Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? (22557 Views)

How Can One Make Money As A Student On Campus? / How To Make That Linda Ikeji Money From Blogging / Can One Make Money From Google Adsense Using Free Blog,like ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by nwababy440(f): 6:23am On Dec 14, 2015
corrall:

How did you do it, how do I contact you to show me how to do it
Affiliate marketing.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 14, 2015
PLANETMARS:
lol sorry

please send me your email
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by PLANETMARS(m): 10:03am On Dec 14, 2015
abi20:

please send me your email
check ur inbox
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Godyear(m): 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
PLANETMARS:
check ur inbox
How long did it take you to get your Payoneer card?
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by jworos(m): 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
Godyear:

I have dropped my mail before, no need to drop yours. Anyone can email you claiming to be me.
Cant seem to find it,das y i dropped mine.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by PLANETMARS(m): 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
Godyear:
How long did it take you to get your Payoneer card?
a month
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Godyear(m): 11:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
PLANETMARS:
a month
Ok, PM'd you concerning a particular issue.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by IbroKG: 12:13am On Dec 15, 2015
Does this really work? I want to buy the ebook.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by iamdhebuck(m): 12:20am On Dec 15, 2015
IbroKG:
$70+ made!!!
Lmao.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by IbroKG: 12:24am On Dec 15, 2015
iamdhebuck:
Lmao.
Why is that funny to you?
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by iamdhebuck(m): 12:47am On Dec 15, 2015
IbroKG:
Why is that funny to you?
Here is why. $70 is not something to announce.

Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by PLANETMARS(m): 6:40am On Dec 15, 2015
Godyear:
Ok, PM'd you concerning a particular issue.
I have replied
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Godyear(m): 8:13am On Dec 15, 2015
iamdhebuck:
Here is why. $70 is not something to announce.
Everyone started somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Godyear(m): 2:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
Onelovetayz:

Good day to you, I've sent you a mail. Please, do reply asap.
Thanks.
Replied.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by iamdhebuck(m): 6:15am On Dec 16, 2015
Godyear:
Everyone started somewhere.
smiley Of course, was just messing around.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Godyear(m): 8:08am On Dec 16, 2015
iamdhebuck:
smiley Of course, was just messing around.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Scholar8200(m): 11:00am On Dec 16, 2015
[quote author=Godyear post=41047112][/quote] Pls, what will you describe as the critical factor? Is it the fb ad? If yes, is it better to pay in advance? I launched a campaign on saturday and I had to end it when nothing was forthcoming (just a paltry 3 likes on the page that came with the ad).
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Godyear(m): 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
Scholar8200:
Pls, what will you describe as the critical factor? Is it the fb ad? If yes, is it better to pay in advance? I launched a campaign on saturday and I had to end it when nothing was forthcoming (just a paltry 3 likes on the page that came with the ad).
Design. If the design connects with peoples emotions, you're surely making money.

Check out Teeview dot com for some ideas.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
Scholar8200:
Pls, what will you describe as the critical factor? Is it the fb ad? If yes, is it better to pay in advance? I launched a campaign on saturday and I had to end it when nothing was forthcoming (just a paltry 3 likes on the page that came with the ad).

can you send me the url of your facebook name ?
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Scholar8200(m): 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

can you send me the url of your facebook name ?
Do you mean for the page I created with the ad?
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
Scholar8200:
Do you mean for the page I created with the ad?

Yup
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by stockbear: 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
Visit http://emmyroyale.com for your bedsheets and duvets.We offer pay on delivery services
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Scholar8200(m): 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Yup
https://www.facebook.com/Welcometocanada-1637028463212449/
This is not the ad, it's just the page. click on the url to see the design.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
Scholar8200:
https://www.facebook.com/Welcometocanada-1637028463212449/
This is not the ad, it's just the page. click on the url to see the design.

Hmmm . Looking at the page , I spotted a few updates you should make

1. Get an attractive exciting profile photo and cover photo - first impression matters

2. Get an easily discernible name . Your name must not be WelcomeToCanada - you can get a cool company name but still get to sell your designs with welcometocanada as your designs' name

3. You need to tell people what your product is about in the "About" section . FULL details

4. What was your ad description , target country , city , place , interests of people , and how much was your daily budget

5. Make close to 8 post updates of your COOLEST designs , so when people click on your ad they will gain interest in your product from the posts they see . Start posting photos with links attached to the photo post

6. Visit other TOP pages who are in the same category as you are - Nigerian and Foreign . Monitor their activities - posts , photos - also read the comments from their fans to know the reaction to a particular product's design

7. Again ... your ad needs to be captivating and should draw attention .

8. Was your ad's pay per thousand impressions , pay per click or pay per like ?

There are lots of questions that i'll ask and improvements that need to be made
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
@ scholar8200

Here is my Facebook page --- https://www.facebook.com/kingebukanigeria
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Scholar8200(m): 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Hmmm . Looking at the page , I spotted a few updates you should make

1. Get an attractive exciting profile photo and cover photo - first impression matters

2. Get an easily discernible name . Your name must not be WelcomeToCanada - you can get a cool company name but still get to sell your designs with welcometocanada as your designs' name

3. You need to tell people what your product is about in the "About" section . FULL details
Thanks a lot for this assistance.

4. What was your ad description , target country , city , place , interests of people , and how much was your daily budget
My target was Canada, Ontario and Toronto (where the migrants were arriving at). Daily budget was $25.

5. Make close to 8 post updates of your COOLEST designs , so when people click on your ad they will gain interest in your product from the posts they see . Start posting photos with links attached to the photo post
I will have to learn this from your page.I will study it ASAP. Meanwhile that John Effiong that liked your page was a fellow corps member (small world)

6. Visit other TOP pages who are in the same category as you are - Nigerian and Foreign . Monitor their activities - posts , photos - also read the comments from their fans to know the reaction to a particular product's design
Indeed I will need much of this.

7. Again ... your ad needs to be captivating and should draw attention .

8. Was your ad's pay per thousand impressions , pay per click or pay per like ?

There are lots of questions that i'll ask and improvements that need to be made
It was a pay-per-click and at the time it was ended, it had 0 clicks!
Thanks once again, once I arrive at a new design/campaign, I would let you know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EU Reports Nigeria To World Trade Organisation Over Dairy Restrictions / Popular Lagos Balogun Market On Fire / $6.8 Billion Overdue Forward Payment Responsible For Naira’s Decline - Wale Edun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.