Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

She Cheated Twice In 3 Weeks With Two Different Guys..am So Pained - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated Twice In 3 Weeks With Two Different Guys..am So Pained (1627 Views)

I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. / This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant / She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Cheated Twice In 3 Weeks With Two Different Guys..am So Pained by painedbro: 8:04am On Jul 20, 2015
Please nairalanders..help me.been dating this girl for almost 2 years now..Due to my busy schedule we see once in a month.I gave her my all and I go the extra mile for her..yesterday we were on phone when she said she wanted to tell me something..I gave her the go ahead ,she hesistated sighing several times until she broke into tears telling me she cheated on two occasions..I'm so confused right now..she would be in my place today.she has lied to me severally,she drinks alcohol though I've been trying so hard to help her stop.I'm confused I know the rules..never take back a cheating gf..once a cheat always a cheat?can l ever forgive and forget?my emotions are getting a better part of me..I had plans for this gul I swear..so unfair..nairalanders pls talk to me
Re: She Cheated Twice In 3 Weeks With Two Different Guys..am So Pained by ChrisChino(m): 8:12am On Jul 20, 2015
she go do am again... its a matter of time...!
Re: She Cheated Twice In 3 Weeks With Two Different Guys..am So Pained by faith551(m): 8:14am On Jul 20, 2015
Brother, distance is always a problem to relationships, especially when the party involved are retired players, but one thing I found out is that she has a conscience, and she truly loves you, if she had the strength to tell u she cheated without you asking then she's worth giving a second chance.
But show her you are not happy, lest she does it again, learn how to turn ur lemon into lemonade, she loves you, and respect you, which means you can always influence her life. Sorry bro, and good luck. Sh*it always happens you know

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated Twice In 3 Weeks With Two Different Guys..am So Pained by painedbro: 8:16am On Jul 20, 2015
ChrisChino:
she go do am again... its a matter of time...!
can we still find decent girls these days..so annoying
Re: She Cheated Twice In 3 Weeks With Two Different Guys..am So Pained by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 20, 2015
For her to call you and tell you she cheated on you without you asking, like the poster above me said, then she's worth giving a second chance.......

Truth is you can't find a perfect woman..........
.funny thing is many women cheat and many will,
difference is, unlike men you will hardly ever find out when your babe cheats on you......they are innocent until proven guilty
So they come and rant on social media how men are unfaithful........its even the serial cheats that lead such campaigns..........but that's by the way

So if you're looking for miss perfect.....you might have to lower your expectations.....there's no assurance that if you find a new girl, even if she works in the office beside yours, she wouldn't cheat. ...

If this girl didn't tell you, you wouldn't have found out....and she knew, she also knew that telling you could mean the end of the relationship but I believe her conscience wouldn't be at rest.........meaning she still has a good heart...........also meaning she truly loves you

Op, do what you want in the end, but believe me when I say that you might never find any woman who would be as sincere to you as your babe in the end

3 Likes

Re: She Cheated Twice In 3 Weeks With Two Different Guys..am So Pained by painedbro: 8:20am On Jul 20, 2015
faith551:
Brother, distance is always a problem to relationships, especially when the party involved are retired players, but one thing I found out is that she has a conscience, and she truly loves you, if she had the strength to tell u she cheated without you asking then she's worth giving a second chance.
But show her you are not happy, lest she does it again, learn how to turn ur lemon into lemonade, she loves you, and respect you, which means you can always influence her life. Sorry bro, and good luck. Sh*it always happens you know
is she worth it anymore?this is so painful..I'm having a funny feeling she's been on d cheating thing for long..I'm confused
Re: She Cheated Twice In 3 Weeks With Two Different Guys..am So Pained by boboLIL(m): 8:20am On Jul 20, 2015
Since u knw d rule.....be a man and apply d rule...
Re: She Cheated Twice In 3 Weeks With Two Different Guys..am So Pained by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 20, 2015
faith551:

