Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Gowon Must Live To Answer The Genocide Question! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gowon Must Live To Answer The Genocide Question! (3323 Views)

Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More / Before It's Too Late, Gowon Must Apologize To Ojukwu And The Igbo's / Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gowon Must Live To Answer The Genocide Question! by ambac2bust: 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nigeria has come a long way. It is gratifying to note that an eminent scholar like Professor Tam David West has admitted there was genocide. The buck stops with then Head of State, General Yakubu Gowon. David-West last week told a Nigerian newspaper that Chief Obafemi Awolowo did not use the starvation weapon against the Igbo
during the civil war in order to realize personal ambition as posited by renowned novelist, Prof. Chinua Achebe, in his latest book, 'There was a country'.
While agreeing that there was genocide, and that anyone that denies the genocide is as good as denying the holocaust, David West said “Awolowo never promoted genocide because he wanted to become president. The entire Gowon administration promoted genocide. That does not mean that any player in the government did that for personal ambition. Starvation was a weapon to fight the war then.”
For those that still deny that a genocide was perpetrated against the Igbos during the Nigeria-Biafra war, please see the quotes below:
"Until now efforts to relieve the Biafran people have been thwarted by the desire of the central government of Nigeria to pursue total and unconditional victory and by the fear of the Ibo people that surrender means wholesale atrocities and genocide. But genocide is what is taking place right now - and starvation is the grim reaper. This is not the time to stand on ceremony, or to go through channels or to observe the diplomatic niceties, The destruction of an entire people is an immoral objective even in the most moral of wars. It can never be justified; it can never be condoned." - Mr. Richard Nixon, September 9, 1968- During the Presidential Campaign.
"Federal troops, killed, or stood by while mobs killed, more than 5000 Ibos in Warri, Sapele, Agbor, " - New York Times, 10th January, 1968.
".It’s (mass starvation) is a legitimate aspect of war, " Anthony Enahoro, Nigerian Commissioner for Information at a press conference in (New York, July 1968)
"Starvation is a legitimate weapon of war, and we have every intention of using it against the rebels, " - Mr Alison Ayida, Head of Nigerian Delegation, Niamey Peace Talks, Republic of Niger, July 1968) "
All is fair in war, and starvation is one of the weapons of war. I don't see why we should feed our enemies fat in order for them to fight harder." - Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Nigerian Minister of Finance, July 28th 1969) " ,
The Igbos must be considerably reduced in number" - (Lagos Policeman quoted in New York Review, 21 December, 1967)
One word now describes the policy of the Nigerian military government towards secessionist Biafra: genocide. It is ugly and extreme but it is the only word which fits Nigeria's decision to stop the International Committee of the red Cross, and other relief agencies, from flying food to Biafra , - " Washington Post (editorial) July 2, 1969 "
In some areas outside the East, Igbos were killed by local people with at least the acquiescence of the federal forces, 1000 Igbo civilians perished in Benin in this way" - (Max Edward- Reporter on the ground-New York Review, 21 December 1967) "
After federal forces take over of Benin, troops killed about 500 Igbo civilians after a house-to-house search with the aid of willing locals" - (Washington Morning Post, 27 September, 1967)
"The greatest single massacre occurred in the Igbo town of Asaba where 700 Igbo male were lined up and shot as terrified women/children were forced to watch" - (London Observer, 21 January, 1968)
"Federal troops, killed, or stood by while mobs killed, more than 5000 Ibos in Wari, Sapele, Agbor, " - (New York Times, 10th January, 1968)
"There has been genocide on the occasion of the 1966 massacres, the region between the towns of Benin and Asaba where only widows and orphans remain, federal troops having, for unknown reasons, massacred all the men" - (Paris Le Monde, 5th April, 1968)
"In Calabar, federal forces shot at least 1000 and perhaps 2000 Igbos, most of them civilians" - (New York Times, 18th January, 1968).
"Bestialities and indignities of all kinds were visited on Biafrans in 1966. In Ikeja Barracks (Western Nigeria) Biafrans were forcibly fed on a mixture of human urine and faeces. In Northern Nigeria numerous Biafran house-wives and nursing mothers were Molested before their husbands and children. Young girls were abducted from their homes, working places and schools and forced into intimate intercourse with sick, demented and leprous men. - Mr. Eric Spiff (German War correspondence Eyewitness, 1967
"There has been genocide, for example on the occasion of the 1966 massacres , Two areas have suffered badly [from the fighting]. Firstly the region between the towns of Benin and Asaba where only widows and orphans remain, Federal troops having for unknown reasons massacred all the men. According to eyewitnesses of that massacre the Nigerian commander ordered the execution of every Ibo male over the age of ten years. - Monsignor Georges (sent down on a fact-finding mission by His holiness the Pope reporting his finding in Vatican Rome, Le Monde (French Evening newspaper) April 5, 1968.
"650 refugee camps, contained about 700,000 haggard bundles of human flotsam waiting hopelessly for a meal, outside the camps, was the reminder of an estimated four and a half to five million displaced persons, the Kwashiokor scourge, a million and half children, suffer(ed) from it during January; that put the forecast death toll at another 300,000 children, More than the pogroms of 1966, more than the war casualties, more than the terror bombings, it was the experience of watching helplessly their children waste away and die that gave birth to, a deep and unrelenting loathing, It is a feeling that will one day reap a bitter harvest unless, " - (Frederick Forsyth, British writer January 21st 1969)
