Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) (3399 Views)

"Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral / Man To Wed Daughter Of Man He Played Little Groom At His Wedding / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2015

I have said, You are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Psalm 82:6

Or as I would like to say in the context of the post you are about to read:

I have holla’d, Yo ass is gods; n’ all of yo ass is lil pimpz of da most thugged-out High.

Disclaimer: This post has the tenacity to raise several religious concerns. Well, I don’t exactly expect anyone seek me for burning purposes but like take a chill pill and enjoy literary genius. This wasn’t written to spite anyone or belittle beliefs, I just um…allowed my mind wander. So yeah…

Or as we would like to say in the context of the post you are about to read:

Disclaimer: This post has tha tenacitizzle ta raise nuff muthafuckin religious concerns. Well, my phat ass don’t exactly expect mah playas seek mah ass fo’ burnin purposes but like take a cold-ass lil chill pill n’ trip off literary smart-ass . This wasn’t freestyled ta spite mah playas or belil beliefs, my laid-back ass just um…allowed my mind wander n’ shit. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. So yeah…

In the beginning, there was darkness and all that evil sh.it.Before then, there was some sorta war and Angel Gabe and the rest whooped that bitc.h nigga Lucifer’s ass and sent him crashing down to earth like hoes panties. But we ain’t gon delve into that today, that shi.t. don’t bring no offering.

Fast forward a couple millennia and one day, after doing some awesome stuff and creating entire planets from thin air, God looks at Himself in one of the heavenly mirrors and says “Whoa! I really am good looking”, so He says “Let us make man in our image”, and the angels started making man in His reflection in the mirror, but God was like “no dum dums, not that image.”

So God created man out of dirt and breathed into him the breath of life and he was all alive nshit.

And Adam was black cos he was made from soil, and you don’t see no white soil. Soil is brown dammit.

And then God told him “Look at all this, it’s yours. Do with it as you please”. And Adam acted a fvcking fool! Adam turned up every night in the Garden of Eden. Understand that Adam didn’t have no clothes on or nothing. Now imagine a butt ass naked black man doing cartwheels and climbing trees nshit. God was so ashamed.

So God said “It is not good for man to be alone” cos the lil’ nigga needed a woman to keep him in check. Single niggas ain’t as mature as them niggas in functional relationships. So God put his black ass to sleep and took out one of his ribs and created a woman from it. And you know how much black men love their ribs.

God had it all planned out.

When Adam saw the woman, he was all in love nshit. He went from nigga to poet. Like “this is bone of my bone, and flesh of my flesh, she shall be called Eve.” And I don’t know where he learnt English but he was suddenly all verse in the language and what not.

Then God wanted to test Adam’s loyalty, so he said “see that Apple tree? You ain’t allowed to enjoy the fruit that comes out of it. Aii? Cool. If you do, you die.”

And Adam was like “whoa!”

But Eve wasn’t even listening. Eve was prolly doing her nails or some sh.it. Or planning to hang out with the girls…

So Adam went back to doing his lil’ nigga shi.t but he had to tone it down a little cos he was a married man now. But a nigga gon be a nigga. However, he stopped calling the animals “nigga”, and “ma nigga” and had to give them actual names cos he couldn’t introduce Eve to the elephant and the mouse and be like “That’s big nigga, and that’s lil squeaky nigga”.

Meanwhile, Eve was busy doing whatever the heck bitches did back in the day. I dunno, prolly planning to take a diet from all that fatty tree food she had been having. You know how bitches do…

Now let me make it clear at this point, that Eve was neither fat or slim. Because to be fat, there had to be something/someone to compare you to, and Eve was the only woman on earth. Also, there was no such thing as a “wrong hole”, or a hymen. There was no pain, so Adam could stick it anywhere. And Adam didn’t have a big dick, or a little dick. Adam simply had a dick. There was nobody to compare him to, so Adam’s dick was just perfect. Until Cain and Abel came along and there was room for comparison, but we’ll get to that later.

