Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family (41123 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother / Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family / Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by Dheartless: 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
eeBairotciV:

well, i guess cococandy's huzzband waz unfortunate undecided
grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by Youngpo413: 11:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
eeBairotciV:

well, i guess cococandy's huzzband waz unfortunate undecided
is she a pretty b!tch?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by AdeniyiA(m): 6:31am On Jul 22, 2015
Itulah:
Hahahahah!!! I laugh in Spanish @ some abusive, jealous, uncouth, presumptuous and hate-filled comments by some misguided group of individual. For you to label my treasured wife "ugly" will only but accelerate the enormous love I have for her. Your mentality may be too tender to understand the dynamics of life. A woman's beauty is far beyond her physical component and appearance, it is in her characters, attitude and morals. In the light of that, I will rather urge you to keep the critics coming as it is doing her and me so much good.
And I want to say an elephant thanks to others for their prayers and wishes, may God polish and elevate you all round and may we always have reasons to celebrate each passing moment. Once again, thank you.
Trust me, all them haters aren't married, that alone should give them worries undecided

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by Truckpusher(m): 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
eeBairotciV:

well, i guess cococandy's
huzzband waz unfortunate undecided
cococandy fine for ya eyes abi? undecided

Just try make she wake up beside you in the morning with no make up , make you for see the precious pimples wey make up dey hide , you sef go believe. grin

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by tpiander: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by tpiander: 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by Pidggin(f): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
dinachi:

Are you the husband snatcher that was cursed by the wife of your victim with a rotten puccy?
Do well to fumigate that forest between your legs before coming here to spew thrash.
If you have degenerated to sniffing stinking puccies of your fellow women, then the best place to be now is a mental institution for the violently insane not on nairaland.

Puccy dis puccy DAT lol dats all this empty brain's got upstairs. I bet your wife's puccy has maggot and worms growing grey inside. C who's talking of rotten puccy? When u dive inside expired maggot infested one every day cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy what a joke

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by dinachi(m): 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
Pidggin:

Puccy dis puccy DAT lol dats all this empty brain's got upstairs. I bet your wife's puccy has maggot and worms growing grey inside. C who's talking of rotten puccy? When u dive inside expired maggot infested one every day cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy what a joke
You are the joke here! Anytime they mention rotten puccy, you start convulsing like a violently insane epileptic patient. Not to worry, each post you make exposes you as a sufferer of the rotten puccy syndrome!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by deeptesting(m): 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
@OP i arrived late but as you know no time is late, so accept my birthday wishes.
Abeg help me salute your wife and baby girl, no forget to invite me for your baby birthday oooo,i like semovita, pounded yam and any good soup with assorted meat.

God will keep you and your family in peace, good health and plenty money.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family by bisolami: 11:18am On Sep 10, 2015
Lovely family,may the Lord keep your home

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman, Her Husband And Kids Escape Ceiling Fan Accident At Home (Photos) / Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) / Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.