Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family (40804 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother / Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family / Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Really nice pictures. . Fine people! !

I love your baby... kiss

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by Miami11: 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Your baby is so so cute!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by SAMBARRY: 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
Op dash me ya daughter and born another one na grin

see over fine baby. Infact over cute dey worry am cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by EfemenaXY: 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
Chillis:
See fine Man. cheesy

No be those ugly looking gorrilas we have in this section shouting feminism and smelly kitty Kats grin

Op you fine no be small.
wify set too.

Your baby na the cutest jare.

Lol!

You don start again, eh? grin grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by poppop: 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
Lovely family. Happybirthday brother. Very beautiful wife and kid you have there.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
It was sumptuously elegant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
LUCKY GIRL...

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by cold(m): 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Lovely pics, cute family... but sire, what do u hope to achieve posting this here? I really think somethings should be kept "in camera". Ma opinion though...
Care to tell us why?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
s
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sweet!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
happy birthday!

but erm...love strong ooo cos that babe catch you wella...love indeed is a beautiful thing.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by MrDoGood(m): 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
dam4wummy:
Ok oooooooooooo
nice pics sha
Hatters everywhere

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Fine boy with an average wife that would pass for a nanny, I will pass.

Little wonder one has to make a thread about his family simply to get validation and console himself - Op , change ya wife. cool
help am change am na

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by hrykanu231(m): 11:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nice pix,happy belated birthday. God bless and prosper ur family

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by Truckpusher(m): 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
Midehi:

help am change am na
You hate the truth but the truth shall set you free.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by sage2(m): 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
blesoh:

lol,but hez more handsome than dat aluu4 dude.
E remain small d op wan fine pass d wife.

Just talk wetin dey your mind, no use sugar cover am.

9 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by AgbenuAnna(f): 11:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
your wife for be my sister her gown for loss ,congrats

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by mytime24(f): 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
Truckpusher:

Little wonder one has to make a thread about his family simply to get validation and console himself - Op , change ya wife. cool
change wetin nA, na food undecided

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by Truckpusher(m): 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
mytime24:
change wetin nA, na food undecided
You can even change ya God or god it's ya wish and will.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by RealEstate35: 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
OP many people here no wan tell you the truth and the truth is you fine pass your wife wella, infact sorry to say your wife no fine at all she is just there but she looks like a lady with good heart and character, tthat's the truth, your daughter try small but she no fine reach you cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by lionphil(m): 11:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
How did this make front page This nairaland is turning to a joke...SMH

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by happney65: 11:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
The Wife is Fine.No need for all those Makeup most NL Girls dey put for face...Natural Hair..Abeg shey ur Wife get young sister jare?Btw,Which Part of Nigeria are you?

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by teepsee(f): 11:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hummmm. Hope the day I post my own pictures with ma friends nobody go provok?

Congrat sir

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by deeLima86(m): 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
You hate the truth but the truth shall set you free.
Dude tbh, there's nothing reasonable about that your comment
And don't think your rash comment can even sway the op's mind towards his wifey

10 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by OluwaChinenyenwa: 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
Awwwww
Cute cute cute baby!!!!

Op you is foineeee cheesy cheesy
You wife is pretty too but you fine pass grin

Happy birthday!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by permsec: 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
Are you guys related to Sango? or are u close-up Ambassadors.U just left me confused.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by naijafella(m): 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
Cute...HBD.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
Was smokin' whn I saw this.. So you ave a Family... Thats good news

but u not into BiigTInzs grin that's a very bad news

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by cold(m): 11:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
Truckpusher:

He has made his decision and is obviously happy with it. Let's respect his decision and be happy for him.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ / My Husband And His Mother!!! / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.