Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) (82081 Views)

Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 19, 2015
Terrorism waxed stronger because we were
pointing accusing fingers on each other, they
started with killing those drinking in beer parlour
during Ramadan and we thought they were
Muslims, then the killing of school children and
we thought they prefer Arabic education to
western education , then they were atacking
churches and some thought because GEJ is a
christian, then they started bombing bus stations
and markets and some thought GEJ was hated
and the north didn't like a southerner as
president, then PMB was attacked and some
said the past administration organised it, some
said Buhari planned it, now they attack mousqes
and praying ground even when PMB is the
president. It's high time we woke up as a nation
before BH spread their terror to other parts of the country. BH is our common enemy! We should stop politicising it while they have a field day ! Suggest solutions
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by aaidel(m): 1:22am On Jul 19, 2015
see nigerians shouting the house nothing or witch hunt when will we ever be objective? if the man is building the house investigate if it is with government funds prosecute him if it is not prosecute the person peddling this news
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by akigbemaru: 1:25am On Jul 19, 2015
dasuki mansion.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by ocelot2006(m): 1:28am On Jul 19, 2015
'never knew El Rufai will stoop this low.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by blackpanda: 1:33am On Jul 19, 2015
I read the first 50 comments and I weep for Nigeria. I think we are almost beyond redemption. Our moral compass is completely lost. GEJ summarized it : STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.

So sad. A country where u catch a thief and the public starts to measure what he stole? How in God's name can a public servant afford a house like this? Plus 9 vehicles? Plus 2 cooks?? How much is his salary?? Jeez! What is wrong with us Nigerians. How did we ever get this low?

1 Like

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by realnas(m): 1:35am On Jul 19, 2015
This is where money meant for purchasing weapons and payin wages to our boys ended up,I'm nt suprised that dasuki owns that building a situation where our soldiers r fighting in second t 72 tanks ,50 year old bmp 1 infantry fighting vehicles ,no attack helicopters otokar cobras without smoke grenades and gps trackers inspite of d billions released for operations in d north east,buhari shuld beam his searchlight on d ex service chiefs they must tell the whole world what they did wit all d money they received .this is just d beginning all those that contributed to the humiliation nigeria suffered in d hands of those scumbag terrorists must pay for their actions so my advise to dasuki and his fellow crooks is either they coperate with d govt or they go get very good lawyers that will argue their cases in crt

1 Like

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 19, 2015
TO ME ooo THAT HOUSE DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A MANSION. politics aside,,,

OP, WHAT IS YA OWN DEFINITION OF MANSION..
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by adconline(m): 2:07am On Jul 19, 2015
Why can't GMB and his crew build a super solid case against this man? A water tigh case that they can prosecute and win!!
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by christinie(f): 2:21am On Jul 19, 2015
Taylor86:
Rubbish

APC always chasing wind while bomb blast is killing naija

Amaechi bought Dakuku's only investment (hotel) in abuja 1week b4 governorship elections over N35 billion

where did he get the money from

stupid people
and Amechi, Tinubu, Ngige, Rochas, OshimOLE, Fashola etc are very innocent because they are APC members and pro Buhari. Mtcheeew
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by lohresloco: 2:23am On Jul 19, 2015
This na house, e clear say the man na poor man.... people dey build house, dasuki go show this one as house. Who ever started this thread has never stayed down south or is just absolutely from a poor background.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by christinie(f): 2:24am On Jul 19, 2015
Olamitisoji:
Let's be fair enough, i don't really know much about this man, so i don't know if he is really a thief or if he did what people are criticising him for . But, to be understandable to an extent, without stealing public fund, he can afford to put up this building. It isn't bad for someone who was ex-NSA. Compared to some building that really points the owner out as a thief.

