Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,805 members, 7,844,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? (2865 Views)

How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? / How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by UrDreamGal: 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2009
what are de signs that u get from your cheating partner? mine was acting a bit weird, when we meet it's either he puts his phone on silent or vibrate. and wen i went into his house. he wud switch de fone off at nyt. so one of de gud days, he came home drunk and he forgot to switch his phone off ha ha thatz hw i caught him. de messages and de phone calls frm other chick were so hurtful ane the pics damn i decided to delete everything. i deleted all de contacts, de messages and even de pics then i switchd de phone off. in de morning i acted as if i knw nothing. he didn even had de guts to ask. de phone was brand new inside. thats hw i caught him, wat r ur experiencez guys?
Re: How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2009
I have never been in such a situation, but I am sure I will be able to tell ( 100% of the time sha) cos I will very close to him so it will be easy to predict his moves.

but . . . . na wa for ur guy o. Switching his fone off wen u are around is sure a big sign
Re: How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by aus123(m): 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2009
@Dream

Nice one,

But does that stopped him from cheating,

What of if I derail ur thread a little bit,

Like: What should I do to stopped my partner from cheating on me, if I caught him,

There are a lot of resources in NL.

There will be help,
Re: How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by yme1(f): 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2009
@aus123 i support ur question
My ans
learn to always call him sweet pet names like HEARTBEAT, MY BREADTH and whenever he is not there call him on his phone and say honey i am choking and if he ask y tell him cos i cant breath and if he says y tell him cos my breadth is not here and bet you girl friend that will make his head go gaga.

The truth is maybe you are not playing your role well as his gf or is he just good at cheating.
Re: How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2009
aus123:

@Dream

Nice one,

But does that stopped him from cheating,

What of if I derail ur thread a little bit,

Like: What should I do to stopped my partner from cheating on me, if I caught him,

There are a lot of resources in NL.

There will be help,

You can’t stop a cheat from doing his thing. If you want to stick with him despite his indiscretions then you have to remove your mind from that. Stop checking his calls, stop watching for signs, stoop snooping around on him. Just let him be.

I have a friend who insists that her BF travels with Condoms anytime he’s going out of town. Infact when she packs for him, she puts condoms in the bag. When I asked her why she does that she said with or without her consent, he’ll still cheat, so he’s just making sure that the cheats ‘safely’.  cheesy  cheesy

But you have to be careful, if he dosent respect yu enough to hide these thinsg from you, then its time for you to walk!!

@ Tgirl you've not met a professional. Trust me some guys are damn good at this thing. Infact you'll be surprised what a guy can do to cover his flirtings.
Re: How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by UrDreamGal: 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2009
ha ha cheating guys are good at what they do. my partner cheated on me with this other chick for more than a year behind my back. so what do u call that? he's a top dawg. jack of all trades
Re: How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by UrDreamGal: 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2009
uju I KNOW THAT HE WON'T STOP BUT I KNOW BY NOW THAT HE HAS LEARNED HIS LESSON. I'M BAD BABY
Re: How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by tope2000(f): 11:48pm On Mar 11, 2009
UrDreamGal:

what are de signs that u get from your cheating partner? mine was acting a bit weird, when we meet it's either he puts his phone on silent or vibrate. and wen i went into his house. he wud switch de fone off at nyt. so one of de gud days, he came home drunk and he forgot to switch his phone off ha ha thatz hw i caught him. de messages and de phone calls frm other chick were so hurtful ane the pics damn i decided to delete everything. i deleted all de contacts, de messages and even de pics then i switchd de phone off. in de morning i acted as if i knw nothing. he didn even had de guts to ask. de phone was brand new inside. thats hw i caught him, wat r ur experiencez guys?

WOW. , . Never been in that situation so i wudnt know.
but i guess you shud b able to know undecided
Re: How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by kiethatela: 8:06am On Jun 24, 2009
If you very suspicious about your partners cellphone/ computer behaviour, then you must be in the right track! http://www.solutionbay.org/problems/how-will-i-know-if-my-partners-cheating-on-me try this link. Maybe you might caught your partner's suspicious behaviour.
Re: How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by vanderjo(m): 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2009
you will know,its very clear when we are cheating on a woman expect you are not close to him.
Re: How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by iice(f): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2009
Depending on your relationship and disposition. . .
We call it intuition.
Re: How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by Omolola1(f): 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2009
his attitude
Re: How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by TheSeeker(m): 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2009
We guys can be very good players if we want to and can do just about anything to cover our tracks. The best method is say or do things that will make her think you're kidding or just testing her trust level, after a while she'll dismiss your actions on basis of jokes. But when a guy finds out she's the jealous type, you will more than you have wanted to, show her love and express it in a way that flatters her. If anyone lets her in on any of your escapades she will find it hard to believe. However, smarter guys won't show you any kind of signs. We can always password our text message compartment or create another folder where we save these "special" messages and put a lock on it. It's a little complicated for a guy to put into practice let alone for a woman to detect. Guyz! Stop the cheating now, will ya? cool
Re: How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by sistawoman: 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2009
TheSeeker:

We guys can be very good players if we want to and can do just about anything to cover our tracks. The best method is say or do things that will make her think you're kidding or just testing her trust level, after a while she'll dismiss your actions on basis of jokes. But when a guy finds out she's the jealous type, you will more than you have wanted to, show her love and express it in a way that flatters her. If anyone lets her in on any of your escapades she will find it hard to believe. However, smarter guys won't show you any kind of signs. We can always password our text message compartment or create another folder where we save these "special" messages and put a lock on it. It's a little complicated for a guy to put into practice let alone for a woman to detect. Guyz! Stop the cheating now, will ya? cool

A couple of more good tips:

Have your wife/GF wear the same fragrance that your OW wears or have your OW change hers so that when you have your LovePeddler in your bed your Wife/GF wont smell a different scent.
Re: How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by spikedcylinder: 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2009
@ topic

Attach a micro (by that I mean invisible to the naked eye) camera to their body. That way you can decipher through millions of satellite images and advanced technology what your partner has been doing.

