Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

How Do I Tell Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her (1316 Views)

To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Her by chudy(m): 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2007
what should i say? I've known this girl since 2001. we've hung-out for quite i number of time. but ever since then i couldn't tell her how i felt for her even though i truly love her very much. she left the school we were attending and got admitted to another school but we still kept in touch, even till this very moment but i have never found the right time nor words to tell her my exact feelings for her, and to tell you guys the truth she is indeed a wife material and i wish to keep her for myself. so please tell me what to do before i go crazy
Re: How Do I Tell Her by Busta(f): 12:44am On Jan 07, 2007
better u open ur mouth then b4 u go crazy.

telling her how u feel does not end the word

at least u'll know where u stand.
Re: How Do I Tell Her by PTBNaija(f): 2:35am On Jan 07, 2007
I agree with Busta. You should just let her know how you feel. It's better to have tried and know how she feels, than to never know.

And if she is wife material like you say, she won't be on the market for long! wink So just go for it.
Re: How Do I Tell Her by chudy(m): 7:14am On Jan 07, 2007
the problem i have is that i am scared of losen her after i open my big mouth to tell her how i feel. pls guide me on how i might do it undecided
Re: How Do I Tell Her by 1star4ever(m): 7:53am On Jan 07, 2007
cool
You can take the risk if you think its worth it. The more you are delaying, the time she is taking applications from other guys. Ladies, you can never tell. It may be too late. Also, ladies are something else. Telling her how you feel may be the worst mistake you would have to make.
If you are scared or not done with your school, maybe you are not ready for this nightmare and should try to grow up first.
Regardless of what happens, if you are weak, your chance is not good.

Any ways, smarten up and keep it moving.
Re: How Do I Tell Her by Eurphoria(f): 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2007
tell her quick mister, you will live in regret if you dont know . Better you know now how she feel than wonder what if. Anyway the sooner the better. Tell her smiley
Re: How Do I Tell Her by Radiant(f): 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2007
Ummmm. . .you've been "scared" of loosing her since 2001? This is 2007! shocked Oh boy, when you're serious about this girl, you won't need an adviser to guide you. grin

My own advice is, you get serious!
Re: How Do I Tell Her by ima1(f): 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2007
Its been like 7 years and you are still scared, dude i think its time you grow some balls before she finds someone else,
Re: How Do I Tell Her by stanza(m): 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2009
what exactly is ur problem?wat 2 tell her?how to tell her?or when to tell her? BUt wateva ur problem is,snap out of ur fear,nd face ur worst fears. my guy, BE A MAN nd tel her how u feel.she wont beat you
Re: How Do I Tell Her by IFELEKE(m): 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2009
@Poster,
Open your mouth and proffess your confession, A Sealed Mouth Is a Sealed Destiny

(1) (Reply)

Internet Love: How Real? / Geography Of Women / He Is A Short Man:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.