Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo) (5925 Views)

Some Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money / 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo) by CuteMaryJ: 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
All the men in the house make una come oooo. Which weapon will you use if you catch your woman on bed with someone like this?

Re: Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo) by HungerBAD: 11:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
None. Will use my Hands.

2 Likes

Re: Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo) by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 19, 2015
I will leave.

Exodus . . 20:13

THOU SHALL NOT KILL.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo) by nikkiking(m): 12:05am On Jul 19, 2015
Walk away.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo) by emillionaire: 12:05am On Jul 19, 2015
SEE COMPLETE LIST OF MTVMAMA MUSIC AWARD WINNERS !!
Re: Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo) by haiti007(m): 12:20am On Jul 19, 2015
all d above

2 Likes

Re: Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo) by Okaka27(m): 6:14am On Jul 19, 2015
NO.8. Or 3 angry
Re: Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 19, 2015
I will test all the weapons on them. 123456789,10,11,12...... sorry Hin don finish

1 Like

Re: Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo) by Ratebuster(m): 8:16am On Jul 19, 2015
I will use 7 to force them to go out of house naked to the nearest public gathering. let the world be my witness.
Re: Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo) by prettyjo(f): 8:22am On Jul 19, 2015
hmmm...
Re: Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo) by epelumi42(m): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2015
Lol. Act like nothing happened, and ask calmly, 'how do you want to die?' I can then sit down later to plan their funeral.
Re: Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo) by popweezy(m): 8:34am On Jul 19, 2015
I don,t need all dat.. All i need to do is to ask if the guy could spare his life by paying sm amount of money to me..if he does that, then i tell dem to continue from wia dey stopped
Re: Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo) by JoeCutie(m): 8:38am On Jul 19, 2015
Number 1 (chain) on the man. Well, I'm sure you're already guessing what I'd use it for. I'd use the chain to chop of his 'Gaddafi', then give it to my wife to quickly cook and fry for him to eat.

Then my wife... Numbers 8 & 3 (Screwdriver & Hammer). I'd insert the screw in her 'Basement' then use the hammer to knack it deep inside to give a very fine and lasting finish.

You might think I'm joking, but I'm not. If, by any chance, this should happen right under my nose (in my house, and on my matrimonial bed), I'm not going to take it lying down. The consequence would be the death penalty.

2 Likes

Re: Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 19, 2015
post=36031620:

lwtmb airforce1 has need dissed by a crazy rapper in this new beef track... rush now, download and listen.

here

www.datafilehost.com/d/eaca0976
Re: Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo) by Winna01(m): 9:03am On Jul 19, 2015
No 7.
Re: Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo) by wheesin(m): 9:11am On Jul 19, 2015
I will simply take off my cloths and ....

just join them in bed, we would have a threesoome cheesy
Re: Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo) by jworos(m): 9:12am On Jul 19, 2015
I'll go with 8,do a lil torture.after shooking it in d guy's Pee hole I'll c if he'll do it again.
Re: Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo) by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:20am On Jul 19, 2015
please wish me a happy birthday nlanders cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo) by wheesin(m): 9:26am On Jul 19, 2015
Bootybuttchic:

happy birthday babe...have fun..love your curves
Re: Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo) by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:40am On Jul 19, 2015
wheesin:

happy birthday babe...have fun..love your curves
thank uu smiley
Re: Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 19, 2015
Im disappointed in y'all
What happened to no.2?
thats the ultimate. No noise
plenty mess and u have he option of breaking every bone in his body
b4 U kill the mvthafvcka
Re: Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 19, 2015
Bootybuttchic:

will not wish you nuthin angry

Re: Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo) by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:50am On Jul 19, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

will not wish you nuthin angry
sobs.....thats mean
Re: Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
sobs.....thats mean

Re: Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo) by williams368(m): 10:16am On Jul 19, 2015
Acid
Re: Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo) by KyleBeerry: 10:23am On Jul 19, 2015
I'll walk in, take a warm shower, change my clothes and then inform her to get dressed cause need be that we word over dinner tonight. And by that I'll pry words off her mouth and finally Punish Her severely on all sides.
Matters of this sort, is one amongst the sea of reasons I say NO TO MARRIAGE.
Re: Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 19, 2015
popweezy:
I don,t need all dat.. All i need to do is to ask if the guy could spare his life by paying sm amount of money to me..if he does that, then i tell dem to continue from wia dey stopped

na so u broke reach? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:38am On Jul 19, 2015
Mo mo o rin cheesy
Happy birthday Ro...k... lipsrsealed...i wish you long life,happiness,prosperity,good health..............................................fill in the gap grin
Make i.show for the parry?
Bootybuttchic:
thank uu smiley
Re: Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo) by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:11am On Jul 19, 2015
WoodcrestMayor:
Mo mo o rin cheesy
Happy birthday Ro...k... lipsrsealed...i wish you long life,happiness,prosperity,good health..............................................fill in the gap grin
Make i.show for the parry?
mayor oooo grin grin ...thank uuu.......parry no dey hold ooooo grin grin. dry tinz grin
Re: Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo) by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:16am On Jul 19, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

see ur shining skull like maduekes eyes grin
Re: Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 19, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
see ur shining skull like maduekes eyes grin

grin grin grin grin
Ure not serious.

But U find it sexy shey wink wink
Oya stop drooling tongue
Re: Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
All

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Going On Here? See People Making Love Behind A Car Wash! (photo) / My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper / If Ur Ex Texts U Dis What Will Be Ur Reply?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.