Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

What Happens, Happens For A Reason! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens, Happens For A Reason! (1314 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) / Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens, Happens For A Reason! by freelance(m): 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2006
[b]1. Love someone not because of who they are, but because of who you are when you are with them.

2. No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won’t make you cry.

3. Just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to, doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.

4. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

5. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can’t have them.

6. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

7. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

8. Don’t waste your time on someone who isn’t willing to waste their time on you.

9. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.

10. Don’t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

11. There’s always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.

12. Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.

13. Don’t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.

Hope i communicate with somone![/b]
Re: What Happens, Happens For A Reason! by Damsal(f): 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2006
Oh smiley so sweet. Number five almost makes me feel quite sad it's so horrible when you are so close yet so far from someone. But i love number six, it actually makes me smile cheesy.
Re: What Happens, Happens For A Reason! by iice(f): 5:04am On Sep 26, 2006
Nice i have read these before I like number 10
Re: What Happens, Happens For A Reason! by momoney1(m): 10:51am On Sep 26, 2006
@freelance

love your capture

my best numbers are,

6 and

really tight smiley
Re: What Happens, Happens For A Reason! by socool1(f): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2006
#1-7 cool cry
Re: What Happens, Happens For A Reason! by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2006
nice. smiley
Re: What Happens, Happens For A Reason! by whitelexi(m): 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2006
ThoniaSlim:

nice. smiley

Which one

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Her / Your Boyfriend"s Ex / My Ex Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.