" I saw several hundred of Zombie-like creatures -men, women and children, lying, sitting or squatting in the midst of others who were dead. The living ones were completely reduced to skeletons and could not talk. I was seeing for the first time, kwashiorkor, Frankly, I took fright, I believe that any foreign troops from anywhere in the world occupying Ikot Ekpene or any other town in Biafra would have shown much more sympathy, " - (Gen. Alex Madiebo, Ikot Ekpene, July 1968)
"One word now describes the policy of the Nigerian military government towards Biafra:- genocide. It is ugly and extreme but it is the only word which fits Nigeria's decision to stop the International Committee of the red Cross, and other relief agencies, from flying food to Biafra , " The Nazis had ressurrected just here as Nigerian forces, - Washington Post (editorial) July 2, 1969
"The loss of life from starvation continues at more than 10,000 persons per day - over 1,000,000 lives in recent months. Without emergency measures now, the number will climb to 25,000 per day within a month - and some 2,000,000 deaths by the end of the year. The new year will only bring greater disaster to a people caught in the passion of fratricidal war, we can't allow this to continue or those responsible to go free." - Senator Kennedy appeals to Americans - Sunday, November 17, 1968
"I want to see no Red Cross, no Caritas, no World Council of Churches, no Pope, no missionary and no UN delegation. I want to prevent even one Ibo from having even one piece to eat before their capitulation. We shoot at everything that moves and when our troops march into the centre of Ibo territory, we shoot at everything even at things that do not move, " - ( Benjamin Adekunle. Commander, 3rd Marine Commando Division, Nigerian Army to French radio reporter).
"The war aim and (final) solution properly speaking of the entire problem, is to discriminate against the Igbos and in their own interest. Such discrimination would include above all the detachment of those oil-rich territories in the Eastern Region, in addition, the Igbos' freedom of movement would be restricted, to prevent their renewed penetration into other parts, leaving any access to the sea to the Igbos, is quite out of the question, " - (Federal Nigerian Minister speaking to E. C. Schwarzenback, Swiss Review of Africa, February 1968)
"Let us go and crush them. We will pillage their property, Molestation their womenfolk, kill off their menfolk and leave them uselessly weeping. We will complete the pogrom of 1966" - (The theme song of Radio Kaduna, government-controlled, 1967-1970).
"Unfortunately this [Gowon's] enlightenment at the top level does not penetrate very deep: a Lagos police officer was quoted last month as saying that the Igbos must be considerably reduced in number" - Dr Conor cruise O'Bien , 21 December 1967 New York Review
"Myself and The same UNICEF representatives went on to convey something of what lay behind this intransigence: "Among the large majority hailing from that tribe (Yorubas) who are most vocal in inciting the complete extermination of the Igbos, I often heard remarks that all Nigeria's ills will be cured once the Igbos has been extaminated from the human map , " - Dr Conor Cruise O'Bien (21 December, 1967, New York Review).
"I wanted to be there and see things for myself, bear in mind that Gowon himself did not go there at that time,...But when I went what did I see? I saw the kwashiorkor victims. If you see a kwashiorkor victim you’ll never like war to be waged,.....So I decided to stop sending the food there. In the process the civilians would suffer, but the soldiers will suffer most." - Obafemi Awolowo
Something has been bugging my mind for the past few days. Maybe there is a pyschoanalyst in the house that can help explain it to me, said my friend Joe Atueyi asked in a Nigeria forum: "How does a human being encounter children like the ones above and his first reaction is look these children are suffering because the soldiers are stealing their food. I am going to stop the food flow. These children may suffer but at least the soldiers also will suffer'?
"How will one making such a call sleep at night ? How can you look your children in the face without seeing the horror on the faces of these children ? How can you eat with your children and not see the hope and expectation in those outstretched bony hands ? Forty years after the fact the pictures are still nightmarish. Talk less of seeing these children live.
"The heart of man is desperately wicked.
Is it ok for the JTF to kill innocent civilians in pursuit of Boko Haram? Is anything that can be done to end Boko Haram acceptable, even if that anything includes the death of hundreds of innocent civilians? Is it ok to starve 2 million Biafran kids to death since the starvation policy will hasten the end of the civil war.
2 million children perished during the Nigeria civil war, mainly through starvation. Apart from stopping food supplies to Biafra through Economic and Humanitarian blockade, The Government in Lagos had been unhappy with the state of affairs where relief was reaching Biafra via Fernando Po or the Cameroons. Eventually, it succeeded in cutting off supplies from [Biafra] through political pressure on Ahmadu Ahidjo of the Cameroons.
Using starvation as a weapon of war is both a WAR CRIME and a CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.
http://www.elombah.com/index.php/articles-mainmenu/12934-gowon-must-live-to-answer-the-genocide-question
Re: Gowon Must Live To Answer The Genocide Question! by jeremiah4321: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
Let justice begins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gowon Must Live To Answer The Genocide Question! by Chibuhealth(f): 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
One day, Biafra must come to stay

