Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) (82061 Views)

Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by nganjiwa2014(m): 5:38am On Jul 19, 2015
LOL247:
Guess not far from truth
whaaaaaaaaaat?..........*faints* LOL pour water on me
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:42am On Jul 19, 2015
Bonapart:
Northern animals

Na your Papa be animal, idiot; how could a single person's supposed crime graduate into a condemnation of the entire ppl from his region? angry
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by ellovee(m): 5:48am On Jul 19, 2015
These post is just meant to defame the person of the NSA I guess. If not why should one building be snapped at different views in order to make it look as if it's more than one? It two storey building to big for an occupant of such position to build?

1 Like

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by emmzeg: 5:49am On Jul 19, 2015
This house is not a bigdeal,is small to okorocha mansion
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 19, 2015
Bros God will bless you for your sweet comment and your family will never suffer. he isn't the first NSA in this country and nobody interfere with security budget. if El rufai truly wrote this, then he is silly cus i can mention all his properties in Abuja compared to this small one. Northerners are never united. they will use their hands and destroy this new administration and some secret reveled.
Olamitisoji:
Let's be fair enough, i don't really know much about this man, so i don't know if he is really a thief or if he did what people are criticising him for . But, to be understandable to an extent, without stealing public fund, he can afford to put up this building. It isn't bad for someone who was ex-NSA. Compared to some building that really points the owner out as a thief.

Don't Mention Me.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:54am On Jul 19, 2015
chukwudi44:
Since when did building a house in Kadunna become a crime? Wetin pesin no go see for this shange people
When will you start using your brain?
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by dadexcel: 5:57am On Jul 19, 2015
midolian:
God have mercy! shocked shocked

You see, one needs to be very careful with men with innocent looking faces. They are the most dangerous. Dasuki, GEJ, Sambo, Saraki etc. They call these kinda people "throw stone, hide hand" for my place. angry

. You guys can be pathetic! Are you for real at all? . ? And someone on the other thread is so seriously trying to justify the loot used in building oriental hotel and pennisula hotel in the heart of victoria island because the owner is an APC 'leader'! While you guys are here trying so fruitlessly hard to crucify a man that was already a colonel in nigerian army as at 1983 for building a two storey building in kaduna neighbourhood! You guys behave like clowns, so hypocritic! Much as I will like this man to be probed for his actions and inactions as NSA , I believe it should be done based well investigated facts not kindergatten and hopeless cheap blackmail like this one! God will help this nation!
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by M4gunners: 6:10am On Jul 19, 2015
Op you are suffering from hatred you have for PDP. Someone who has worked for government for years now is what you are trying to show us his uncompleted building. Go and see R. Okorocha one billion house and shame yourself.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Papasmal(m): 6:24am On Jul 19, 2015
Olamitisoji:
Let's be fair enough, i don't really know much about this man, so i don't know if he is really a thief or if he did what people are criticising him for . But, to be understandable to an extent, without stealing public fund, he can afford to put up this building. It isn't bad for someone who was ex-NSA. Compared to some building that really points the owner out as a thief.

Don't Mention Me.

You Realy make sence.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 19, 2015
christinie:
How can I give you a trial when I don't know you? Am happy you are on my side politically though. #winks.

didn't expect u to be online now

jeez? u smart

u dnt know yeah that's d truth

but will i explain and introduce myself in NL?

nope dnt think so
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Olofintoto(m): 6:26am On Jul 19, 2015
laplace12:
uncompleted building

The guy deserves some pity sad
I pity d man sef.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by christinie(f): 6:32am On Jul 19, 2015
Taylor86:

didn't expect u to be online now

jeez? u smart

u dnt know yeah that's d truth

but will i explain and introduce myself in NL?

nope dnt think so
lol you expect me to be sleeping huh?
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Jarus(m): 6:36am On Jul 19, 2015
I dont know whether this has been mentioned earlier in this thread, but there is no big deal in Dasuki owning this mansion. This guy is from a wealthy family. His father, Ibrahim, was one of the richest Men before he even became emir.

His brother, Ahmed, is even richer. He sat on the board of many companies for many years. He was on board IBTC and a number of other companies.

