Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,755 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:24 PM

Humanoterrorism: America Now Supports Terrorism? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Humanoterrorism: America Now Supports Terrorism? (506 Views)

Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London / Obama Says America Now ‘rooting’ For Trump Success / America Now Owes 19 Trillion Dollars In Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Humanoterrorism: America Now Supports Terrorism? by Appswheel(m): 2:27am On Jul 19, 2015
America as a nation has lost the respect and admiration I once had for it and have no moral justification to interfere in the affairs of any nation particularly on issues that bother on the respect and dignity of humankind. The legalization of same sex marriage and open support for abortion is a clear case of “HumanoTerrorism”. A term I coined to describe laws and acts that pose great danger to humanity.

By the legalization of same sex marriage, America as the most powerful and influential nation in the world laid a bad and shameful precedence. Their attempt to redefine marriage to accommodate same sex marriage is deceitful and misleading.

To individuals who say gays and lesbians are only exercising their rights to love and pose no harm to society; I label such pronouncements as shallow and attribute them to lack of in-depth thought and understanding of the subject. My thoughts on the implication of same sex marriage reveals that:

++In no distant time, some set of advanced lesbians and gays will clamour for legalization of marriage between man & animal eg human and dog, human and monkey.
++The sexual abuse of the male child will be on the rise.
++Like deforestation, same sex marriage is dehumanization.
++Like ozone layer depletion promoted by harmful, unsafe activities of man, same sex marriage will result to “marriage institution depletion”, which amounts to destroying the foundation on which marriage is built.
++Unknown, deadly and untreatable diseases will be on the increase. Remember that AIDS is linked to human interaction with animal. The legalization of same sex marriage is an open invitation to the unknown.

To my fellow Africans, particularly those Nigerians who see nothing wrong with same sex marriage, I pray that your sons and daughters will someday bring their kind home as spouse. I hope you will give them your blessing when that time comes.

Fellow Nigerians, we have lost so much of our traditions, culture to westernization. We must not lose it all, we have our humanity to preserve. We must resist every pressure to see a woman as a man and vice versa. The acceptance of gay and lesbians in America signaled a lost battle; to a social problem. The powerful America lost the good fight!

We must not lose the fight like the Americans. One lesson they stand to learn from us is “marriage is an institution created for a man and woman”. They teach us technological sense, we have a responsibility to teach them moral sense.

If you agree with this message, pass it on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Humanoterrorism: America Now Supports Terrorism? by saintneo(m): 5:13am On Jul 19, 2015
Whatever they want to do.

BTW, take a look at team comparison Rangers versus Enyimba; also look at Fraud Alert: DV2015 Lottery for Nigerians
Re: Humanoterrorism: America Now Supports Terrorism? by Appleyard(m): 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
My brother, its not today that America has sent God packing out of its country. Infact, the US died wayback in the 1940s, after the end of the 2nd World War.
And today, she is only announcing to the world that it is now a dejure Godless society!

That is what it entails! And many people and nations wont find nothing wrong, and would tow the same path because, birds of the same feathers flock together!

1 Like

Re: Humanoterrorism: America Now Supports Terrorism? by Atigba: 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
Why re u people worry about US
Re: Humanoterrorism: America Now Supports Terrorism? by Appswheel(m): 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
Atigba:
Why re u people worry about US
We are not just worried about the U.S, we are worried about Humanity, Africa and Nigeria. We must not wait until we are faced with the same problem.
Re: Humanoterrorism: America Now Supports Terrorism? by Atigba: 9:51am On Jul 23, 2015
Appswheel:
We are not just worried about the U.S, we are worried about Humanity, Africa and Nigeria. We must not wait until we are faced with the same problem.
There is no problem any where

Stop worrying yourself

(1) (Reply)

Breakin News: Gunman Kills 2, Wound 9 Then Kills Self In La. / The “war On Terror” Is The Hoax Foundation Of The Police/spy State / Why Hasn't ICC Issued A Warrant Against ISIS? Syria..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.