Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links (37400 Views)

Kaka Pick My Call – SHS Student Cries & Begs Boyfriend Who Broke Her Heart VIDEO / She No Longer Picks My Calls / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 04, 2020
The Brazilian was asked to pick between the two great players of the recent era

Kaka labelled Lionel Messi a "genius" as he picked the Barcelona superstar over Juventus' Cristiano Ronaldo despite playing with the Portuguese attacker at Real Madrid.

Messi – winner of a record six Ballons d'Or – and Ronaldo are regarded as two of the greatest ever players, with debate often centred on who stands alone atop the all-time list.

Kaka played alongside Ronaldo at the Bernabeu between 2009-13, but the 2007 Ballon d'Or winner selected Messi as his preferred choice.

"I played with Cristiano and he's really amazing, but I'll go with Messi," Kaka said when asked who he would pick out of Messi or Ronaldo during an Instagram Live Q&A for FIFA's channel.

"He's a genius, a pure talent. The way he plays is incredible."

But on five-time Ballon d'Or winner Ronaldo, Kaka added: "Cristiano is a machine. It's not just the way he's strong, powerful and fast; he's strong mentally.

"He always wants to win and play. To be the best. For me, that's the most incredible thing he has.

"In the history of sport, they [Messi and Cristiano] are definitely in the top five. We are very lucky to have been able to see both of them."

Messi has been in the headlines recently after he and his Barcelona team-mates agreed to have 70 per cent of their wages slashed to help protect the jobs of the club's staff with coronavirus halting football worldwide for an indefinite period.

He also claimed figures within the club were putting pressures on the players to act, however there was always a plan within the first-team squad to make a gesture in solidarity with their fellow employees.

"Much has been written and said about the Barcelona team in regards to the salaries of the players during this state of emergency," a statement from Messi said.

"We want to clarify that our will has always been to take a cut in the salary we receive, because we fully understand that this is an exceptional situation and we are always the first ones to help the club when asked.

"Therefore, it does not surprise us that from within the club there were those who tried to put us under pressure to do something we always knew we would do.

"The agreement has been delayed for a few days because we were looking for a formula to help the club and its workers during these difficult times.

Messi or Ronaldo? - Dybala sticks to his opinion
"Apart from the reduction of 70 per cent from our salary, we will also make contributions so that club employees can collect 100 per cent of their salary while this situation lasts.

"We do not want to say goodbye without sending an affectionate greeting and a lot of strength to all those having a hard time in these very difficult times, as well as to all those who patiently await the end of this crisis in their homes.

"Very soon we are going to get out of this and we will all do it together."

https://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/kaka-selects-messi-ahead-of-ronaldo-despite-real-madrid/7z0aub9a2ugz16eky8p7u5g4l

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by nrexzy: 8:08am On Apr 04, 2020
The other GOAT has spoken..

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Smartbrainfix: 8:20am On Apr 04, 2020
Correct! Both players are great on the pitch. Messi is a genius while Ronaldo is brilliant.

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by hisexcellency34: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
Messi is an all-round player but Ronaldo is a goal-getter. Overall, I give it to Messi..that dude is just from another planet entirely

237 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Rapmoney(m): 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
Na wetin sport story dey find for inside romance section?

10 Likes

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Patrioticman007(m): 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
Envy is the root of all evils. C boys has a many haters because he can snatch any babe from those fine boy footballers. He is just too handsome & charismatic for them. May god make C.boys haters children be as tall as Messy , let them say amen.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by festacman(m): 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
Can't we just relish and appreciate these two geniuses while their career lasts. We are fortunate to watch them play live because future generations will only read about them in history books and watch their old clips.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Jestin: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
Messi is a pure talent. Ronaldo is simply a baby GOAT.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by anigbajumo(m): 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
They all knw being the greatest player of all time is more than staying in the box waiting for tap in but to score incredible goals and assists not just assists by crossing the ball but create chances from middle with mid blowing dribble in that makes ur opponent looks like a fool.

