Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

HELP! My Husband Is Not Doing Me Well In Terms Of S*x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! My Husband Is Not Doing Me Well In Terms Of S*x (1639 Views)

You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) / I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! / Why Is She Doing Me Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! My Husband Is Not Doing Me Well In Terms Of S*x by AbuadStudent(m): 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2015

I’m in my mid-thirties, married with four children. My husband and I have been married for 10 years and he’s had affairs with another lady, or maybe ladies, in that time. The first was while I was pregnant with our first child and others followed after this.

I always forgive his affairs because I love him so much. He says he loves me and I know he is not lying, he wants the family to stay together and he is doing his best to take care of us.

But he has confessed to me that since I gave birth, he no longer finds me attractive.
Do you think I can rekindle our s*x life? Do you see hope for this marriage?
– A troubled wife sent this to Aunty Bunmi. Read her response to her below:
Two people, who are in a life-long commitment, always find ways to protect their relationship. By having affairs, however, your husband is taking huge risks with your marriage. He’s also under the disillusionment that some men experience as their image of their wife dwindles when she starts having children.
Unfortunately, couples who fail to adjust as their bodies change find themselves coping with loss of s*xual interest, infidelity, and may lead to more troubles.

You need to share your fears and anxiety with your husband but do so with respect because your man is your head, don’t mind what some people say out there.

He should realise that he too has changed physically and you both must work out ways to put the passion back into your marriage, wear things he likes and tell him you are ready to change to satisfy him and both of you work for the protection of your marriage.

http://naijafire.com/index.php/2015/07/18/my-husband-is-not-doing-me-well-in-terms-of-sx/
Re: HELP! My Husband Is Not Doing Me Well In Terms Of S*x by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
get ur self cucumber
Re: HELP! My Husband Is Not Doing Me Well In Terms Of S*x by Akkord4gov: 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
Till tomorrow
Re: HELP! My Husband Is Not Doing Me Well In Terms Of S*x by 4stylz: 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
He is not doing you well or he is cheating * stick to one *
Re: HELP! My Husband Is Not Doing Me Well In Terms Of S*x by nnachukz(m): 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
yes there is hope for the marriage. always remember to pray to God to touch and change him.
Re: HELP! My Husband Is Not Doing Me Well In Terms Of S*x by Mcponpin(m): 11:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
cucumber

insult to manhood....

i come against any form of insult to my manhood ijn. ..

guys, do the needful...
Re: HELP! My Husband Is Not Doing Me Well In Terms Of S*x by Uchesis: 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
I heard dat d price of cucumber has increased due 2 lack of correct joysticks
Re: HELP! My Husband Is Not Doing Me Well In Terms Of S*x by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 20, 2015
Re: HELP! My Husband Is Not Doing Me Well In Terms Of S*x by AbuadStudent(m): 10:05am On Jul 21, 2015
Mcponpin:
cucumber

insult to manhood....

i come against any form of insult to my manhood ijn. ..

guys, do the needful...

Nawa ooo
Re: HELP! My Husband Is Not Doing Me Well In Terms Of S*x by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 21, 2015
Wow @ SAYING he doesn't think she's attractive anymore. TKO! OWNED! GOT HER @SS HANDED TO HER.

That's what you get by acting like a doormat. A man will feel like he can speak to you any how. Getcho life!
Re: HELP! My Husband Is Not Doing Me Well In Terms Of S*x by Andy790(m): 10:28am On Jul 21, 2015
When you eat only one type of dish for 10 years...wat do u expect

Just look at other bright side of ur marriage.....

Men will always be men.
Re: HELP! My Husband Is Not Doing Me Well In Terms Of S*x by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 21, 2015
Haba u wicked
londongal03:
get ur self cucumber

(1) (Reply)

Decliamer. My account was hacked, / Resisted Sex Cuz Of My High Moral Standard / "My Wife, I Am Sorry"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.