Like

Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
Airforce1:
cheesy
what's funny man?
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
I just heard the song Creekreporter.Tight lyrics ,,dope rhymes witticism and delivery. that guy that did back up tho lol .Though it was a freestyle.But I feel the track could have been better if it wasn't directed At Airforce1.
Such a Diva has been on repeat on my speakers since I downloaded. I mean hear that jam on a Good earpiece or Speaker. Beat wise , It just d bomb.Delivery everything on point.

Some pple say the lyrics,for me the lyrics is tight and better than most hit songs out there self.However, I think nairalanders highly anticipated the Song .Too much expectation ..Did they expect him to sound like WizKid or Davido on his first track ??

However I believe Airforce1 will work on constructive criticms and improve on the aspect his fans are speaking on.

However I thoroughly enjoyed this Track Even CreedReporters said in d track " Airforce1 ma nigga.We cool bro...na joke Oo.

So I think it just for the fun.dats wat make d music genre interesting.no personal beef tho.Nice one from you guys.

3 Likes

Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
Airforce1:
cheesy
Baba u don blow Oo.u don get diss song !!

2 Likes

Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Airforce1(m): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
Iamsynord:

Lol
I think that CreekReporter of a guy is a clown grin
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
Iamsynord:
I just heard the song Creekreporter.Tight lyrics ,,dope rhymes witticism and delivery. that guy that did back up tho lol .Though it was a freestyle.But I feel the track could have been better if it wasn't directed At Airforce1.
Such a Diva has been on repeat on my speakers since I downloaded. I mean hear that jam on a Good earpiece or Speaker. Beat wise , It just d bomb.Delivery everything on point.

Some pple say the lyrics,for me the lyrics is tight and better than most hit songs out there self.However, I think nairalanders highly anticipated the Song .Too much expectation ..Did they expect him to sound like WizKid or Davido on his first track ??

However I believe Airforce1 will work on constructive criticms and improve on the aspect his fans are speaking on.

However I thoroughly enjoyed this Track Even CreedReporters said in d track " Airforce1 ma nigga.We cool bro...na joke Oo.

So I think it just for the fun.dats wat make d music genre interesting.no personal beef tho.Nice one from you guys.

lol. that my back up guy is one hell of a funny guy.
well, thanks for the review.
as you said, it wasn't really a beef inspired by bad blood. I just did it for fun.
airforce1 is a correct guy Na..I'm even a big fan of his, in my track I said something like

'I waited seven years just to listen to that sh**t'

lol

3 Likes

Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
Airforce1:
Lol I think that CreekReporter of a guy is a clown grin
lwtmb.. Seven years just to release a single
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
Airforce1:
Lol I think that CreekReporter of a guy is a clown grin
lwtmb.. Seven years just to release a single
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Airforce1(m): 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
I don't have your time grin
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
Iamsynord:

btw your otubante track still rocking my speakers.
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
CreekReporter:

btw your otubante track still rocking my speakers.
Bring pics make I see. lol
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
Iamsynord:

lol..

MODIFIED: note the repeat icon at the bottom right.
dope jam of life.. there was a song I downloaded too by one nairalander, Homour by name, titled MUTUAL LOVING mehn that song was hot too I had to put it on repeat throughout that week.
I did not save the guys link, I would have pasted it here.

#in synods voice, as we dey go up, dey just wan pull us (down) but we dey thank God, baba change our story..OTUBANTE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
Iamsynord:

are u the singer or rapper?
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
CreekReporter:

are u the singer or rapper?
Took d Chorus Nd the first verse. ,my guy DFx did the english
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
Iamsynord:

Took d Chorus Nd the first verse. ,my guy DFx did the english
cool. hope you've seen the pic?
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
Airforce1:
I don't have your time grin

in airforce1's voice

you're such a diva wacky eeeeeeh
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
CreekReporter:

cool. hope you've seen the pic?
I sight u...No worry.Cooking up sumfin for all dope Nairaland artistes
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
safarigirl:
haven't heard the song, so. I don't know how good/bad it is.

Lemme go and watch MAMA abeg. That's where diss-worthy artistes are

lmao. it's like you've gat beef with this dude long before now.
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
Airforce1:
Lol
I think that CreekReporter of a guy is a clown grin

Lol youre suppose to be happy oh
At least youre even gaining popularity by the guys song
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Airforce1(m): 11:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
SuperNover:

Lol youre suppose to be happy oh
At least youre even gaining popularity by the guys song
grin
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Airforce1(m): 11:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
CreekReporter:

lmao. it's like you've gat beef with this dude long before now.

Lol safari no send me
And me sef no send her

Didn't start today

Started even before i wrote my first song ..

I knew she got beef with me
But i just dey Pretend like everything s alright
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
Airforce1:

Lol safari no send me
And me sef no send her

Didn't start today

Started even before i wrote my first song ..

I knew she got beef with me
But i just dey Pretend like everything s alright
lol .. maybe it's because you took you seven years to record a single and upload it .. haha btw sorry for the countless mentions you've received from me today ooooh. I just gotta do what I gotta do
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by anigbajumo(m): 1:27am On Jul 19, 2015
@op,una don't need dat shit nah.......
Re: New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 19, 2015
CreekReporter:

I don't need a railway to train you up on how to mind your business
That illiterate needed literature, thanks for the metaphor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gwingz: "Overload"  Ft. Lumsco (Video) / Iyanya - Ur Waist (Video) / 2018 Soundcity Awards: Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy, Nasty C, Nominated (FULL List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.