Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? (7517 Views)

Sexy Guys; These Guys Are Handsome, Steamy And Hot / If You Are Handsome……………………………………………………………………………….. Pls Introduce Yourself! / Why Are Handsome Guys Always Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by MrsChima(f): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
Captainswag225:
loooolz,,, oneday chima will punish u really bad for being naughty.

Chima isn't my father. undecided
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by Captainswag225(m): 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
MrsChima:

Chima isn't my father. undecided
lolz, i like it when u try to be a tough lady. Gangster tins, u and i know that u are.......
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by MrsChima(f): 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
Captainswag225:
lolz, i like it when u try to be a tough lady. Gangster tins, u and i know that u are.......
Am not trying..am tough! angry
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by Captainswag225(m): 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
MrsChima:
what makes u think u are tough?
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by vjsmiles: 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
ahsekeena:
lipsrsealed
[size=14pt] are yiu scared of the fvvvking simpleton? [/size]
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by yorubaboiy: 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
MrsChima:

for mind ooo
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by MrsChima(f): 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
yorubaboiy:
for mind ooo

Shaddap ekiti boy! angry
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by MrsChima(f): 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
Captainswag225:
what makes u think u are tough?

what makes you think that I am not? undecided
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by yorubaboiy: 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
MrsChima:

Shaddap ekiti boy! angry
fara buruku e bale............its been long o....hw u doing
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by Captainswag225(m): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
MrsChima:

what makes you think that I am not? undecided
coz u arent the tough type.....imo, no matter how u try to be tough, u still are diff.
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] are yiu scared of the fvvvking simpleton? [/size]
Lol. If I wanted to mention a name,I would have done that.
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by MrsChima(f): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
yorubaboiy:
fara buruku e bale............its been long o....hw u doing

Good baba. Missed you. kiss
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by Ariani: 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
ahsekeena:
My sister,I don't know what's wrong with these worwor nigerian men o.

Someone must be decieving them sha.

Even the ones that are just "ok looking" think they are handsome,especially one boy on this forum that his name starts with N.

why do ugly girls tink dey are beautiful?

1 Like

Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by JiggamanGh: 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
MrsChima:
Why? Are they in denial? I have noticed some of them boasted that foreign girls think they (Nigerian men) are handsome when many of them (Nigerian men) factually looks like Mugabi's ass crack.

Why? undecided

Damn, what did naija men do to you?

Mugabe's azz crack.......lol

3 Likes

Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ariani:

why do ugly girls tink dey are beautiful?

What is my business with this one?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by MrsChima(f): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Damn, what did naija men do to you?

Mugabe's azz crack.......lol

Nothing yet. grin
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by JiggamanGh: 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
MrsChima:

Nothing yet. grin
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by JiggamanGh: 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
MrsChima:

Nothing yet. grin

It can't get any worst than mugabe's azz crack grin grin grin
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by MrsChima(f): 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
JiggamanGh:

It can't get any worst than mugabe's azz crack grin grin grin

Don't tell me you are now defending your Nigerian male neighbors? undecided
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
MrsChima:
Why? Are they in denial? I have noticed some of them boasted that foreign girls think they (Nigerian men) are handsome when many of them (Nigerian men) factually looks like Mugabi's ass crack.

Why? undecided
its because we are wink
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] correct your post heading ! angry

It is think not thinks angry

Now back to the thread why do 95.67% of Nairaland girls both fake and real have cow ynash smelly odour in their vagina? angry

Research and report to me Mrschima or your thread is considered null, void, and ^baseless^

[/size]
u get sense
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by JiggamanGh: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
MrsChima:

Don't tell me you are now defending your Nigerian male neighbors? undecided

My naija bros are arrogant but that's what makes them Nigerian. They are very confident and when it comes to guys confidence will take you further than looks.

Plus naija luv to spend on their women
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
ahsekeena:
My sister,I don't know what's wrong with these worwor nigerian men o.

Someone must be decieving them sha.

Even the ones that are just "ok looking" think they are handsome,especially one boy on this forum that his name starts with N.
this gel sha grin

What's your definition of handsome
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
MrsChima:

You will find a fine gal who will thinks you are "handsome". grin grin
Hello Sweethrt,nt bragging.i am handsome,i just dnt flaunt it dear..
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by MrsChima(f): 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
JiggamanGh:

My naija bros are arrogant but that's what makes them Nigerian. They are very confident and when it comes to guys confidence will take you further than looks.

Plus naija luv to spend on their women

Ghanaian men don't?
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by MrsChima(f): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Jarizod:
its because we are wink

Ugly is not cute.
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
kestolove95:
men no dey ugly, dey are perfctly made, bab skull,no powder,lipstick and dey still fine
Good pikin

Btw what the hell is that on ur dp
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
MrsChima:

Ugly is not cute.
We are beautiful smiley
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by JiggamanGh: 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
MrsChima:

Ghanaian men don't?

Lol..............

Feel sorry for naija men tonight, remind me not to cross u.

Still can't believe a face can look like mugabe's azz crack.
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by mrham03(m): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Lol..............

Feel sorry for naija men tonight, remind me not to cross u.

Still can't believe a face can look like mugabe's azz crack.
whatsup bro?
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by JiggamanGh: 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
mrham03:
whatsup bro?

Nothing mch, where hv u been?
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by W3irDo: 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
MrsChima:

Why? undecided

^ ^
Sayz a psyko whoz not konfident enof to upload ha pikchure on ha profile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unbelievable; A Man Got Trapped Inside His Wife While Making Love To Her. / Is This The Biggest Booty You Have Seen?(photo) / Lagos Yahoo Boy Shares Bedroom Photos Of His Numerous Girls (hot Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.