On the other hand, you can use plain 'ol magun.
Re: How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by MrCrackles(m): 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2009
Poster

It will be written on your partner's forehead!
Re: How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by TheSeeker(m): 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2009
spikedcylinder:

@ topic

Attach a micro (by that I mean invisible to the naked eye) camera to their body. That why you can decipher through millions of satellite images and advanced technology what your partner has been doing.

On the other hand, you can use plain 'ol magun.

You're a bad girl! grin Sowwy but I don't think 'ol magun works on males. Satellite images won't work baby, is she Sarah Palin?
MrCrackles:

Poster

It will be written on your partner's forehead!

And on his manliness too?
sistawoman:

A couple of more good tips:

Have your wife/GF wear the same fragrance that your OW wears or have your OW change hers so that when you have your LovePeddler in your bed your Wife/GF wont smell a different scent.

WTF!!!! I never thought of that. Maybe I will try that in my future escapades.
Re: How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by tubabie(f): 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2009
UrDreamGal:

Now i find that emboldened part hilarious! grin
Re: How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by TheSeeker(m): 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2009
tubabie:

Now i find that emboldened part hilarious! grin

Why am I surprised? I wonder if he has stopped cheating since then.
Re: How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by tubabie(f): 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2009
TheSeeker:

Why am I surprised? I wonder if he has stopped cheating since then.

Did I imply anywhere in my post that it was a deterrent? I only stated that i found the action of the OP funny!
Re: How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by sistawoman: 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2009
Another tip:

If your OW is trust worthly introduce the OW and Wife/GF so that they can be good friends and then your OW can tell you if the wife is suspecting anything.

For instance wife needs a new computer OW works with you and is great with PC introduce wife to OW for PC shopping. Women will be women and they will hit it off. And your LovePeddler can tell you when you slipping.
Re: How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by TheSeeker(m): 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2009
tubabie:

Did I imply anywhere in my post that it was a deterrent? I only stated that i found the action of the OP funny!

I found it very amusing too. But was that really necessary? The OP sounds to me like she's 17.
sistawoman:

Another tip:

If your OW is trust worthly introduce the OW and Wife/GF so that they can be good friends and then your OW can tell you if the wife is suspecting anything.

For instance wife needs a new computer OW works with you and is great with PC introduce wife to OW for PC shopping. Women will be women and they will hit it off. And your LovePeddler can tell you when you slipping.

I have done that before and I tell you the escapade lasted for as long as we wanted it to until we got tired of each other. It's the second sweetest thing to do next to making love with your girlfriend/wife.
Re: How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by 190: 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2009
well wen she stats saving ur name wit femine names like John or sweet hart 2 alero docas! shocked shocked
Re: How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by TheSeeker(m): 10:36pm On Jun 24, 2009
UrDreamGal:

uju I KNOW THAT HE WON'T STOP BUT I KNOW BY NOW THAT HE HAS LEARNED HIS LESSON. I'M BAD BABY

What lessons might you think he learned? Be realistic to yourself. You just let him in on his flaws and I bet you that he'll be better next time. grin
Re: How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by Annesta(f): 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2009
;d
Re: How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by Hollysmile: 8:37am On Jul 17, 2009
How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating?

You can never stop a cheat from cheating. Period!
If ur partner is faithful to u, just trust it in ur heart dat it was his/her personal decision.
Re: How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by biola44: 8:47am On Jul 17, 2009
yes, cos u cant force it! grin
Re: How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by chiejik(f): 8:58am On Jul 17, 2009
his character will change then he will start mischeveouse attitude
Re: How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by chiejik(f): 9:04am On Jul 17, 2009
i dont think so i dont have the blood or mind for that check yourself very well something must be qwrong somewhere
Re: How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by Atreus(f): 9:43am On Jul 17, 2009
women are generally more emotional creatures-they generally cant have mindless sex(emotions r involved-that's why to them it's not just sex,it's making love),so for a woman to cheat on you,she's disconnected from you on some level. Those are the signs to look for-an emotional disconnection;maybe she doesnt talk to you as much as she used to,she's no longer interested in both of you doing stuff together,and when you're with her,there's this indifference,like she's not even there,so the signs of emotional disconnection,that's what you should look for.
Re: How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by chiejik(f): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2009
tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by TheSeeker(m): 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2009
There are many factors that call for changes and these changes appreciate along with time: the more time the clearer the changes. I'll use a female as an example. When she starts to cheat, she hides her phones from you because that's where her secrets are embedded. She deletes all call histories and leave those you're familiar with on the received and dialed calls list, your text messages are always at the top(as if she doesn't get any sms from others). She constantly picks up quarrel with you over trivial issues and hardly says sorry when she's at fault. She yells at you inconsiderably and complains too many times about things you do that she's supposed to have got used to. She always comes late for dates, makes you wait and suddenly have impromptu activities to tend. On the other hand, if she's trying not to be nasty, she becomes unnecessarily nice. She tries to spend as much as time as can at "odd" times. She calls you incessantly to sheath your suspicion. There are many things that go wrong when she's cheating. Howbeit, you have to watch these situations and ensure they last for at least 3 months before you conclude it's cheating. There are still more, but this has more to do with your intuition.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Married Men Cheat? / Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love / 70-Year Old Man Inserts Steel Kitchen ForkInto His P*nis During. (Masturbatn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.