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gowon Must Live To Answer The Genocide Question! by delishpot: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
Yes. Justice for all the innocent lives lost.
Re: Gowon Must Live To Answer The Genocide Question! by AskProf: 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
ambac2bust:
Nigeria has come a long way. It is gratifying to note that an eminent scholar like Professor Tam David West has admitted there was genocide. The buck stops with then Head of State, General Yakubu Gowon. David-West last week told a Nigerian newspaper that Chief Obafemi Awolowo did not use the starvation weapon against the Igbo
during the civil war in order to realize personal ambition as posited by renowned novelist, Prof. Chinua Achebe, in his latest book, 'There was a country'.
While agreeing that there was genocide, and that anyone that denies the genocide is as good as denying the holocaust, David West said “Awolowo never promoted genocide because he wanted to become president. The entire Gowon administration promoted genocide. That does not mean that any player in the government did that for personal ambition. Starvation was a weapon to fight the war then.”
For those that still deny that a genocide was perpetrated against the Igbos during the Nigeria-Biafra war, please see the quotes below:
"Until now efforts to relieve the Biafran people have been thwarted by the desire of the central government of Nigeria to pursue total and unconditional victory and by the fear of the Ibo people that surrender means wholesale atrocities and genocide. But genocide is what is taking place right now - and starvation is the grim reaper. This is not the time to stand on ceremony, or to go through channels or to observe the diplomatic niceties, The destruction of an entire people is an immoral objective even in the most moral of wars. It can never be justified; it can never be condoned." - Mr. Richard Nixon, September 9, 1968- During the Presidential Campaign.
"Federal troops, killed, or stood by while mobs killed, more than 5000 Ibos in Warri, Sapele, Agbor, " - New York Times, 10th January, 1968.
".It’s (mass starvation) is a legitimate aspect of war, " Anthony Enahoro, Nigerian Commissioner for Information at a press conference in (New York, July 1968)
"Starvation is a legitimate weapon of war, and we have every intention of using it against the rebels, " - Mr Alison Ayida, Head of Nigerian Delegation, Niamey Peace Talks, Republic of Niger, July 1968) "
All is fair in war, and starvation is one of the weapons of war. I don't see why we should feed our enemies fat in order for them to fight harder." - Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Nigerian Minister of Finance, July 28th 1969) " ,
The Igbos must be considerably reduced in number" - (Lagos Policeman quoted in New York Review, 21 December, 1967)
One word now describes the policy of the Nigerian military government towards secessionist Biafra: genocide. It is ugly and extreme but it is the only word which fits Nigeria's decision to stop the International Committee of the red Cross, and other relief agencies, from flying food to Biafra , - " Washington Post (editorial) July 2, 1969 "
In some areas outside the East, Igbos were killed by local people with at least the acquiescence of the federal forces, 1000 Igbo civilians perished in Benin in this way" - (Max Edward- Reporter on the ground-New York Review, 21 December 1967) "
After federal forces take over of Benin, troops killed about 500 Igbo civilians after a house-to-house search with the aid of willing locals" - (Washington Morning Post, 27 September, 1967)
"The greatest single massacre occurred in the Igbo town of Asaba where 700 Igbo male were lined up and shot as terrified women/children were forced to watch" - (London Observer, 21 January, 1968)
"Federal troops, killed, or stood by while mobs killed, more than 5000 Ibos in Wari, Sapele, Agbor, " - (New York Times, 10th January, 1968)
"There has been genocide on the occasion of the 1966 massacres, the region between the towns of Benin and Asaba where only widows and orphans remain, federal troops having, for unknown reasons, massacred all the men" - (Paris Le Monde, 5th April, 1968)
"In Calabar, federal forces shot at least 1000 and perhaps 2000 Igbos, most of them civilians" - (New York Times, 18th January, 1968).
"Bestialities and indignities of all kinds were visited on Biafrans in 1966. In Ikeja Barracks (Western Nigeria) Biafrans were forcibly fed on a mixture of human urine and faeces. In Northern Nigeria numerous Biafran house-wives and nursing mothers were Molested before their husbands and children. Young girls were abducted from their homes, working places and schools and forced into intimate intercourse with sick, demented and leprous men. - Mr. Eric Spiff (German War correspondence Eyewitness, 1967
"There has been genocide, for example on the occasion of the 1966 massacres , Two areas have suffered badly [from the fighting]. Firstly the region between the towns of Benin and Asaba where only widows and orphans remain, Federal troops having for unknown reasons massacred all the men. According to eyewitnesses of that massacre the Nigerian commander ordered the execution of every Ibo male over the age of ten years. - Monsignor Georges (sent down on a fact-finding mission by His holiness the Pope reporting his finding in Vatican Rome, Le Monde (French Evening newspaper) April 5, 1968.
"650 refugee camps, contained about 700,000 haggard bundles of human flotsam waiting hopelessly for a meal, outside the camps, was the reminder of an estimated four and a half to five million displaced persons, the Kwashiokor scourge, a million and half children, suffer(ed) from it during January; that put the forecast death toll at another 300,000 children, More than the pogroms of 1966, more than the war casualties, more than the terror bombings, it was the experience of watching helplessly their children waste away and die that gave birth to, a deep and unrelenting loathing, It is a feeling that will one day reap a bitter harvest unless, " - (Frederick Forsyth, British writer January 21st 1969)
