Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Why Cant Youths Have A Purposeful Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Cant Youths Have A Purposeful Relationship (880 Views)

What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? / Purposeful Romance (II) / Purposeful Romance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Cant Youths Have A Purposeful Relationship by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 11, 2009
Today, why are girls calling a guy a fool because he felt he should keep himself. Many times, most girls that i have come accross in many ways and just like to be friends and influnce them positively in life end up trying to give me sex. And wen i say no, i cant have sex with someone i cant marry, the next thing you hear is MUGU. One even went further to dig her hand inside my trousers to feel if iam really a man. I dont know my respect for women is highly fading for trivializing the most adorable parts of their body. House why cant youths have a purposeful relationships, one girl one guy, and remain virtuos
Re: Why Cant Youths Have A Purposeful Relationship by nana(f): 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2009
Err. . .what sorta people do u hang out with?
Re: Why Cant Youths Have A Purposeful Relationship by JJYOU: 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2009
jojohnson:

Today, why are girls calling a guy a fool because he felt he should keep himself. Many times, most girls that i have come accross in many ways and just like to be friends and influnce them positively in life end up trying to give me sex. And wen i say no, i cant have sex with someone i cant marry, the next thing you hear is MUGU. One even went further to dig her hand inside my trousers to feel if iam really a man. I dont know my respect for women is highly fading for trivializing the most adorable parts of their body. House why cant youths have a purposeful relationships, one girl one guy, and remain virtuos
are you not asking for too much?  

nana:

Err. . .what sorta people do u hang out with?
sad fact is most of the girls you are talking about are only repeating what their mums did without shame in the permisive 70's and 80's.
Re: Why Cant Youths Have A Purposeful Relationship by Ben13: 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2009
'cos it's not always necessary!

[size=3pt]besides why did you decide to be a "MUGU"
how old are you. opportunity comes but ones[/size]

I didn't say anything o cool
Re: Why Cant Youths Have A Purposeful Relationship by sillyme(f): 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2009
well you are 1% of nigerian men. most don't take girls seriosuly. i fell for a couple of nigerian guys in the past and learnt the hard way that they were not interested in a relationship. its sad. i didn't know life would be like that.
Re: Why Cant Youths Have A Purposeful Relationship by nana(f): 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2009
Ben20001:

'cos it's not always necessary!

[size=3pt]besides why did you decide to be a "MUGU"
how old are you. opportunity comes but ones[/size]

I didn't say anything o cool
Hehehehe!
Re: Why Cant Youths Have A Purposeful Relationship by Onchedu(m): 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2011
Dude, welcome to the real world. It's fuller with s.h.*.t than the goodies U were expecting,  but there are goodies too.

Don't let down on your standards, dem skelles your hanging around gat issues.
Re: Why Cant Youths Have A Purposeful Relationship by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2011
Lwkmd! D 1 dat went as far as putin ha hand in2 ur john thomas 2 check weda john thomas wud wake up n respond 2 ha cal is funy o! Nawa o diferent strokes 4 diferent folks y is it dat gud guys always mit wrong set of gals thereby tanishin d image of oda gals.i wish i mit a guy lyk u.am stil waitin patiently 4 'mr ryt' who wud value my companionshp nt wots in btw my legs.guys lyk u r rily scarce in dis world o!
Re: Why Cant Youths Have A Purposeful Relationship by Moralistli(m): 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2011
cos it is not too gud to be fooled or playing d role of a fool for 2 long, ''isn't that what relatnship is all about in most society?''deceit, deceit, and deceit, All d same, one can not completely neglect it's importance, and thats why u still see pple establishing it 2dat.

Now go and start doin it otherwise wit dem cos it always remain a tough order for an honest man to survive in a corrupt society.
Re: Why Cant Youths Have A Purposeful Relationship by calddon(m): 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2011
i keep saying it that sex b4 marriage is called fornication which is sin, i believe a true relationship is more about companionship than fulfilling ones fantasy. Na my opinion b dat sha.
Re: Why Cant Youths Have A Purposeful Relationship by Canisma(m): 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2011
@poster, my brother, this is one of the reasons why it is now very difficult for me to luv any woman again. I mean, why should i go thru the torture of dating some1 whom im most likely not to marry. The truth is that a man luvs a woman only if he wants to marry her,period. Many relationships u see today is heading towards heartbreak and betrayals. This explains why many men now patronise love peddlers, i guess they are only being sincere with themselves.
Re: Why Cant Youths Have A Purposeful Relationship by edetty(m): 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2011
Ma bro dnt mnd diz gals around dis days,am jst lik u in treatin gals,bt de wnt jst want 2 undastanddat nt al of us ar opportunistic fellaz,itz a pity ow most of dem trew away dia virtues.
Re: Why Cant Youths Have A Purposeful Relationship by Carolece(f): 1:27am On Jan 04, 2011
jojohnson:

Today, why are girls calling a guy a fool because he felt he should keep himself. Many times, most girls that i have come accross in many ways and just like to be friends and influnce them positively in life end up trying to give me sex. And wen i say no, i cant have intimacy with someone i cant marry, the next thing you hear is MUGU. One even went further to dig her hand inside my trousers to feel if iam really a man. I dont know my respect for women is highly fading for trivializing the most adorable parts of their body. House why cant youths have a purposeful relationships, one girl one guy, and remain virtuos
Because thats what men do. They only have interest in a female when they want to go to bed with her.

You are a rare kind. Some may belive you are gay, or gay or just plain gay.

More of you is badly needed in today's society.

(1) (Reply)

Me And My Girlfriend / Ladies! What's The Number One Thing You Want To Know About Men? / Accepting Someone Even Though You Don't REALLY Fancy Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.