I don't have the strength to type.....thank God this poster said my mind
Re: She Cheated Twice In 3 Weeks With Two Different Guys..am So Pained by Exponental(m): 8:24am On Jul 20, 2015
a busy guy should date a busy babe. dating a non virgin in a monthly schedule is a big risk.....
Re: She Cheated Twice In 3 Weeks With Two Different Guys..am So Pained by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:32am On Jul 20, 2015
Crocodile tears! As if she was raped... She cheated intentionally...Maybe because of the far distance btw you guys I will advice you to just end the relationship b4 it gets any further.. Plz don't be blinded by ur feelings 4 this girl... She don cheat then tell her to shift...find a girl within ur vicinity..long distance btw partners na Gobe from 1885.
Re: She Cheated Twice In 3 Weeks With Two Different Guys..am So Pained by faith551(m): 8:40am On Jul 20, 2015
oseod:

I don't have the strength to type.....thank God this poster said my mind

Bia oya pay me my salary
Re: She Cheated Twice In 3 Weeks With Two Different Guys..am So Pained by gboso1ne(m): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2015
gimme d chick contact
Re: She Cheated Twice In 3 Weeks With Two Different Guys..am So Pained by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 20, 2015
faith551:

Bia oya pay me my salary

Origin or coke?
Re: She Cheated Twice In 3 Weeks With Two Different Guys..am So Pained by painedbro: 8:43am On Jul 20, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Crocodile tears! As if she was raped... She cheated intentionally...Maybe because of the far distance btw you guys I will advice you to just end the relationship b4 it gets any further.. Plz don't be blinded by ur feelings 4 this girl... She don cheat then tell her to shift...find a girl within ur vicinity..long distance btw partners na Gobe from 1885.
atleast she took her clothes off herself..there is no mistake here cos it happened twice..#annoying
Re: She Cheated Twice In 3 Weeks With Two Different Guys..am So Pained by faith551(m): 8:44am On Jul 20, 2015
painedbro:
is she worth it anymore?this is so painful..I'm having a funny feeling she's been on d cheating thing for long..I'm confused

Then cool down and do ur research on her, what if u caught he'd on the act? Wat if she kept on playing the game without u knowing it, because it seems like Wat would have been the case without she telling u.
Re: She Cheated Twice In 3 Weeks With Two Different Guys..am So Pained by painedbro: 8:44am On Jul 20, 2015
gboso1ne:
gimme d chick contact
funny you
Re: She Cheated Twice In 3 Weeks With Two Different Guys..am So Pained by faith551(m): 8:48am On Jul 20, 2015
oseod:

Origin or coke?

Chin chin
Re: She Cheated Twice In 3 Weeks With Two Different Guys..am So Pained by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 20, 2015
If I should live by that theory of once a cheat is always a cheat......then I don't think I should get married......... Mtchewwwwwuuuuuu.

Am nt supporting wat she did o.......bt I think there is a reason she cheated and there is also a reason she told you.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated Twice In 3 Weeks With Two Different Guys..am So Pained by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:52am On Jul 20, 2015
painedbro:
atleast she took her clothes off herself..there is no mistake here cos it happened twice..#annoying
sure
Re: She Cheated Twice In 3 Weeks With Two Different Guys..am So Pained by painedbro: 8:55am On Jul 20, 2015
Harbosede02:
If I should live by that theory of once a cheat is always a cheat......then I don't think I should get married......... Mtchewwwwwuuuuuu.
Am nt supporting wat she did o.......bt I think there is a reason she cheated and there is also a reason she told you.
A reason that she couldn't talk to me about?asked here severally about her being comfortable with the once in a month thing and she said she was..saying what I was on was more important for the now
Re: She Cheated Twice In 3 Weeks With Two Different Guys..am So Pained by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 20, 2015
faith551:

Chin chin

Enjoy.....u do well

Re: She Cheated Twice In 3 Weeks With Two Different Guys..am So Pained by painedbro: 9:00am On Jul 20, 2015
oseod:
For her to call you and tell you she cheated on you without you asking, like the poster above me said, then she's worth giving a second chance.......

Truth is you can't find a perfect woman..........
.funny thing is many women cheat and many will,
difference is, unlike men you will hardly ever find out when your babe cheats on you......they are innocent until proven guilty
So they come and rant on social media how men are unfaithful........its even the serial cheats that lead such campaigns..........but that's by the way

So if you're looking for miss perfect.....you might have to lower your expectations.....there's no assurance that if you find a new girl, even if she works in the office beside yours, she wouldn't cheat. ...

