Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? (22545 Views)

How Can One Make Money As A Student On Campus? / How To Make That Linda Ikeji Money From Blogging / Can One Make Money From Google Adsense Using Free Blog,like ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Godyear(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
Those who are asking me for information, if you have a facebook page with more than 5,000 REAL likes you won't need to invest anything in Facebook ads.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by BabaGodwins: 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
Pls kindly send me the ebook too at babagodwins@gmail.com
thanks
nwababy440:

So sorry Godyear, thanks, the ebook works.
I have made $900+ from August till date.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by nwababy440(f): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
BabaGodwins:
Pls kindly send me the ebook too at babagodwins@gmail.com
thanks
Meet Godyear.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by IbroKG: 6:26am On Dec 04, 2015
Godyear:

Replied,whichever way it goes let me know.
bro, please I need a source of income badly, does this really work?
Just don't want to waste my time the 2k is not the problem.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by gafmod: 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
@godyear, I NEED THE BOOK O! Teeflyin@gmail.com.Thanks.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Godyear(m): 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
IbroKG:
bro, please I need a source of income badly, does this really work?
Just don't want to waste my time the 2k is not the problem.
You'd come back here to testify it works.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by lifeofkelvino(m): 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
Godyear:

Ok
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by iamdhebuck(m): 9:37am On Dec 06, 2015
Godyear:
I said that because of the early results,it looked like the campaign picked up so expiring it probably wasn't the best idea. Anyway, you can just start another one.
Some times I tend to want to think this whole thing is a matter of luck, my new campaign has spent $25 and brought back $31. While the previous which I even thought did badly, compared to this one did very well.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by nwababy440(f): 11:14am On Dec 06, 2015
iamdhebuck:

Some times I tend to want to think this whole thing is a matter of luck, my new campaign has spent $25 and brought back $31. While the previous which I even thought did badly, compared to this one did very well.
From my own experience, some ads must surely fail, you just have to make enough money from the successful ones to make up for the failed campaigns.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by IbroKG: 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
Godyear:
Just finished setting up my campaign, I'd keep you posted.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Godyear(m): 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
iamdhebuck:

Luck? I still don't get something, you have some good campaigns right? When a campaign that's doing very well ends, simply restart that campaign all over again, simple.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Godyear(m): 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
***Edited***
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by BabaGodwins: 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
Godyear:
Those who are asking me for information, if you have a facebook page with more than 5,000 REAL likes you won't need to invest anything in Facebook ads.

pls bro kindly help a brother in need of money making online, i ll be grateful if you can send me the book too,
thanks
babagodwins@gmail.com
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by iamdhebuck(m): 6:53am On Dec 07, 2015
Godyear:

Luck? I still don't get something, you have some good campaigns right? When a campaign that's doing very well ends, simply restart that campaign all over again, simple.
I didn't realise this was possible, Thanks for the heads up.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Godyear(m): 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
BabaGodwins:

pls bro kindly help a brother in need of money making online, i ll be grateful if you can send me the book too,
thanks
babagodwins@gmail.com

emailed you.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
Godyear:

emailed you.
I'll be glad too sir. God bless!
ewizard1@yahoo.com
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Ademolag(m): 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
get your complete business guide, plan template and resources from me. reach me on jabtics@gmail.com no matter the business u wish to start u need them
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Godyear(m): 8:58am On Dec 08, 2015
ewizard1:
I'll be glad too sir. God bless! ewizard1@yahoo.com
I dropped my email, no need to drop yours.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by IbroKG: 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
Godyear:

Bro, my earnings hasn't improved for almost 24 hours now, what could be the problem?
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Godyear(m): 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
IbroKG:
Bro, my earnings hasn't improved for almost 24 hours now, what could be the problem?
Maybe your ad is no longer running, what was your price limit?

1 Like

Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by IbroKG: 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
Godyear:
Maybe your ad is no longer running, what was your price limit?
Lol, how could I not have thought of that. It has stopped already.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by adeniyia33(m): 7:29am On Dec 10, 2015
The only sure way to make it fast online is tru Forex trading and binary option. I suggest u learn forex and follow ur mentor's instructions..u will be suprised what gold mine forex is....I make at least on the minimum a sum of $100 daily from my fx trading...U can do better.... But be careful and dont think of getting rich quick this may lead to ur crash in the fx market...success

Smartlife:
No place is easy bro. Even online earnings have not been easy. You are the type that don't want to work very hard online for up to a year before you can start seeing something tangible. Since you would love to earn online more faster, I think you should learn forex, binary or sports betting. If you eliminate greed and earn consistently, I see no reason why you would end up profitable at the end of the month. Meanwhile you can add it with your offline job. Life aren't easy and as a graduate the rough test starts.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by alabi484(m): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
Godyear:
I dropped my email, no need to drop yours.
please sir,here is my email..alabi484@gmail.com... tankiu sir
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Godyear(m): 6:52am On Dec 11, 2015
alabi484:

please sir,here is my email..alabi484@gmail.com... tankiu sir
Emailed you.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Scholar8200(m): 9:20am On Dec 11, 2015
Godyear:
Emailed you.
Hello sir, I just emailed you some minutes ago.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by corrall(f): 9:54am On Dec 11, 2015
nwababy440:

Thanks but this thread was opened a couple of months back,and I am already making money online.

How did you do it, how do I contact you to show me how to do it
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by corrall(f): 10:07am On Dec 11, 2015
Godyear:
Emailed you.

@God year, please send to corralle@yahoo.com, I am interested.

Where does the earnings enter and how will I withdraw it
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by corrall(f): 10:39am On Dec 11, 2015
Godyear:

Please I need the book too. Send to corralle@yahoo.com
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Godyear(m): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
zico4real22:

pls I also need it sir
email.
fochuba@gmail.com

I am not sir.

corrall:

@God year, please send to corralle@yahoo.com, I am interested.

Where does the earnings enter and how will I withdraw it

I already dropped my mail, no need to drop yours, simply email me and you would get a reply once I check my mailbox.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by IbroKG: 10:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
^^^ How can I withdraw apart from bank wire, that 5 days wait for bank wire is too long for me, I want to reinvest my earnings immediately.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by chinedulivingstone(m): 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
Not selling an Ebook just follow this promo and i with you luck https:///bJ5ckI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ussd Codes For Nigerian Banks / What Are My Chances If I Sue A Bank For Withholding My 2k? / EU Reports Nigeria To World Trade Organisation Over Dairy Restrictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.