Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,834 members, 7,844,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

How Do You Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? (731 Views)

How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? / How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How Do You Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by UrDreamGal: 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2009
what are the signs u get from your cheating partner? mine was a good one, he would put his phone on silent mr vibrate. and when i went into his house. he wud switch his phone off at nighit. so i got suspicious about the whole thing. one day i went to his house and he got drunk n decided to go to bed. i went through his phone n wat i saw was so hurtful. de messages, dialled calls n even de pics on his phone damn they were outta this world. i deleted everything, de messages, contacts ane even de pics n switchd his phone off. wen he woke up, he ddnt even ask. his phone was brand new inside ha ha he didnt even have de gutz to ask. everythink was deleted by me. i neva confrontee him bout the whole thing.
Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by cooldud62: 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2009
grin grin grin
poster, where is ur location?
Thats a very serious thing to do babe!
What if he's like chris brown?
Your whole face will be history loooooooooool grin
Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by UrDreamGal: 11:41pm On Mar 11, 2009
cooldud STOP BEING SILLY. i'm from south africa
Re: How Do You Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? by debosky(m): 12:21am On Mar 12, 2009
Locked - multiple posting of the same topic.

Continue here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-246270.0.html

(1)

Why Are Nairaland Girls So On D War Path With Men Wen We Just Do Small Mistake Una Go Dey On Our Cas / When Things Go Wrong: / Why Do Guys Take Their G/f To Canteen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.