Let’s not get sh.it twisted tho. Adam was packing. No homo. We know that Adam was a black man, so he had that shi.t covered nahmean?

Anyway, Eve was chilling in the Garden one Tuesday, wait…yeah, it was a Tuesday. And some snake crept up to her and was like “Pssst! Bitch, can I holler at you for a hot minute? Got sssssome shi.t I’d like to sssshow you”

And Eve was like “nah lil slimy nigga. I got a man. And my man has two jobs.”

And the snake knew she was lying cos everyone knew Adam had only one job. And the pay wasn’t much, but he got off work early. So the snake was like “Bitch pleassse. It’ll just be a minute. Lemme holler at you at the back of the club.”

So Eve gave in cos she had nothing better to do, being a jobless hoe and what not. And the snake took her to the center of the jungle and she saw the apple tree.

And Eve was like “Hey, I remember God saying some shi.t like we shouldn’t look at this tree or nothing, cos we was gon’ die.”

And again, the snake knew she was lying, cos God didn’t say nothing like that. And the snake was like, “well you looking at it, ain’t you? I don’t see you dying or nothing. So might as well enjoy this apple shit. Ain’t nothing wrong with a little experimenting.”

And the snake slid up to the top and plucked a white iPhone. And was like “This the new 5G. Go on, take a selfie.”

And you know how bitches love iPhones…

And selfies…

And Eve touched the screen, and saw that the iOS was good. And pleasant to the eye. And Eve took pictures of herself and uploaded on Instagram like “Chilling in the Garden with @Snake_The_Tricksta”. And you know she had no clothes on, so they were nudes and all, and nobody wants their wife posting half/full naked pictures on the internet. So we can all conclude that Eve was a hoe.

Then Adam came back from work early as usual and found Eve uploading a video of her twerking and Adam was like “oh no you didn’t!” And Eve took a black iPhone (cos a nigga with a white iPhone just look gay as mess) and gave him and said “Go on, touch the screen”, and Adam was like “no bitch! No! Imma lose my job” and Eve was like “you gon lose this pus.sy if you don’t touch that damn screen”, and Adam had to choose between his awesome job with good working hours, and some pus.sy.

And Adam chose some pus.sy.

And Adam touched the screen and his eyes were opened, cos he saw some shit on the internet. And when God came to chill with Adam cos God was such a dope Boss, Adam had some questions.

And Adam was like “wus Good God? Okay, so I was thinking. The angels yeah, when they having sex, does the female angel ask the male to “pull my wings”?”

And God was like “wuuut?”

And God lowered His glasses and God saw that Adam was getting nudes on iMessage from Eve on his iPhone. And God knew that Adam had disobeyed Him. And God banished Adam and what not. And that’s how Adam fell.

Like hoes panties.

Moral of the goddamn service: if your hoe on instagram twerking and she got nudes or half naked pictures on the internet, you best leave while you got the chance. That hoe gon’ bring you and the whole of mankind down.

Pass the offering bowl.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
Wow! The Simplicity and humour in this intelligent write up is top notch. Kudos bruv

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) by ebamma(m): 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
I'll have to eat lunch first before reading this
Re: The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) by meimoks(f): 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
An epistle
Re: The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) by amani337(m): 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
misstechy come and summerize dis
Re: The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
amani337:
misstechy come and summerize dis
meimoks:
An epistle

If the service is too long please drop your offering before you go! grin
Re: The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) by Princecalm(m): 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
this will surely cover us for five Sundays.
Re: The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hian!! This is too long
Re: The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) by donholy28(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
Funny but op...God is washing u
Re: The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) by kinglekan: 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2015

Brb, lemme attend to the needs of my stomach first.

Iffa start to dey read this one now, dem go rush me go hospital half way thru. grin

***Modified***

*ok so food on fire, lemme read*

Wah! Wah!! Wah!!

I can feel some electrifying shii ryt ova me. Damn!!! its gotta be some sorta anointing or waheva!

This shii ryt here is _dope _nigga, pastor jefferyjames. Ghetto gospel just got real yo!!