I'm not saying he may not have stolen money, but this mansion is not a proof at all.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by christinie(f): 6:46am On Jul 19, 2015
Jarus:
I dont know whether this has been mentioned earlier in this thread, but there is no big deal in Dasuki owning this mansion. This guy is from a wealthy family. His father, Ibrahim, was one of the richest Men before he even became emir.

His brother, Ahmed, is even richer. He sat on the board of many companies for many years. He was on board IBTC and a number of other companies.

I'm not saying he may not have stolen money, but this mansion is not a proof at all.
they shld probe Amechi, Tinubu, Fashola, IBB, Ngige etc 1st.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Kazrem(m): 6:49am On Jul 19, 2015
But you guys should wait o. As public office holder, must someone steal before he can own properties? This thing still baffles me that we correlate people's wealth with stealing once they are public office holder.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Utchgirl(f): 6:50am On Jul 19, 2015
chigoizie7:

Nne were kwa nwayoo oo. Imana onu gi di sharper dan razor blade.

Ada igbo ji eje mba.

Lolzz
Nnaa biko hapu okwu,ndi a choro igbu nwoke a by all means.
BTW, Kedu k'imere ?
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Kenobus: 6:52am On Jul 19, 2015
El-Rufai should keep quiet. What has he said about hie N90b and 40 houses assets? This guy used his stolen wealth with Amaechi to fund GMB. These guys are thieves. It is sad that GEJ allowed Jega to work against him and allowing these elemets to insult him.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by happiyke: 6:57am On Jul 19, 2015
Imagine el rufai that single handedly finished fct as a minister .a man that shld be in cell number 6 in kirikiri or kuje prison is now calling someone a thief.Dasuki is an angel compare to HELL RUFAYI ooooooooooooo shocked
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Bollinger(m): 7:02am On Jul 19, 2015
Here we go again with these unsubstantiated accusations. Where is the proof? That house could belong to anybody.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by delphia(m): 7:11am On Jul 19, 2015
@OP this your post is as useless as it is malicious. Haba! Can't someone own anything again simply because he held a position lately? Please bring up facts that indict this man lets crucify him not some worthless pictures that may not even be his.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by abiambo(m): 7:12am On Jul 19, 2015
HungerBAD:
This Boko Haram Sponsor has questions to answer.
This is a very modest house for sum1 like sambo. He is northern royalty, retd colnel that was very close to power in the 90s, so y can't he build a 3 storey building in a small compound. BTW ur dear el rufai has 40 houses in abuja and all of them r better than this uncompleted building so sshhh
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Jamesking08: 7:18am On Jul 19, 2015
A beg make I hear word, this one na house? And someone who served in his capacity should even own more than this
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by ifox(m): 7:22am On Jul 19, 2015
Berrymoss:
90billion n 40mansions in abuja n u r a saint.i pray for this country.non of my business
and he still have mouth to talk

1 Like

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by otokx(m): 7:24am On Jul 19, 2015
Reading the comments of many here, it is safe to say corruption is endemic in Nigeria. Always we celebrate thieving politicians; imagine those people saying he has been in government for long.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by danjaD(m): 7:26am On Jul 19, 2015
VickJames:
He should be able to afford that.

Considering where he's coming from and all the years he has spent in govt
do u know what ur saying?
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Berrymoss(f): 7:39am On Jul 19, 2015
ifox:
and he still have mouth to talk
i dnt blame that elrufia
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by yahmohy27: 7:40am On Jul 19, 2015
Bonapart:
Northern animals
Pls say something reasonable in ur life and STOP being stupid
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by staymore: 7:45am On Jul 19, 2015
Berrymoss:
90billion n 40mansions in abuja n u r a saint.i pray for this country.non of my business

You said it all. And the once outside the country plus the once he refuse to declare.

1 Like

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by yahmohy27: 7:48am On Jul 19, 2015
g4everybody:
So the fact that he was the NSA means he should be living in mud house or what. Dasuki has held various high position in government and u dont expect him to be living in cheap houses
True talk ,think PMB has to be very careful in dealing with corrupt leaders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) / "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” / Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.