Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] (46532 Views)

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) / UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation / UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] by 9jagobetta: 7:59am On Jul 20, 2015
RIP OO
Re: Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] by Largeese(m): 8:01am On Jul 20, 2015
That place is a death trap for years... why must those in leadership positions be reminded of their duties before doing something...If not that i lived in osasogie when i was in skul
Re: Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] by winetapper: 8:02am On Jul 20, 2015
And this Ladies have dreams to achieve sad
Re: Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] by basadenet: 8:03am On Jul 20, 2015
I sympathize with ladies family, it is rather unfortunate things like happen.
Re: Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] by LADYARIK(f): 8:05am On Jul 20, 2015
Tragedy cry
Re: Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] by Kysa(f): 8:09am On Jul 20, 2015
What a sad story RIP dear ... Op did you have to put up that mortuary picture?
At least another picture of her living would be better
Re: Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] by NobleG1(m): 8:09am On Jul 20, 2015
What happened to the police car and its occupants?

1 Like

Re: Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] by homesteady(m): 8:12am On Jul 20, 2015
I don't just know why they removed the pedestrian bridge from there! RIP to them!
Re: Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] by bigwallace(m): 8:13am On Jul 20, 2015
so sad,rip to the dead girls.
Re: Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] by pretydiva(f): 8:14am On Jul 20, 2015
Wat about d army vehicle dat killed d lady? Hope dey wil b made 2 ans 4 their crime..dis is so sad cry
Re: Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] by Rexxford(m): 8:17am On Jul 20, 2015
lordtim001:
Bro,You're next then or wait first lemme consult the oracle. . .*5mins later* Am sorry,just pack your load and withdraw from UNIBEN

Very silly joke. You don't joke with these kind of situations.
Re: Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] by Mettal: 8:17am On Jul 20, 2015
Rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] by Israel5(m): 8:18am On Jul 20, 2015
Eeyah.. PIR to the dead
Re: Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 20, 2015
Instead of the dumb a$$ army vehicle to be sent to the NE.
Na for uniben dem go get power.
Lousy lazy Nigerian soldiers.
Re: Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] by luluosas(m): 8:21am On Jul 20, 2015
Multiple pedestrian bridge will solve these untimely deaths at the school gate. So pathetic
Re: Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] by Dara55(m): 8:21am On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] by no2fuks(m): 8:22am On Jul 20, 2015
the army or is it police that hit her must be prescuted like every other civilians. they must investigate this case.

this is what happens when there is no town planing whatsoever shame on the person that thought it was a good idea to build a university along express.
Re: Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] by Blaiinnee007(m): 8:31am On Jul 20, 2015
Everyone here is just saying "pedestrian bridge and some said its a federal road so speed breakers can't be constructed.... How many students will be patient enough to use pedestrian bridges... What about the speed breakers along benin-ore expressway before Ovia river? Is that not also a federal road.... Speed Breakers/bumps or Pedestrian bridges.... Its just God in all. May God always secure our Nigeria students..

1 Like

Re: Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] by Ksslib(m): 8:33am On Jul 20, 2015
I ffucking hate that road with passion. It takes me upto 5minutes atimes just to get a perfect crossing and to imagine that i cross it atleast twice in a day alone, sends chills to my spine.

You need to see the way cars speed on that road like no man's business.

Its a pity that yet another life has been lost. She was just in 200lvl, full of hope and aspirations. How will her loved ones feel? How will her parents feel?.. Such a pity.. Atimes, life makes no sense..

R.. I.. P dear.

1 Like

Re: Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] by 3coins(m): 8:33am On Jul 20, 2015
naijaboiy:
[b]This is so sad mehn! sad

That expressway has taken the lives of so many students. In fact it is Believed that at least 3 students get hit by a car every year on that road. Sometime in march a guy was hit by a vehicle while he was crossing the road to the school gate for night class. Thank God he survived it.