Halleluyah!! grin grin

@princecalm was ryt u knw, this is def gonna take us for five sundays.

Hey peeps come ryt ova here and have some ghetto gospel.

Thesonofmark, funlord, ronald4lif, halfrica, April07, Mhizdeedy, Twaci, Khalleb, ladyboss1, Nneka123

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) by kinglekan: 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sassybae:
Hian!! This is too long
Lazy lawyer. tongue
If na jefferyjames kondo u see now, u nor go complain say e too long. undecided
Re: The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
kinglekan:

Lazy lawyer. tongue

I'm an Eunuch!...my Olympus has fallen! grin

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) by Cutehector(m): 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
I love this.......
Re: The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
grin
kinglekan:

Lazy lawyer. tongue

Re: The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
interesting
Re: The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) by naijaboiy: 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
interesting gringringrin
Re: The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
ReAd am joor tongue tongue
Sassybae:
Hian!! This is too long
Re: The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
Abeg read nd summarise 4me ...this 1too long
Jacksparrow0712:
ReAd am joor tongue tongue
Re: The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hehehehe lazy ass. I don read am twice sef. But I no go summarise anything for you tongue
Sassybae:
Abeg read nd summarise 4me ...this 1too long
Re: The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
sad....abi? Kk lemme try nd go through
Jacksparrow0712:
Hehehehe lazy ass. I don read am twice sef. But I no go summarise anything for you tongue
Re: The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
Better
Sassybae:
sad....abi? Kk lemme try nd go through
Re: The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
Lolz d OP sha
Jacksparrow0712:
Better
Re: The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) by Slimzjoe(m): 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Jeffreyjamez that Shi' Yhu Post up there was Dope... But I don't believe the Devil was A Nigga... Niggaz don't Snitch and Backstab.... He was Prolly a White Pussay.... angry

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
kinglekan:

Brb, lemme attend to the needs of my stomach first.

Iffa start to dey read this one now, dem go rush me go hospital half way thru. grin

***Modified***

*ok so food on fire, lemme read*

Wah! Wah!! Wah!!

I can feel some electrifying shii ryt ova me. Damn!!! its gotta be some sorta anointing or waheva!

This shii ryt here is _dope _nigga, pastor jefferyjames. Ghetto gospel just got real yo!!

Halleluyah!! grin grin

@princecalm was ryt u knw, this is def gonna take us for five sundays.

Hey peeps come ryt ova here and have some ghetto gospel.

Next Sunday, we gon interview the devil himself! grin

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Jeffreyjamez that Shi' Yhu Post up there was Dope... But I don't believe the Devil was A Nigga... Niggaz don't Snitch and Backstab.... He was Prolly a White Pussay.... angry

Oh niggas snitch alot bruh.. trust me. grin
Re: The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Lol grin grin grin...u this op again cheesy

Interesting nd hilarious. Kudos to u
Re: The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) by lekinz(m): 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
I was here ... grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) by adebayo201: 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
please pass the offering basket...
Re: The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) by Twaci(f): 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
Badass nigga up there!

OP nofin do u jaare! Preach on!

Come and see oh!

CC: misssclassy, prettythicksme, ladyboss1, sinaj, introvert, marieolae, cherryice, teempakguy, dharay99, lamispaco, blackett, cutieberie1, kannymoore, cyndax, scentmarlc, tunnamania1......and ya all grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) by scentmarlc(m): 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
Twaci:
Badass nigga up there!

OP nofin do u jaare! Preach on!

Come and see oh!

CC: misssclassy, prettythicksme, ladyboss1, sinaj, introvert, marieolae, cherryice, teempakguy, dharay99, lamispaco, blackett, cutieberie1, kannymoore, cyndax, scentmarlc, tunnamania1......and ya all grin

Twatwa wats happening here......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Lonely, Frustrated And Depressed!!! Help / Girls, Money Or Looks? / 6 Female Behaviors That Men Just Love: Number 5 Will Blow Your Mind!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.