Don't Mention Me.
Thiefinubu's ORIENTAL HOTEL and ATIKU's American Uni of Nig are far bigger than this but since they are pro Buhari they are innocent. Double standars.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by lohresloco: 2:27am On Jul 19, 2015
That is, na money when dasuki use dey build that piece of sh.i.t na im go buy tank, do you have the slightest inkling as to the price of a tank. Nigerians sha, you deserve your leaders. Dafts for followers.
realnas:
This is where money meant for purchasing weapons and payin wages to our boys ended up,I'm nt suprised that dasuki owns that building a situation where our soldiers r fighting in second t 72 tanks ,50 year old bmp 1 infantry fighting vehicles ,no attack helicopters otokar cobras without smoke grenades and gps trackers inspite of d billions released for operations in d north east,buhari shuld beam his searchlight on d ex service chiefs they must tell the whole world what they did wit all d money they received .this is just d beginning all those that contributed to the humiliation nigeria suffered in d hands of those scumbag terrorists must pay for their actions so my advise to dasuki and his fellow crooks is either they coperate with d govt or they go get very good lawyers that will argue their cases in crt
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by calfranc(m): 2:33am On Jul 19, 2015
Can people read well here? Dat aint Mr. El Rufai's twitter account! Some folks here are all about NL, as if dis is d only room on the internet... Tufiakwa!
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by nnachukz(m): 2:45am On Jul 19, 2015
If this is what APC can lay hand on then truly the man is clean. now I know buhari has a personal issue with him.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by anwo247: 3:05am On Jul 19, 2015
This uncompleted building is nothing compared to APC thieves o...Amaechi, tinubu etc oooo

Haba, any hardworking man could build this mana...
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by ideylaff: 3:18am On Jul 19, 2015
nerodenero:
Why single out this man for persecution? If he goes down, many should follow him without fear or favour. Justice should be served to all.

So all culprits are picked up all at once for questioning. Maybe you don't know the extent of war crimes Dasuki committed both within and outside the army's.

The least that passed through him was about 3billion dollars meant to be for the fighting soldiers

They did not even stop there, they also now used the money to arm Boko haram and tried to stop them after the 6 weeks election shift to use a political strategy to gain votes

For years they made Biko haram strong so it could be used politically

He got so strong he headed for Chatam house in London to call for election to be moved

Service chiefs all corrupt as well we're reporting to him while he ran the show and passed down crumbs to them and they in turn did not use the money for the soldiers

They will all be brought to book in time

Dasuki is looking for sympathetic crew all over

Even his god father IBB has deserted him
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by emmydollars4life(m): 3:32am On Jul 19, 2015
Utchgirl:
Sharaap dia !

Show us ur own building ,so dt we can compare and contrast. What is confusing me here, is that the house in question is uncompleted house, that SA to so many Governors has, come to think of the person that have been in and out of federal post since 1985, the picture even tell me that, this man have not committed any crime compare to luxury and flaunting stuff that characterized Nigerians political office holder's.

Cooking pot calling kettle black
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by ibedun: 3:33am On Jul 19, 2015
pacino26:
I think I'll start posting pictures of houses in my village under construction by young men in their 30s and 40s.

The average village in Igbisand is like a mini estate and if this is what they call mansion, I think the word itself needs to be redefined.

More reason to believe this Dasuki thing is cheap blackmail or probably some bored young man creating a thread and using Dasuki to attempt making front page in Nl. The name sell pass gala.

I am keenly waiting for the pictures and the names of the 30s and 40s year old traders who own the properties. I bet you do know shitte.

You bloody people are an apology, I have built 3 houses in Lagos and I can authoritatively tell you that (1) You are lying and (2) The cost of this uncompleted building would be well over $1 million. Now tell me where a government worker whatever his rank could have amassed such disposable cash to build this. The cost to completion may well be near enough if not more than $1 million.

These people are rogues and should be called out.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by ibedun: 3:38am On Jul 19, 2015
lohresloco:
This na house, e clear say the man na poor man.... people dey build house, dasuki go show this one as house. Who ever started this thread has never stayed down south or is just absolutely from a poor background.

You are a sick bastard for making this statement.

Show us your father's house anuofia. Stupid man - the cost of that building in its present state is most probably over $1 million.