The S.I unit of football is Leo,I knw some fool will say he should leave Barca but av forgotten leo has been playing with different players and up to 7 different coaches with different tactical football approach.

No player ever has won playmaker award meant for midfielders 4x and European Golden boots 4x meant for striker except messi,that alone tells u he is not just a tap in legend like the other guy,Pele and mardona do their magic in just 4_7 years,Leo is still sitting in the throne for almost 15 yrs now, absolutely the greatest player ever.

147 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by DannyJ19(m): 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
OK, seen
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by jayson87: 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
no boby picks ronaldo.. even the blind still pick messi

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by DropsMic(m): 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
Cool

2 Likes

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Coronavirus84: 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
Any day any time Lionel Messi over Cristiano Ronaldo. Messi is a beast in football industry

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by dukeprince50: 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ronaldo is good, messi is better.
I'll always pick messi over cr7.
They are both great but I missed the days wen Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Zidane, okocha, Figo gattuso, were all on field.
Those guys bin deh crase. The present generation doesn't match up

Btw, kaka is handsome, no homo

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by oluwatosink: 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
Both are great players.

But to me Ronaldo is the GOAT.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Azatitebi(m): 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kaka dis is th reason why u went on relegation CR7 is th real Goat

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Dollywood(m): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
It's no longer a news

13 Likes

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by WandaNara: 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
That's his opinion.

CR7 over messi anyday, anytime, twice on a cold Saturday noon.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by kantap: 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
Who cares about football lately? None I guess...Aunty Rona has shutdown all betting centers in town...gamblers are really sad now converted each stadium to isolation center

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by spartan50(m): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
Abba kyari? Any word
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by basty: 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lazy Nigerian youth, what do you want to achieve here?

1 Like

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by teekay213(m): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
Beef grin
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
They can pick Messi but we all know Ronaldo Fenomeno Brazil is the best ever to play the game. He revolutionized the game; 90% of today's players even Cristiano and Messi grew up wanting to be like Fenomeno. All these children born after yr 2000s, any small thing, they call Cristiano or Messi. Go and ask your father who Ronaldo El Fenomeno is.

See for yourself...open on youtube to watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE2UAna3mxY

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
May Almighty God safe us and our entire family from this deadly coronavirus amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by ojuu4u(m): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
If u are not bias u must pick messi over ronaldo, am not fan of either of them but I know the two are exceptional.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Sunxhub: 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
Agreed

4 Likes

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Angelinastto(f): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
Mikel Obi is better than all of them tongue

10 Likes

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Slawormir: 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
Coronavirus84:
Any day any time Lionel Messi over Cristiano Ronaldo. Messi is a beast in football industry
Damnnnnn niggarrr
You must be a real niggarrr

Every body will pick Messi over Ronaldo anyday anytime twice on Saturday

As a real niggarrr
i thought Ronaldo was far behind Lionel Messi

Untill i watched Lionel Messi's third goal against real betis
And i realize i was hundred percent correct!

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Holamilekan97(m): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
Messi na beast. Make neegas no dey bias and talk d truth. Messi na King

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Jack500: 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
Everyone know Messi is better than Ronaldo, those that argue otherwise are just being sentimental, I used to be too.

I am Man u fan, I should prefer Ronaldo naturally, and messi even took away two champions league trophy from us self.

But in my mind of mind, I know Messi is better, his stats are incredible.
Goals
Assist
Pass
Dribble
Take on
Free-kick etc

No player come close.

Let's settle it the old way

Like for Messi share for Ronaldo

118 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Akorede02(m): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
You mean Kaka choose between ME and BUHARI. Am a genius while buhara is a pure SHIT.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by safarigirl(f): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
Wow, you mean Kaka picked his fellow South American over an European he briefly played club football with? undecided

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? / What Is Going On With Ladies ? / Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.