Last year it was a 400level pharmacy student who was hit on the road and he died on the spot.

Now we have these two girls. And we are just in july. Nobody knows what will happen before the year runs out. I just hope nobody gets hit again.

I've been asking myself,,is it that the school authority or the federal government cannot construct a flyover for students or at least a simple speed break? The rate at which students are getting killed on that road is alarming.

That's an expressway for God sake and the cars that pass there always speed without impunity.

Auchi polytechnic has a flyover just in front of the school gate and the road is not even as wide as this one in UNIBEN.

It's still because of this road why I can't get an accommodation in that BDPA off campus opposite the school. I can't imagine myself having to cross an express road every single day when i'm going to school. undecided

It's fùcking risky!

Rip Rita...

#UnibenLovesYou... cry
[/b]
i swear man. . . This is really painful. . . It really could have been anyone. . . Sometimes,I cross that road more than six times each day. . Only God can save. . . I can bet anything. . Nothing will be done about this anytime soon. . . . RIP RITA AWELE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] by Meetvincent: 8:35am On Jul 20, 2015
what is life than a mere teardrop in the eyes of eternity....R.i.p to the dead
Re: Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] by Youceee: 8:36am On Jul 20, 2015
Pretty good friend of mine...rest in peace dear... cry
Re: Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] by Fabzgrace(f): 8:40am On Jul 20, 2015
God please protect us oh And to think i always cross that same expressway everyday when going to school.
Re: Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] by herald9: 8:41am On Jul 20, 2015
sad
Re: Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] by lexy2014: 8:41am On Jul 20, 2015
naijaboiy:
[b]This is so sad mehn! sad

That expressway has taken the lives of so many students. In fact it is Believed that at least 3 students get hit by a car every year on that road. Sometime in march a guy was hit by a vehicle while he was crossing the road to the school gate for night class. Thank God he survived it.

Last year it was a 400level pharmacy student who was hit on the road and he died on the spot.

Now we have these two girls. And we are just in july. Nobody knows what will happen before the year runs out. I just hope nobody gets hit again.

I've been asking myself,,is it that the school authority or the federal government cannot construct a flyover for students or at least a simple speed break? The rate at which students are getting killed on that road is alarming.

That's an expressway for God sake and the cars that pass there always speed without impunity.

Auchi polytechnic has a flyover just in front of the school gate and the road is not even as wide as this one in UNIBEN.

It's still because of this road why I can't get an accommodation in that BDPA off campus opposite the school. I can't imagine myself having to cross an express road every single day when i'm going to school. undecided

It's fùcking risky!

Rip Rita...

#UnibenLovesYou... cry
[/b]
but I thought there was a foot bridge close 2d school gate? Dem no even c d army guys...jeez that's callous. Those who are supposed 2 protect kill without remorse
Re: Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] by 3coins(m): 8:44am On Jul 20, 2015
brixton:
I thought they relocated the fly over in front of ubth to uniben gate?

Rest in peace miss Awele!
is there a flyover in front of ubth?. . .i dont think so
Re: Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] by Blaiinnee007(m): 8:46am On Jul 20, 2015
How sure are you that she wasn't in a hurry as @ the time of her death.. Well, I'm not against the construction of a P.bridge neither am I happy that a student was knocked down as a result of negligence on the part of our govt... All I'm saying is that when the govt finally lives up to her responsibility, the citizens too should also live up to theirs...
Q: what abt the issue of speed breakers/bumps? Would it not have been a nice move by the govt That road is damn too wide
Re: Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] by Youngmolis: 8:49am On Jul 20, 2015
embarassed rip to d death
Re: Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] by Mourin(f): 8:53am On Jul 20, 2015
R.I.P rita
Re: Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] by lucompton: 8:54am On Jul 20, 2015
#crying# r.i.p Rita
Re: Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] by anigbajumo(m): 8:54am On Jul 20, 2015
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC / Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) / 4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.