Show us the best house built by a member of your extended family, with pics and verifiable name of owners.

These edifices can never be maintained by the children. To repaint this house alone will cost up to Naira 15million in today's money.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by friends4ever(m): 3:52am On Jul 19, 2015
Olamitisoji:
Let's be fair enough, i don't really know much about this man, so i don't know if he is really a thief or if he did what people are criticising him for . But, to be understandable to an extent, without stealing public fund, he can afford to put up this building. It isn't bad for someone who was ex-NSA. Compared to some building that really points the owner out as a thief.

Don't Mention Me.

Good one.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by dokyOloye: 4:18am On Jul 19, 2015
midolian:
God have mercy! shocked shocked

You see, one needs to be very careful with men with innocent looking faces. They are the most dangerous. Dasuki, GEJ, Sambo, Saraki etc. They call these kinda people "throw stone, hide hand" for my place. angry

Why not use Google generously so U can know who Dasuki is really,d type of family he comes from,etc?
El Rufai declared 90billion naira and 40 houses in Abuja alone,why make a story out of an uncompleted house for a prince of d Sokoto caliphate,a retired colonel in d army and a son of a former sultan of Sokoto?
If this is d only thing thing they can pin on him,then he is a saint.

1 Like

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by cinedu(m): 4:28am On Jul 19, 2015
Taylor86:
Rubbish

APC always chasing wind while bomb blast is killing naija

Amaechi bought Dakuku's only investment (hotel) in abuja 1week b4 governorship elections over N35 billion

where did he get the money from

stupid people
Prove please
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Nobody: 4:34am On Jul 19, 2015
If this house really belongs to dasuki, then am disappointed in his taste.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Nobody: 4:50am On Jul 19, 2015
I was expecting to see a REAL MANSION like the one IFEANYI UBA built for his IN-LAWS
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Btruth: 4:51am On Jul 19, 2015
I don't know what's the problem with this big houses?

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 19, 2015
idokojerry:
If this house really belongs to dasuki, then am disappointed in his taste.
My man Good morning..
PEOPLE who are screaming on Siting this house Live below POVERTY LINE.

The DISTANT from the house to the FENCE is just about 7meters and is very poor.
Such an edifice should have at least a 4star physic.
In PORT HARCOURT, such BUILDINGS are usually rented out. Just Imagine the PARKING LOT..?
I expect such a House to have at least 12 plots of space ahead of it for beautification legacies in a place like kaduna with large expanse of land
This is just a House not HOME
They should visit the EAST and see HOMES built by business moguls
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by atikuman(m): 4:59am On Jul 19, 2015
Is it new or news...
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 19, 2015
EVILFOREST:

PEOPLE who are screaming on Siting this house Live below POVERTY LINE.

The DISTANT from the house to the FENCE is just about 7meters and is very poor.
Such an edifice should have at least a 4star physic.
This is just a House not HOME
They should visit the EAST and see HOMES built by business moguls
Let them continue with there noise making while the real owner of the house gain from free publicity. This is not the first time we in kaduna have heard of such rumors. At the end of it all,it turns out the real owners are just everyday people who had no time for supervising their building project.
I like el-rufai but he might end up going back to his day job after expiration of his tenure
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by nganjiwa2014(m): 5:17am On Jul 19, 2015
Some sargeants have such.........Don't forget he is once a Colonel in the miitary......Just my opinion
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Realist2: 5:25am On Jul 19, 2015
Berrymoss:
90billion n 40mansions in abuja n u r a saint.i pray for this country.non of my business

My dear, El-rufal sanctimonious attitude makes me hate him, he recently declared his assets worth over 90billion and 40 mansions secretly, the news was leaked to media when the media published it he threaten to sue them.
Hel-rufal, mr integrity show us your mansions or else keep quite.
As for mr Buhari, he should not pile up enemies so that this country will be not too hot for him to govern.

1 Like

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by LOL247(f): 5:30am On Jul 19, 2015
Guess not far from truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React / "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.