Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? (22543 Views)

How Can One Make Money As A Student On Campus? / How To Make That Linda Ikeji Money From Blogging / Can One Make Money From Google Adsense Using Free Blog,like ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Godyear(m): 6:09am On Dec 12, 2015
IbroKG:
^^^ How can I withdraw apart from bank wire, that 5 days wait for bank wire is too long for me, I want to reinvest my earnings immediately.
Find a trustworthy third party who has a US paypal and withdraw through that, I do that when I need my earnings quickly.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by IbroKG: 7:43am On Dec 12, 2015
Godyear:
Find a trustworthy third party who has a US paypal and withdraw through that, I do that when I need my earnings quickly.
Can you make a recommendation?
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Helloflife: 8:06am On Dec 12, 2015
Hi all, make money online now by clicking on this link http://getpaidpervisit.com/?rid=182372
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Godyear(m): 9:44am On Dec 12, 2015
IbroKG:
Can you make a recommendation?
Email me.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:53am On Dec 12, 2015
Godyear:
Email me.

Sent you an email not too long. I will await your reply sire
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by iamdhebuck(m): 12:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
Bless the day I found this thread, can't believe how far I've come this past few weeks.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by PLANETMARS(m): 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
iamdhebuck:
Bless the day I found this thread, can't believe how far I've come this past few weeks.
why look for a third party why not create ur own paypal and link with payoneer and start receiving ur cash urself.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by PLANETMARS(m): 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
Godyear:
Email me.
why spend money on fb add why not don't u set up a fb fan page. U can get up to 10k likes in a week and u choose d country it comes from. Let me explain how I do it. Create a fb acct with a pretty girl and then add about 20 guys from usa or any country. Trust guys now dey wud start sending in friend request especially if d girl is super pretty. I get up to 100 request a day on my different acct. Now get auto friend adder software, it wud accept all d request automatically and as it accept more wud come in. So once u reach d maximum friends which is 5k friends. U simply create a facebook fanpage on d niche and use auto inviter to invite ur 5k friends to like d page. In a week u shud get over 10k likes simple.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Godyear(m): 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
PLANETMARS:
why spend money on fb add why not don't u set up a fb fan page. U can get up to 10k likes in a week and u choose d country it comes from. Let me explain how I do it. Create a fb acct with a pretty girl and then add about 20 guys from usa or any country. Trust guys now dey wud start sending in friend request especially if d girl is super pretty. I get up to 100 request a day on my different acct. Now get auto friend adder software, it wud accept all d request automatically and as it accept more wud come in. So once u reach d maximum friends which is 5k friends. U simply create a facebook fanpage on d niche and use auto inviter to invite ur 5k friends to like d page. In a week u shud get over 10k likes simple.
Nice one bro, but what you didn't consider is that most of your Facebook friends would be from 'undesirable' countries, mostly Indians and Arabs, its usually guys from there who crowd a fake female profile, those ones can't buy anything.

Americans are usually the best targets. When you attempt creating an ad, FB automatically creates a FB page, if you don't have any before.

If you have a fake female profile with 5k friends and wanna make money of it, let me know on this thread and I'd give you some tips. Kind of unethical o, but it might work if you do it right.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by PLANETMARS(m): 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
Godyear:

Nice one bro, but what you didn't consider is that most of your Facebook friends would be from 'undesirable' countries, mostly Indians and Arabs, its usually guys from there who crowd a fake female profile, those ones can't buy anything.

Americans are usually the best targets. When you attempt creating an ad, FB automatically creates a FB page, if you don't have any before.

If you have a fake female profile with 5k friends and wanna make money of it, let me know on this thread and I'd give you some tips. Kind of unethical o, but it might work if you do it right.
I have 5 acct actually and am using clickbank and its payin very very well
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by dan56: 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
Godyear:
Emailed you.
sir please can you please send me the eBook? imparable12@naij.com
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by dan56: 10:09am On Dec 13, 2015
PLANETMARS:
please how do that click bank work??
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by PLANETMARS(m): 10:13am On Dec 13, 2015
dan56:
please how do that click bank work??
u simply help to sell various product and u get paid. U can use d fb page to sell its easy
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by lifeofkelvino(m): 10:16am On Dec 13, 2015
lifeofkelvino:
What kind of product do you sell there... And also ....I thought they don't accept nigerians

What kind of product do you sell there... And also ....I thought they don't accept nigerians
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by dan56: 10:18am On Dec 13, 2015
PLANETMARS:
u simply help to sell various product and u get paid. U can use d fb page to sell its easy
what is the payout method
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by PLANETMARS(m): 10:23am On Dec 13, 2015
dan56:
what is the payout method
cheque, payoneer
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by iamdhebuck(m): 11:53am On Dec 13, 2015
PLANETMARS:
why look for a third party why not create ur own paypal and link with payoneer and start receiving ur cash urself.
You quoted the wrong person.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by PLANETMARS(m): 11:57am On Dec 13, 2015
iamdhebuck:
You quoted the wrong person.
lol sorry
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Godyear(m): 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
PLANETMARS:
nice.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by dan56: 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
adeptniyi:
The best way to make money Online is blogging., but there are very critical aspect of it you need to understand.