If this girl didn't tell you, you wouldn't have found out....and she knew, she also knew that telling you could mean the end of the relationship but I believe her conscience wouldn't be at rest.........meaning she still has a good heart...........also meaning she truly loves you

Op, do what you want in the end, but believe me when I say that you might never find any woman who would be as sincere to you as your babe in the end
your post made me weak in my knees..
Re: She Cheated Twice In 3 Weeks With Two Different Guys..am So Pained by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 20, 2015
painedbro:
A reason that she couldn't talk to me about?asked here severally about her being comfortable with the once in a month thing and she said she was..saying what I was on was more important for the now

She was only trying to be thoughtful. ....
You don't expect her to say "quit your job and be with me" that would be selfish of her.....
she wanted you to be happy even when she knew it wasn't go to be easy for her to be celibate every month
Re: She Cheated Twice In 3 Weeks With Two Different Guys..am So Pained by faith551(m): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2015
oseod:

Enjoy.....u do well

Hahahahahahahahaha, are u serious? Well thank ya
Re: She Cheated Twice In 3 Weeks With Two Different Guys..am So Pained by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 20, 2015
Harbosede02:

Once a cheat always a cheat. Fact.
She did not cheat with one person but 2 different guys,
Yes there is a reason she did it. She is a hoe
Re: She Cheated Twice In 3 Weeks With Two Different Guys..am So Pained by AmiLaHoit(f): 9:20am On Jul 20, 2015
Why do I have this feeling she MAY be pulling ur legs?
Talk to her face to face, make her confirm it's true.
Then make ur decision.
Re: She Cheated Twice In 3 Weeks With Two Different Guys..am So Pained by painedbro: 9:28am On Jul 20, 2015
AmiLaHoit:
Why do I have this feeling she MAY be pulling ur legs?
Talk to her face to face, make her confirm it's true.
Then make ur decision.
no leg pulling here sis..I saw it coming she's been professing d I will always love u bla bla..promise you won't give up on me and stuff..I know when she is joking
Re: She Cheated Twice In 3 Weeks With Two Different Guys..am So Pained by Jamean(f): 9:41am On Jul 20, 2015
I want to believe she cried because she feels bad about it, you don't just judge people like that, not everyone has a well filled emotional tank...and what makes you think people in close range relationships can't cheat...

Well, no justification. Bae didn't do well. If you can go on with the relationship it shows how strong you are. But you both need to have a comprehensive face to face conversation about matters arising in your relationship and the forseeable future.

Also, don't go ahead to cheat to equal the score..you will only feel worse.

BANGERLEE1:
Re: She Cheated Twice In 3 Weeks With Two Different Guys..am So Pained by bakynes(m): 10:08am On Jul 20, 2015
@Bangerlee1 distance will always be there in a rship at one point or the other, so far we are all aspiring to become better in life. If you have a gf you guys stay close by and she got transferred @ work or needed to further her studies how will that not amount to a long distance rship. Many people get married to people who have cheated before marriage. If they don't tell you and played their games well you will never know. If I look @ the immortality going on with our girls these days, the thought of marriage just fears me. Even me I have had sex with girls in a serz rship and I am in one and d thought of it just scares me like what if am doing to these girls is been done to mine as well. My advice to the OP, she has told u and the thought of it will hunt u. Just do what you feel is best for you.
Re: She Cheated Twice In 3 Weeks With Two Different Guys..am So Pained by painedbro: 10:27am On Jul 20, 2015
Is there a way I can get more responses?I'm losing my mind
Re: She Cheated Twice In 3 Weeks With Two Different Guys..am So Pained by watson321: 10:41am On Jul 20, 2015
marry ha!
shez betta dan
d sluuutz here
on NL tongue

(1) (Reply)

The Kil'iman'jaro (a Short Story) / How Many Times Can You Have Sex With A Particular Girl Or Boy / Ha Im Plus One Today, Things You Don Know About People Born On January 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.