" I saw several hundred of Zombie-like creatures -men, women and children, lying, sitting or squatting in the midst of others who were dead. The living ones were completely reduced to skeletons and could not talk. I was seeing for the first time, kwashiorkor, Frankly, I took fright, I believe that any foreign troops from anywhere in the world occupying Ikot Ekpene or any other town in Biafra would have shown much more sympathy, " - (Gen. Alex Madiebo, Ikot Ekpene, July 1968)
"One word now describes the policy of the Nigerian military government towards Biafra:- genocide. It is ugly and extreme but it is the only word which fits Nigeria's decision to stop the International Committee of the red Cross, and other relief agencies, from flying food to Biafra , " The Nazis had ressurrected just here as Nigerian forces, - Washington Post (editorial) July 2, 1969
"The loss of life from starvation continues at more than 10,000 persons per day - over 1,000,000 lives in recent months. Without emergency measures now, the number will climb to 25,000 per day within a month - and some 2,000,000 deaths by the end of the year. The new year will only bring greater disaster to a people caught in the passion of fratricidal war, we can't allow this to continue or those responsible to go free." - Senator Kennedy appeals to Americans - Sunday, November 17, 1968
"I want to see no Red Cross, no Caritas, no World Council of Churches, no Pope, no missionary and no UN delegation. I want to prevent even one Ibo from having even one piece to eat before their capitulation. We shoot at everything that moves and when our troops march into the centre of Ibo territory, we shoot at everything even at things that do not move, " - ( Benjamin Adekunle. Commander, 3rd Marine Commando Division, Nigerian Army to French radio reporter).
"The war aim and (final) solution properly speaking of the entire problem, is to discriminate against the Igbos and in their own interest. Such discrimination would include above all the detachment of those oil-rich territories in the Eastern Region, in addition, the Igbos' freedom of movement would be restricted, to prevent their renewed penetration into other parts, leaving any access to the sea to the Igbos, is quite out of the question, " - (Federal Nigerian Minister speaking to E. C. Schwarzenback, Swiss Review of Africa, February 1968)
"Let us go and crush them. We will pillage their property, Molestation their womenfolk, kill off their menfolk and leave them uselessly weeping. We will complete the pogrom of 1966" - (The theme song of Radio Kaduna, government-controlled, 1967-1970).
"Unfortunately this [Gowon's] enlightenment at the top level does not penetrate very deep: a Lagos police officer was quoted last month as saying that the Igbos must be considerably reduced in number" - Dr Conor cruise O'Bien , 21 December 1967 New York Review
"Myself and The same UNICEF representatives went on to convey something of what lay behind this intransigence: "Among the large majority hailing from that tribe (Yorubas) who are most vocal in inciting the complete extermination of the Igbos, I often heard remarks that all Nigeria's ills will be cured once the Igbos has been extaminated from the human map , " - Dr Conor Cruise O'Bien (21 December, 1967, New York Review).
"I wanted to be there and see things for myself, bear in mind that Gowon himself did not go there at that time,...But when I went what did I see? I saw the kwashiorkor victims. If you see a kwashiorkor victim you’ll never like war to be waged,.....So I decided to stop sending the food there. In the process the civilians would suffer, but the soldiers will suffer most." - Obafemi Awolowo
Something has been bugging my mind for the past few days. Maybe there is a pyschoanalyst in the house that can help explain it to me, said my friend Joe Atueyi asked in a Nigeria forum: "How does a human being encounter children like the ones above and his first reaction is look these children are suffering because the soldiers are stealing their food. I am going to stop the food flow. These children may suffer but at least the soldiers also will suffer'?
"How will one making such a call sleep at night ? How can you look your children in the face without seeing the horror on the faces of these children ? How can you eat with your children and not see the hope and expectation in those outstretched bony hands ? Forty years after the fact the pictures are still nightmarish. Talk less of seeing these children live.
"The heart of man is desperately wicked.
Is it ok for the JTF to kill innocent civilians in pursuit of Boko Haram? Is anything that can be done to end Boko Haram acceptable, even if that anything includes the death of hundreds of innocent civilians? Is it ok to starve 2 million Biafran kids to death since the starvation policy will hasten the end of the civil war.
2 million children perished during the Nigeria civil war, mainly through starvation. Apart from stopping food supplies to Biafra through Economic and Humanitarian blockade, The Government in Lagos had been unhappy with the state of affairs where relief was reaching Biafra via Fernando Po or the Cameroons. Eventually, it succeeded in cutting off supplies from [Biafra] through political pressure on Ahmadu Ahidjo of the Cameroons.
Using starvation as a weapon of war is both a WAR CRIME and a CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.
http://www.elombah.com/index.php/articles-mainmenu/12934-gowon-must-live-to-answer-the-genocide-question

