Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG (24736 Views)

This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians / Ekiti Lawmakers Incur Fayose’s Wrath For Visiting ‘foe’ / Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by Harbdulrasaq(m): 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
All Ekiti lawmakers at Okesa, Ado Ekiti to protest against harassment of Fayose by FG. They stand with Fayose.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-ekiti-lawmakers-protest-agaainst.html

1 Share

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by sarrki(m): 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
Surely this guys have been paid there salary till date

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by SeverusSnape(m): 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
It's heartwarming to know that Fayose has the support of most of his people, and that is what matters the most.

For the umpteenth time, The federal government can't do anything to Fayose.

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by cktheluckyman: 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
Funny enough. This are the only people who can remove Fayose from office, the EFCC and Buhari can't

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by SeverusSnape(m): 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Funny enough. This are the only people who can remove Fayose from office, the EFCC and Buhari can't
Exactly, give me five!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3864066_wikehighfive_jpeg51a8fa3d1d9b73a57908a884101ea728

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by Tolexander: 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
cktheluckyman:
What about creating tension in the state and declaring state of emergency to remove him?

I guess that is the motive!

12 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by Tolexander: 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
SeverusSnape:
It's heartwarming to know that Fayose has the support of most of his people.
who are most of his people?

These people you see protesting are his party members!

23 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by Oche211(m): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
Thieves supporting a thief since d inception of Nigerian democracy. Always quick to defend each other. 4rm the local governments to states nd the federal.
Executives to legislators nd judiciary, all we see are wicked nd greedy thieves. They only support what will favour them.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by Baawaa(m): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
Fayose is real guy man grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by SeverusSnape(m): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
Tolexander:
What about creating tension in the state and declaring state of emergency to remove him?

So instead of trying to deliver the dividends of democracy (which I doubt he'll be able to) he promised, He is more concerned about fighting opposition members.

Talk about misplaced priorities and dullness.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by SeverusSnape(m): 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
Tolexander:
who are most of his people?

These people you see protesting are his party members!
Of course, Most of his people are PDP supporters.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by VivianUdeogu(f): 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by Tolexander: 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
SeverusSnape:

So instead of trying to deliver the dividends of democracy (which I doubt he'll be able to) he promised, He is more concerned about fighting opposition members.

Talk about misplaced priorities and dullness.
same applies to Fayose!

Always attacking Buhari just as if that is his constitutional reason for being elected.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by Tolexander: 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Of course, Most of his people are PDP supporters.
and you got that affirmation from where?

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by lytech1(m): 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
Tolexander:

doing that by BUBU show he is selfish and dont have the love of nigerians on his heart....
My man of the year(fayose),ride on ...Nigerians are behind you

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by SeverusSnape(m): 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
Tolexander:
same applies to Fayose!

Always attacking Buhari just as if that is his constitutional reason for being elected.
Buhari has more responsibilities than Fayose. He's occupying a higher office than Fayose, As a mature man, Can't he ignore?... Well, He's a dullard.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by SeverusSnape(m): 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
Tolexander:
and you got that affirmation from where?
From Ekiti.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by Tolexander: 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Buhari has more responsibilities than Fayose. He's occupying a highly office than Fayose, As a mature man, Can't he ignore?... Well, He's a dullard.
That is just the way an elder deals with a recalcitrant junior!

8 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by seunmsg(m): 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
I can see the honorable member representing my constituency in the picture. shameless and jobless bunch of people, is this what we elected them to be doing?

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by Tolexander: 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
SeverusSnape:
From Ekiti.
Thank God it is not Ekiti State

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by SeverusSnape(m): 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
Tolexander:
That is just the way an elder deals with a recalcitrant junior!
Fayose is keeping Bubu on his toes.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by spako4(m): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ekiti state comedians(legislators),
should be ashamed,civil servants
have not received five to six months,
these legislators are smiling to banks,
looking robust and well fed.
Look at their faces,so fresh and civil servants
are starving and children dying of hunger
These are not qualified to be legislators.
They don't have mind of their own.
They are Fayose yes men

9 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
Tolexander:

U need 2/3 majority of national assemble to do that,remind me again how APC control national assemble

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
Tolexander:
same applies to Fayose!

He is not just attacking bubu,he is doing what opposition figure is required to do.abi u do politics 101 in your school?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by kcnwaigbo: 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
Tolexander:

You are going to need 2/3 of the senate to declare a SOE in any state.The APC does not have that number and are not even united

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by kcnwaigbo: 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
seunmsg:
I can see the honorable member representing my constituency in the picture. shameless and jobless bunch of people, is this what we elected them to be doing?

Elected ke? Did you vote for PDP? Abegi!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by toniapat(f): 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
If you live in Ado-Ekiti like me, you would know that something is seriously wrong with the mental faculty of Fayose supporters. He just has their password in hand that's all.

And every protest you previosly saw, besides the recent lawmakers' own which I'm not sure of, he paid them to do it.

Personally I think he complains too much and cast blames endlessly on the past administration. No decorum. it's okay to criticize the presidency but the way he does it...common we all know better than that. Why would majority of the learned people here dislike him? All he has is the support of thugs and okada riders whom he pays to protest. Something is really wrong

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by goodlifehyd(m): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
cool
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by DoyenExchange: 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
Stand up for your right if you are right!
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by Alvinnado(m): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election / Solomon Dalung Visits Survivors In Hospital After Convoy Accident. Photos / Obiajulu Uja: Abuja Court Denies Anti-Tinubu Protester Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.