Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Can You Date A Stammerer? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Stammerer? (4169 Views)

Fixed / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Is It Safe For A Stammerer To Marry A Stammerer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A Stammerer? by patwhizkid(f): 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2009
Czarskit, ok i will call u, but i will flash u 1st, and wen i flash, u will send me 1500 e-charge card, so dat i can cal u and stutter 2 ur satisfaction.
Re: Can You Date A Stammerer? by Czarskit(m): 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2009
Ok. . . Flash me. . .
Re: Can You Date A Stammerer? by Tranngirls(f): 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2009
only 1500 e-card why not 5000, girls like you make guys call us money hungry bitches
Re: Can You Date A Stammerer? by Outstrip(f): 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2009
I know a lady that stutters. My dad stutters and so does my brother but it is not very noticeable. It s rare to find people that stutter here because they get therapy when they are very young. Marrying someone that stutters is not a big deal to me but to each their own
Re: Can You Date A Stammerer? by patwhizkid(f): 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2009
Tranngirls, we are not sucking d.icks here, so don't interfere. Go and suck d.ick!!!
Re: Can You Date A Stammerer? by Czarskit(m): 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2009
Ah! Ah! I av d.ck oh! Incase. . .
Re: Can You Date A Stammerer? by patwhizkid(f): 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2009
Czarskit, ur d.ick is too small to suck.
Re: Can You Date A Stammerer? by Czarskit(m): 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2009
Pat, I've made some 're-adjustments' since the last time you sucked. . . How 'bout a 're-suck' ? ? ? cheesy
Re: Can You Date A Stammerer? by Moyola(f): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2009
Sta. . . ta. . .ta. .ta me me me. . rer, Stammerer? non! cool
Re: Can You Date A Stammerer? by Sissy3(f): 12:12am On Mar 13, 2009
yes i can however i dnt want to b around when he is angry shocked
Re: Can You Date A Stammerer? by chamotex(m): 12:19am On Mar 13, 2009
patwhizkid:

Tranngirls, we are not sucking d.icks here, so don't interfere. Go and suck d.ick!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Stammerer? by Ladyrsky46: 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2010
I am a girl and I stammer for those who don't think we exist. It sure isn't easy and it kinda weeds out the guys who really like you for you and the ones who simply lust after you. I know my friends are for real 'cos they don't give a hoot when I stammer and it can be really REALLY bad. We just laugh over it.*Not all the time though. Sometimes it hurts a lot* smiley

~Sissy~:

yes i can however i dnt want to b around when he is angry shocked
We aren't that bad bad when we angry. Sometimes LOL grin
Re: Can You Date A Stammerer? by UyiIredia(m): 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2010
then the Internet must sure be a pleasant relief as a means of communication >>> lol
Re: Can You Date A Stammerer? by Omolola1(f): 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2010
me think its sexy
Re: Can You Date A Stammerer? by ismaeel86(m): 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2010
imagine, how do girls that stammer moan? undecided
Re: Can You Date A Stammerer? by kay177(m): 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2010
Stammerer will definately break bottle on your head anytime he gets angry, undecided tongue
Re: Can You Date A Stammerer? by Moyola(f): 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2010
ismaeel86:

imagine, how do girls that stammer moan? undecided
hehe!
Re: Can You Date A Stammerer? by Dyt(f): 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2010
I think i can
i ll even help him out
n wen he begins 2 stutter
i ll kiss it off
Re: Can You Date A Stammerer? by kay177(m): 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2010
With that mouth angry shocked shocked
Re: Can You Date A Stammerer? by Dyt(f): 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2010
Its sexy bom bom
Re: Can You Date A Stammerer? by freecocoa(f): 12:22am On Nov 25, 2010
I once dated a stammerer,(not a very heavy one though)it was kinda sexy and funny,at times when he gets mad and yells at me,i often laughed cos the way he sounds was funny(mosttyms he ends up laughin wiv me),and then he'll go, na na la la la laff u dey laff baa?don on ti ti wor ry ry,i knooooow nwha ort to o o o o do,anyways he was a gentle person who rarely got angry so i didn't have any cause to run wenever he got angry.so yes i can date someone who stutters lightly.
Re: Can You Date A Stammerer? by TruthHurt1: 1:05am On Nov 25, 2010
Nothing is wrong with a Stammer- Few prominent people are them, infact a few popular NL members, for example if you wanted to buy an auto and called InspiredM, he stammers but has 4 wives!

- Truthhurt
Re: Can You Date A Stammerer? by Yorisb: 8:29am On Nov 25, 2010
TruthHurt!:

Nothing is wrong with a Stammer- Few prominent people are them, infact a few popular NL members, for example if you wanted to buy an auto and called InspiredM, he stammers but has 4 wives!

- Truthhurt

grin Inspire has 4 wat? How true? shocked
Re: Can You Date A Stammerer? by Phate07(m): 9:02am On Nov 25, 2010

Can i date a stammerer?
Why not? undecided
Re: Can You Date A Stammerer? by tablo: 11:37am On Nov 26, 2010
I can but meaning she only stutter and base in the fact that it not a family trend becos of my kids

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Won't Reply To My Email / He Used Me And Dump Me / See How A Girlfriend Intoduce Her Boyfriend Who Came To Visit Her To Her Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.