Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire (60170 Views)

Foreign Particles Found In Cocacola Product / Capri-sonne Excites Children With Fun Alarm Promo / Bad Batch Of Capri-sonne (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by onward4life(m): 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
Thank u very much for ur info.. I will be preaching to my neighbour's about the kind of bribes the give to their crying babies henforth thanks very much tranquility to all....
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by onward4life(m): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hello Ugo d man.... u shudnt loose ur tamper so easily.. what he has won't hurt ur race.... stuff like comes every now and then.. compose like it neva happened let peace have a greater in our lives.....tra
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
It must be taken note that this website nairaland can be brought to a permanent lockdown and the person claiming to have seen particles sued for this. There is no absolute and genuine proof of what the OP is claiming to have seen in that capri sonne drink. I can as well cut open that drink, add some particles inside and take a picture of it making ridiculous claims. If you have any problem with any product, there is a customer help line at the back of the product you can call and make your complaint which would be thoroughly investigated rather than going online, making ridiculous claims on what has no proof. This hasn't only been done to CHI products but also to the cocacola company all of which happened on this forum nairaland. For the sake of nairaland and the case being turned against the OP, it will be of good benefit if threads of people making ridiculous claims like this are proven first before being sent to the front page. If there is no genuine proof, why tarnish the image of these companies. I bet if legal actions are taken, the outcome won't be nice. This thread had better be locked down and brought to a close. Tomorrow, I will create a thread about my phone getting a severe virus which happened when i visited nairaland. This thread must be sent to the frontpage so the world can see it. By then you'll understand how it feels to be blackmailed.

CC: seun, obinoscopy , ishilove, lalasticlala, mukina2
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by holicalpha(m): 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
prinsessty:

Vhalar mhorghulis
First Female GOT fan I've came across.
- Valar Dohaeris

1 Like

Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by Rheetari(f): 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
Demmocrats:
Hmmmm then sew them to court if you have such evidence.
www.
it's sue.
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by berrystunn(m): 12:48am On Jul 21, 2015
ugoezeik:
u r an idiot. gods punish u

thunder fire you with 950,000,000KVA strike........till 2019
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by berrystunn(m): 12:49am On Jul 21, 2015
BizBayo:

Must you showcase the stuff that you are made off?

USU...
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by berrystunn(m): 12:50am On Jul 21, 2015
fireforfire:

ur brain don rust

thunder fire you with 950,000,000KVA strike, USU
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by KOLITE93(f): 5:36am On Jul 21, 2015
Also had same experience,my younger ones loves the drink.d last carton we bought was full of life Ants which settles @ the bottom of the drink.
Most time we need to be very careful of what we give to our kids cuz this stuffs are no longer safe. You go to the market most of the goods nd products are expired

I ONLY JAH THAT CAN SAVE US ALL.
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by BizBayo: 6:13am On Jul 21, 2015
berrystunn:

USU...
Mike Uniform Mike Uniform
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by Raymondluv(m): 7:27am On Jul 21, 2015
hmmmmm i see
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by chuuxxy: 11:10am On Jul 21, 2015
kingarizona1:
Oh!! Sh*t!!! This is not Good

This is the reason why I give my kids ORiGiN instead of capri-son or Shakiti BOBO

hahahahahahaha.... i swear una no go kee me for this NL
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by berrystunn(m): 11:11am On Jul 21, 2015
BizBayo:

Mike Uniform Mike Uniform

GAY
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by BizBayo: 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
berrystunn:

GAY

Hahaha! Next?
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by 123papas(m): 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
I wish ohh
chattelle:

You be her boyfriend?
Re: Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire by chattelle(m): 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
123papas:
I wish ohh
Lol, u really wanna date a freak?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral / Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) / The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.