!!!
Re: Gowon Must Live To Answer The Genocide Question! by themonk(m): 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
You cant hide fire under ur chair or bed, one day it will consume you and your entire household.
Re: Gowon Must Live To Answer The Genocide Question! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
undecided
Re: Gowon Must Live To Answer The Genocide Question! by donholy28(m): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
And those that don't know facts think that d igbos wr d villains during d war
Re: Gowon Must Live To Answer The Genocide Question! by ambac2bust: 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
God bless Biafra
Re: Gowon Must Live To Answer The Genocide Question! by bayocanny: 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Biafra is a scam your eye go soon clear cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gowon Must Live To Answer The Genocide Question! by bayocanny: 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Black scorpion is the only person that can answer the question not gowon

2 Likes

Re: Gowon Must Live To Answer The Genocide Question! by Chibuhealth(f): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
bayocanny:

say it to my 90yr old grandpa's ear. Wat do u know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gowon Must Live To Answer The Genocide Question! by bettercreature(m): 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
bayocanny:

God bless Nigeria,you dey mind their unintelligent fraud movement ?

1 Like

Re: Gowon Must Live To Answer The Genocide Question! by nkemie: 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Its hard to say this but I have to. As an Igbo person that I am, I feel hurt that this happened but lest stop holding on to old wounds and move on. Separation wouldn't heal this age long wound, we aren't even united enough amidst ourselves (Igbo's) to go break out of Nigeria our country. What we seek is probably for Nigeria to admit that we were wronged as a people, make amends and move forward. Honestly, we should seek ways to leave the past where it is.
I am Igbo and I speak for peace!