Don't be surprise if you buy any eBook and even your dog knows what's in the eBook already.

If you don't have that lot of time for writing and doing keyword research on what interest people, you can definitely start a website like Jiji, OLX, business directories, flight booking, start a biography site, a job site, a question and answer website for graduates or level students etc. one thing about this type of websites is that you don't have to stress yourself to populate the platform.

Just come up with a great idea-a unique one, quora and naira land are well able to influence you and I to be a part of what they started, of which we happily do.

Its the type of platform you need, a platform that can drive itself.

But have this at your subconscious that the place to make real money is online.

If you look into the US you'll see that they have many internet driven services just about anything.

You can be the next Zuckerberg, all that matters is purpose .

You can hit it big on blogging by simply starting one and influencing your friends be a part of it.

No matter the business , online or offline, learning is paramount.
thanks for your advice you really inspired me. Am actually working on something close to things you listed. The system works for its self. I need advice on how to go about the traffic and if I integrate Google ads letter how to verify and get paid thanks
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by dan56: 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
adeptniyi:
The best way to make money Online is blogging., but there are very critical aspect of it you need to understand.

Don't be surprise if you buy any eBook and even your dog knows what's in the eBook already.

If you don't have that lot of time for writing and doing keyword research on what interest people, you can definitely start a website like Jiji, OLX, business directories, flight booking, start a biography site, a job site, a question and answer website for graduates or level students etc. one thing about this type of websites is that you don't have to stress yourself to populate the platform.

Just come up with a great idea-a unique one, quora and naira land are well able to influence you and I to be a part of what they started, of which we happily do.

Its the type of platform you need, a platform that can drive itself.

But have this at your subconscious that the place to make real money is online.

If you look into the US you'll see that they have many internet driven services just about anything.

You can be the next Zuckerberg, all that matters is purpose .

You can hit it big on blogging by simply starting one and influencing your friends be a part of it.

No matter the business , online or offline, learning is paramount.
.thanks for your advice you really inspired me. Am actually working on something close to things you listed. The system works for its self. I need advice on how to go about the traffic and if I integrate Google ads letter how to verify and get paid thanks
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by dan56: 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
Godyear:

My email didn't go through, you email me at theonkoulou@gmail.com
. Mail sent
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by iamdhebuck(m): 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
Edited*
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by IbroKG: 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
Godyear:
Email me.
Still waiting for a reply.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Godyear(m): 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
IbroKG:
Still waiting for a reply.
Replied.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by agentakins: 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
Join cryptocurrency mining. It is an investment that can earn you much profit everyday for life. This is not a HYIP program. A lot of Nigerians and foreigners are into it. Most nairalanders are also benefitting from it. There is a WhatsApp group for all nairalanders doing it. You can request for the FREE INFO by sending a blank mail to engrolu@gmail.com, it is free to join.
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by master247(m): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
Godyear:
Last week I would be on this thread for giving out the ebook, tired of all the mails. Get it if you want this week.

Theonkoulou@gmail.com.

Godyear, please send me the book before you change your mind. This is my mail:

jobsolution247@gmail.com
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by opson1(m): 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
blog and aff marketing seems to be d talk of dis thread. getting interested gradually
Re: Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
Godyear:
Making money online is easy, all you need is the right information.

Before I proceed, This won't make you a millionaire because I am not one myself I can't teach you to be one, but if you just want to make something substantial then this is fore you. If you're one of those who think everyone who sells an ebook online is a scammer kindly move on, I don't have the strength to argue on the internet.

If you are interested I got an ebook on affiliate marketing. This is not the regular kind of affiliate marketing were you get $ 0.5 for every conversion. The kind of affiliate marketing I would teach you pays you a solid $8-10 for every single conversion.
So if you make 1 conversion per day that's a solid $240 (N48,000) per month and you won't be needing a website.
I don't really want to say too much, those who would make it would.
If you need any other information, my email is at the end of this post, ask me any questions and I'd be glad to provide answers.

All you need to begin-

1. Facebook account (They have the best platform for ads of all A-list websites on the internet)

2. N2000, you pay for Facebook ads

3. UBA ,GT bank, First bank ATM card or any other one accepted by foreign websites. I can vouch for all the listed ones.

That's all, if you got all this, simply contact me for the ebook, and it isn't free. 2K.

My email is Theonkoulou@gmail.com or simply PM me.

EDIT- For those who want free info,here is one.
You can try Youtube publishing,it is extremely competitive but it pays well, you just need a good Tablet/computer and lots of perseverance. There are lots of Whitehat and Blackhat ways to make money online that no one should even be complaining of being broke, this is the computer age c'mon.

Edit- available until December 18th, I won't respond to mails regarding this ebook after that date.
bro email me kossyanyasor@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ussd Codes For Nigerian Banks / What Are My Chances If I Sue A Bank For Withholding My 2k? / EU Reports Nigeria To World Trade Organisation Over Dairy Restrictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.