Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? (7511 Views)

Sexy Guys; These Guys Are Handsome, Steamy And Hot / If You Are Handsome……………………………………………………………………………….. Pls Introduce Yourself! / Why Are Handsome Guys Always Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
mrschima, it seems u create threads just to have fun grin
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by mrham03(m): 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Nothing mch, where hv u been?
i have been a little busy, i hope all is well, how is your igbo queen btw?
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by JiggamanGh: 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
mrham03:
i have been a little busy, i hope all is well, how is your igbo queen btw?

All is well by his grace. My baby is fine.

How's life in the old country.
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by MrsChima(f): 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
firstEVA:
mrschima, it seems u create threads just to have fun grin

Precisely. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by MrsChima(f): 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
W3irDo:

^ ^
Sayz a psyko whoz not konfident enof to upload ha pikchure on ha profile

My picture is uploaded. undecided What's that has to do with ugly Nigerian men who thinks they are handsome

2 Likes

Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by mrham03(m): 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
JiggamanGh:

All is well by his grace. My baby is fine.

How's life in the old country.
hmmm, life is in ghana is normal, we all learning to live with changes.... We have to get the best of the situation. Besides no where is easy nowadays. Waiting for 2016
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by mrham03(m): 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
seriously though, mrs chima and onila are sisters. They are both hilarious
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by W3irDo: 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
MrsChima:

My picture is uploaded. undecided What's that has to do with ugly Nigerian men who thinks they are handsome
Ow, yur de orange sella?
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by MrsChima(f): 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
W3irDo:

Ow, yur de orange sella?

Plantain!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by mrham03(m): 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
MrsChima:

Plantain!!! angry
the settings in your profile pic looks like a place i know in ghana.
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by oloyede252(m): 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
MrsChima:

OK Mrs China ,as a worwor guy I feel entitled to think I'm handsome because that the only thing we got so as to improve our self esteem because of people like you we have no choice to think that,even when the society is so unfavorable to the worwor Nigerian men there is little we can do about it.women regect us,employer don't employ us because we are worwor.With all this discrimination you're still asking why we worwor men think we are handsome.now you're saying we shouldn't even think again.I now ask myself what hope is left for the worwor man?
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by MrsChima(f): 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
oloyede252:

OK Mrs China ,as a worwor guy I feel entitled to think I'm handsome because that the only thing we got so as to improve our self esteem because of people like you we have no choice to think that,even when the society is so unfavorable to the worwor Nigerian men there is little we can do about it.women regect us,employer don't employ us because we are worwor.With all this discrimination you're still asking why we worwor men think we are handsome.now you're saying we shouldn't even think again.I now ask myself what hope is left for the worwor man?

All is well...White women adore ugly black men. wink

Ask Heidi Klum.
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by Raalsalghul: 12:32am On Jul 20, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] correct your post heading ! angry

It is think not thinks angry

Now back to the thread why do 95.67% of Nairaland girls both fake and real have cow ynash smelly odour in their vagina? angry

Research and report to me Mrschima or your thread is considered null, void, and ^baseless^

[/size]
*laughs out loud* Dude, you are wicked.
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by NEROSKY(m): 3:15am On Jul 20, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] correct your post heading ! angry

It is think not thinks angry

Now back to the thread why do 95.67% of Nairaland girls both fake and real have cow ynash smelly odour in their vagina? angry

Research and report to me Mrschima or your thread is considered null, void, and ^baseless^

[/size]
That smelly Virgina is general oo, not nairaland babies only

1 Like

Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 20, 2015
make i quick book space... grin
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by oloyede252(m): 6:35am On Jul 20, 2015
MrsChima:

All is well...White women adore ugly black men. wink

Ask Heidi Klum.
Don't know if your post is meant to b funny or sarcastic.And all is well if you stop asking why Nigerian worwor men think we are handsome.
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by drnoel: 7:28am On Jul 20, 2015
MrsChima:
Why? Are they in denial? I have noticed some of them boasted that foreign girls think they (Nigerian men) are handsome when many of them (Nigerian men) factually looks like Mugabi's ass crack.

Why? undecided

Beauty of a man is in his money and material things ladies desire from him
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by iamord(m): 7:42am On Jul 20, 2015
mrham03:
hmmm, life is in ghana is normal, we all learning to live with changes.... We have to get the best of the situation. Besides no where is easy nowadays. Waiting for 2016
things will ease up before year end
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by mrham03(m): 8:38am On Jul 20, 2015
iamord:
things will ease up before year end
i just hope so coz i dont trust dis government anymore.
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by faith551(m): 9:41am On Jul 20, 2015
MrsChima:
Why? Are they in denial? I have noticed some of them boasted that foreign girls think they (Nigerian men) are handsome when many of them (Nigerian men) factually looks like Mugabi's ass crack.

Why? undecided

That ain't true sweerie
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by iamord(m): 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
mrham03:
i just hope so coz i dont trust dis government anymore.
I think rather than depend on the government. Ghanaians need to stand up and create a livable environment for themselves. Government disappointment is not a new thing. By that way it will ease things
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by gamaliel121(m): 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
Okaka27:
Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Ladies Thinks They Are
"Beautiful"?

Worwor bit-cheese like mrschimma
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by MrsChima(f): 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
gamaliel121:

Worwor bit-cheese like mrschimma

Awwww. This worwor nigga is pained. grin grin
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by dinosmiles(m): 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
kestolove95:
men no dey ugly, dey are perfctly made, bab skull,no powder,lipstick and dey still fine

well said dear,u just nailed it...one bottle for u
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by MrsChima(f): 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
The uglies cheering each others on! grin grin
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by Captainswag225(m): 12:01am On Jul 21, 2015
MrsChima:
The uglies cheering each others on! grin grin
hahahahahahahahahahahaha btw the bible says man must be ugly and fearful so allow them.
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by MrsChima(f): 11:39am On Jul 21, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahahahahahahahahaha btw the bible says man must be ugly and fearful so allow them.

Which book? Book of Bullshit
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
delectablegyal:
A married woman typing trash on nairaland.
don't mind mrschima, she's just being her stupiiiiiiiiiiii self.

1 Like

Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by MrsChima(f): 12:15am On Jul 28, 2015
icedbeatz:

don't mind mrschima, she's just being her stupiiiiiiiiiiii self.

Like your mammy bish.
Re: Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"? by gabbidonb(m): 1:34am On Jul 28, 2015
Why do most naijA babes feel ugly n insecure without make up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Short Women Are Better In Bed Than Tall Women / Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] / Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.