1 Like

Re: Gowon Must Live To Answer The Genocide Question! by Welrez(m): 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
Is it morally right for fellow Nigerians to stop the Ibos from leaving Nigeria?
Re: Gowon Must Live To Answer The Genocide Question! by vanunu: 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
If nigeria really did these to Biafran children, evil and boko haram will never depart from nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gowon Must Live To Answer The Genocide Question! by vanunu: 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
No wonder Sanusi said that the children of biafra who were not born during the war will rise one day and question nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gowon Must Live To Answer The Genocide Question! by ambac2bust: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Tell the olodo.

1 Like

Re: Gowon Must Live To Answer The Genocide Question! by ambac2bust: 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
nkemie:
Its hard to say this but I have to. As an Igbo person that I am, I feel hurt that this happened but lest stop holding on to old wounds and move on. Separation wouldn't heal this age long wound, we aren't even united enough amidst ourselves (Igbo's) to go break out of Nigeria our country. What we seek is probably for Nigeria to admit that we were wronged as a people, make amends and move forward. Honestly, we should seek ways to leave the past where it is.
I am Igbo and I speak for peace!
They admitting will not bring back those three millions lives. They are still killing the igbos
Re: Gowon Must Live To Answer The Genocide Question! by bayocanny: 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
Chibuhealth:
I know nothing, wonder can never end

1 Like

Re: Gowon Must Live To Answer The Genocide Question! by ambac2bust: 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
bayocanny:
Black scorpion is the only person that can answer the question not gowon
That's why he died a pupper and miserable
Re: Gowon Must Live To Answer The Genocide Question! by bayocanny: 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
bettercreature:
God bless Nigeria,you dey mind their unintelligent fraud movement ?
Don't mind them jare, atimes I wonder why people would be so dump like that, even your so called ojukwu did not succeed he ran out of the country in the middle of the night. My brother if you ask them to justify the reason for biafra most of them will be spewing rubbish.
ONE LOVE

1 Like

Re: Gowon Must Live To Answer The Genocide Question! by Kyase(m): 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
Chibuhealth:
chap! Una go wait tire.
Geno-what? Who started the war? Go wake ojukwu to answer that'

2 Likes

Re: Gowon Must Live To Answer The Genocide Question! by bayocanny: 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
ambac2bust:

That's why he died a pupper and miserable
Lol guy stop kidding me, I guess you don't know the man am talking about. In order news, where is ojukwu?

1 Like

Re: Gowon Must Live To Answer The Genocide Question! by ambac2bust: 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
bayocanny:

Don't mind them jare, atimes I wonder why people would be so dump like that, even your so called ojukwu did not succeed he ran out of the country in the middle of the night. My brother if you ask them to justify the reason for biafra most of them will be spewing rubbish.
ONE LOVE
Yes but he stood and Nigeria even with all the supports they got couldn't crush Biafra even after three years. WE ARE FULLY READY. GOD WILL PUNISH NIGERIA.
Re: Gowon Must Live To Answer The Genocide Question! by hakeem4(m): 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Everything is fair during war!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Gowon Must Live To Answer The Genocide Question! by bayocanny: 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
ambac2bust:

Tell the olodo.
Hmm olodo indeed, you know what, you guys are just so funny about this biafra of a thing
Re: Gowon Must Live To Answer The Genocide Question! by bayocanny: 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
hakeem4:
Everything is fair during war!!!!!!!!
Nice one there bro, but I pray that we would not experience it in nigeria again

1 Like

Re: Gowon Must Live To Answer The Genocide Question! by ambac2bust: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
bayocanny:

Hmm olodo indeed, you know what, you guys are just so funny about this biafra of a thing
Not funny but serious. It's biafra or destruction for nigeria
Re: Gowon Must Live To Answer The Genocide Question! by bayocanny: 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
ambac2bust:

Not funny but serious. It's biafra or destruction for nigeria
Haha see this kid, I'm very sure you don't know the meaning of destruction, so u guys are clamoring for war the kind of casualties u will suffer this time around will be more than the one gowon inflicted upon. You know what dude, if u want biafra to come into being why not take the diplomatic route instead of inciting hate among the citizen

1 Like

Re: Gowon Must Live To Answer The Genocide Question! by ambac2bust: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
bayocanny:

Haha see this kid, I'm very sure you don't know the meaning of destruction, so u guys are clamoring for war the kind of casualties u will suffer this time around will be more than the one gowon inflicted upon. You know what dude, if u want biafra to come into being why not take the diplomatic route instead of inciting hate among the citizen
No one is inciting hate. We will do it peacefully but if Nigeria refuse then they should be ready.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

White Police Officer With Black Youth Is Warming Hearts Across The World (pic) / Hotel Biafra / The Beginning Of The End Of The Ipob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.