Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) (82064 Views)

Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Tintinnoty(m): 7:49am On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by marvelyole(m): 7:50am On Jul 19, 2015
APC is something else,a party made up of well known thevies and betrayers trying to fight corruption,how did all it so called leaders made their wealth? They should improve our lives not fighting their co-theives
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by otiigba1(m): 7:51am On Jul 19, 2015
Why does any one need so much rooms or space? ONe person undecided do they even get to live in the house? before they die
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Optionalx: 7:55am On Jul 19, 2015
I don't see anything spectacular about the building. An average hustler can put up such building with a few tens of millions without compromising his integrity.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by engrjacuzzi: 7:56am On Jul 19, 2015
Taylor86:
Rubbish

APC always chasing wind while bomb blast is killing naija

Amaechi bought Dakuku's only investment (hotel) in abuja 1week b4 governorship elections over N35 billion

where did he get the money from

The fleets of cars buhari saw in Tinubu and Okorocha's compound

what did ur so called change agent buhari did abt it

stupid people

back to my jacuzzi

need to cool off my mind

this jacuzzi of yours isn't too bad. its not meant for two
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by jide333(m): 7:56am On Jul 19, 2015
all i see is politicians beefing politicians(only in 9ja ways)....
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 8:07am On Jul 19, 2015
He is collecting enough salaries and allowances to be able to build dah structure.. He cud av been unpopular, nd still erect that.. I think dis doesn't necessarily make him a thief
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Princevally(m): 8:18am On Jul 19, 2015
Wait a minute, are u guys saying anyone that built mansion is a thief cause he or she works for government OMG!!!

Unbelievable............
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 19, 2015
christinie:
lol you expect me to be sleeping huh?

woops

wifey in the making

so u ddnt go to club last night

that's wonderful

I've seen a preety chick who dosnt flex much
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by asha80(m): 8:23am On Jul 19, 2015
ibedun:

I am keenly waiting for the pictures and the names of the 30s and 40s year old traders who own the properties. I bet you do know shitte.

You bloody people are an apology, I have built 3 houses in Lagos and I can authoritatively tell you that (1) You are lying and (2) The cost of this uncompleted building would be well over $1 million. Now tell me where a government worker whatever his rank could have amassed such disposable cash to build this. The cost to completion may well be near enough if not more than $1 million.

These people are rogues and should be called out.
you obviously has never being to the east before

1 Like

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by agyo(m): 8:27am On Jul 19, 2015
Judeoxide:
And you think you have a story That house is nothing

Seriously this is nothing. I am really sad reading this cos I assume the person that post it is not exposed.

1 Like

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by aboobakr02(m): 8:30am On Jul 19, 2015
Bonapart:
Northern animals
Look who's calling someone an animal..
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Dindondin(m): 8:30am On Jul 19, 2015
Taylor86:
Rubbish

Amaechi bought Dakuku's only investment (hotel) in abuja 1week b4 governorship elections over N35 billion

stupid people

back to my jacuzzi

need to cool off my mind
Okorocha & Amaechi ll be caught soon.
But let's deal with Dasuki
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by ollyruffy: 8:48am On Jul 19, 2015
With comments here, one can conclude that average people here believes stealing is not corruption.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by lumeneng22: 8:57am On Jul 19, 2015
This man doesn't pay contractors so why can't he build this kind of house? peoples money of course and who is ordinary contractor to confront him when he is power drunk? I will say nemesis is catching up with him.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by lumeneng22: 8:58am On Jul 19, 2015
This man doesn't pay contractors so why can't he build this kind of house? peoples money of course and who is ordinary contractor to confront him when he is power drunk? I will say nemesis is catching up with him.if this investigation is to be taken seriously.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by obinna222: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2015
Taylor86:
Rubbish

stupid people

back to my jacuzzi

need to cool off my mind

Abeg follow me ask them.

They should ask Amaechi to come and give account of the monorail project in Rivers state.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 19, 2015
This doesn't even qualify to be tagged a mansion.

1 Like

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by christinie(f): 9:11am On Jul 19, 2015
Taylor86:

woops

wifey in the making

so u ddnt go to club last night

that's wonderful

I've seen a preety chick who dosnt flex much
club? Never my thing. I would rather spend my time in the house of God.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by pacino26(m): 9:12am On Jul 19, 2015
ibedun:

I am keenly waiting for the pictures and the names of the 30s and 40s year old traders who own the properties. I bet you do know shitte.

You bloody people are an apology, I have built 3 houses in Lagos and I can authoritatively tell you that (1) You are lying and (2) The cost of this uncompleted building would be well over $1 million. Now tell me where a government worker whatever his rank could have amassed such disposable cash to build this. The cost to completion may well be near enough if not more than $1 million.

These people are rogues and should be called out.

My brother, the worst I can do is to reply you by mention.

I've heard what you said, we're dominantly traders abi got no genuine engineers, professionals or diplomats abi?

Happy Sunday
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Excuzeme: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2015
nerodenero:
Why single out this man for persecution? If he goes down, many should follow him without fear or favour. Justice should be served to all.

He is actually the 'KEY' that would UNLOCK a lot of HIDDEN LOOTED FUNDS.

His "CUP" is just FULL at this moment.

Just relax and watch. undecided wink wink
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 19, 2015
christinie:
club? Never my thing. I would rather spend my time in the house of God.

house of God?

then u ain't a true xtian

y not come into ma life and make some changes in me

where are u now@state
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by christinie(f): 9:29am On Jul 19, 2015
Taylor86:

house of God?

then u ain't a true xtian

y not come into ma life and make some changes in me

where are u now@state
lol am in Daura, Katsina.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Myself2(m): 9:29am On Jul 19, 2015
Taylor86:
Rubbish

stupid people

back to my jacuzzi

need to cool off my mind

GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 19, 2015
christinie:
lol am in Daura, Katsina.

hmmm

this ur location shaaa

d lord is ur strength
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by agabaI23(m): 9:34am On Jul 19, 2015
El-rufai has 40 mansions mostly in Abuja. Where did he get them from?

1 Like

Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by kaybee88(m): 9:35am On Jul 19, 2015
nerodenero:
Why single out this man for persecution? If he goes down, many should follow him without fear or favour. Justice should be served to all.
nobody singled him out, just one step at a time till they get to their oga.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by AreaFada2: 9:35am On Jul 19, 2015
Richy4:
Does it mean hard work and dedication and prudent spending cannot make any one own something like this?

I don't know this guy but how long has he been working?

He was NDA course mate with late Gen. Owoye Azazi. Sub. Lt by 1974. ADC to IBB and MD of NSPMC (our Federal money Printing & Minting body) well into Obasanjo's regime. First son of former Sultan of Sokoto.

Are they saying that in all his years in the army and other government positions, and a prince of Sokoto caliphate, this guy hasn't established thriving businesses over the years?

I know our leaders are badly corrupt but many of our politicians gift similar houses to their 20 something years old girlfriends.
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by donlino9: 9:36am On Jul 19, 2015
Utchgirl:
Sharaap dia !

Show us ur own building ,so dt we can compare and contrast.

Cooking pot calling kettle black
That isn't El rufai official handle , next time try not to be aggressive
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by scantee(m): 9:39am On Jul 19, 2015
This one too na news? Smh
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by christinie(f): 9:57am On Jul 19, 2015
Taylor86:

hmmm

this ur location shaaa

d lord is ur strength
ok
Re: Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) by tefund(m): 9:58am On Jul 19, 2015
who does not steal these days,from ordinary lg chairman to the presidency the story is the same..all are corrupt and guity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) / "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” / Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.