Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) (65751 Views)

Photos Of The University Of Ibadan Student Who Jumped To Her Death / 18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by SAMBARRY: 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
freedom96:
he's first a human,then a thief.I am defending a human!
In nigeria once a thief is caught he looses his dignity as a human being and even his life to discourage others who are towing his line
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Fourwinds: 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
emilyone:

The prick don't shrink, under such condition the prick don't run one inch
the way u evaluate d issue makes me believe u must be familiar with prick
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by sunnyuche1(m): 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
harry509:
sum of dem takin pix, most of dem Rr more worster dan dis dude. God av mercy on dem all.

bros, ur English worst eh. no vex o.
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by brightnelly(f): 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
Guy u wicked oo!! U made me waste a whole 8mb for just 7sec video cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by 3kay945(m): 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
freedom96:
he's first a human,then a thief.I am defending a human!

He lost His dignity as human immediately he decides to steal.
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 21, 2015
ajbabs:
I am ashamed to have past through this institution for two degrees.
UI that suppose to be centre of all civilization for Nigeria and the rest of Africa is now where barbarism and uncutureness are being exhibited.

Egbele oooohhhhhhh.....ayav died!!!!! Dude, return those degrees with immediate effect!
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by ProdigyLoco(m): 1:03am On Jul 21, 2015
freedom96:
why don't u hand him to the police?What if u kill him in the process?Are ur valuables as precious as his life? angry

i v lost my ipad in skul , if i were to find the person who stole it i dont mind him being dead, my valuables has more value than friggin thief life , Im not God
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Richy4(m): 1:13am On Jul 21, 2015
OP, you reported that he stole. But fail to report what was stolen and the evidence of what was caught with him.

If you wanna report, make a complete report about the event. No one is interested in naked man.

We all got what he has. And some ladies here has seen enough of that kind of stuff already.

2 Likes

Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by ProdigyLoco(m): 1:56am On Jul 21, 2015
Richy4:
OP, you reported that he stole. But fail to report what was stolen and the evidence of what was caught with him.

If you wanna report, make a complete report about the event. No one is interested in naked man.

We all got what he has. And some ladies here has seen enough of that kind of stuff already.

kilon so? shoro niyen
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by engrkaz(m): 4:14am On Jul 21, 2015
Barbaric
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by monex(m): 6:07am On Jul 21, 2015
emilyone:
The stripping is necessary to serve as a deterrent to other petty thieves before they metamorphose to armed robbers

i hope you also support stripping of female thieves cos this same mob who humiliated this guy would likely do same to a female thief.

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 21, 2015
freedom96:
Nonsense...apart from africa,mostly west africa,I've never heard of a place where stripping some one unclad publicly serves as a punishment.Save for story of the 19th century savages.
Why don't u fuqqing beat him or take him to police?
God will punish u two:the thief for stealing,and you for behaving like a savage in 21st century sad
another thief that needs to be stripped naked.... grin
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by ajbabs(m): 6:34am On Jul 21, 2015
ayoolanr:

Egbele oooohhhhhhh.....ayav died!!!!! Dude, return those degrees with immediate effect!

Uncutureness: My own vocabulary.
Uncutureness: lack of culture <ignorance, uncultured or, at the best, mediocrity has triumphed. It is synonymous to uncultured.
If you have asked the meaning, I would have explained to you. Now, my opinion on your statement.
Dude is more correct to Nigerians! I smh.
Whether it can be accepted by you the gullible follower of British English in Nigeria is debatable. I smh. In your myopic thinking, the word like stadium, among others was originally accepted as an English word.
Just take Longman English Dictionary, look art how new vocabularies/words are been accepted in less than every five years.
My stereotype friend, go out and learn new things.
http://www.thehistoryofenglish.com/issues_new.html
Nothing is static in this world. What is held as a good rule today can become a taboo tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 21, 2015
Say no to Jungle Justice. This is rather disappointing, coming from the students of UI, my alma mater.
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Empowerment(m): 7:47am On Jul 21, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders, I believe the jungle justice won't bring sanity to our community other than give avenue for a thief to beat a thief. This doesn't speak well of our community and country as a whole.
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by harry509: 7:47am On Jul 21, 2015
sunnyuche1:

bros, ur English worst eh. no vex o.
lolz.

Den kill urslf now
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by yemmybx(m): 8:02am On Jul 21, 2015
AZEKIWE TERROR OF THE FIELD BALUBA IS MAGNIFICENT UNDISPUTED UI SPORT KING AZEKIWE NEVER EVER FAIL!
ONCE A ZIKITE, FOREVER A ZIKITE

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by freedom96: 8:20am On Jul 21, 2015
shiizzy:
another thief that needs to be stripped naked.... grin
hmm...u re lucky m in a cool mood....Go and sin no more smiley
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by streetzdreamz(m): 8:37am On Jul 21, 2015
Whats there to enjoy in the naked picture of a grown man?you guys have stripped him off his dignity already,and to think the school authority will still prosecute him,probably expel him is bullsh*t!!!yea stealing is bad,y'al oughta act like educated folks you ought to be,hand him over to the appropriate authority,and to think this barbaric act took place in a university is nauseating,buncha educated illiterates!!!
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by klodike(m): 8:40am On Jul 21, 2015
I see perverts snapping a naked man.
Every day for the thief one day for the owner!

i was at the popular faculty of arts last midnight for TDB (TILL DAY BREAK) since exams have started ... then my phone rang! my nigga called me that they had caught a thief at ZIK HALL.

I packed my books and rushed down to zik hall to confirm it . since there have been various cases of theft in the hall and since i also lost my laptop hp 2000 (6gb ram.) and my phone blackberry z3 .

I rushed there to see the thief..... when i got there this nigga was already stark naked. i trust zik hall boys.. they were ready to parade him to the female halls! waaw that was embarrassing.. i felt pity for him though.... but he has to be embarrassed! so i managed to record him a little bit..... download the video through this linkwatch the video of the thief caught yesterday and paraded naked! ..... http://www.datafilehost.com/d/b4b87fbc zikites in d house i see you ohhh..... this scape goat is a 200l student of theatre arts! enjoy
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by scottjam: 9:50am On Jul 21, 2015
Demigods:

Guy u can lie HP6000 - bb z3. B like u b thief on ur own. Student like u. Dey suppose stripe u naked make u talk as u take get those.
See e face.
are u an illiterate? his fone and laptop were stolen for real? and wats so special in a bb z3 dat he cant afford
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by scottjam: 9:51am On Jul 21, 2015
freedom96:
nd u re? undecided
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 21, 2015
scottjam:

are u an illiterate? his fone and laptop were stolen for real? and wats so special in a bb z3 dat he cant afford

Dude stfu.
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Rhodiyah(f): 10:05am On Jul 21, 2015
This is so bad
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Oluwaruth: 10:10am On Jul 21, 2015
So what have you benefitted from uploading the video? Why did they even have to stop him naked? It doesn't make sense if u ask me.
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by femi4: 11:06am On Jul 21, 2015
Andy790:
The pix is enough
Video aint necessary
y.....you must be a thief too
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by styvon(m): 11:09am On Jul 21, 2015
Another just happen last 9it...the room after mine. I can see that they are no longer scared. How can a normal human after seing or hearing what has happened to his co thief still gat the guts to steal again. This guy tore those guys' net and stole a laptop, iphone and a tab. Don't know how some pple think #justannoying.
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by Andy790(m): 11:40am On Jul 21, 2015
What's the joy in watching the humiliation of a man
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by damocheezy(m): 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mehn I miss UI, thumbs up Zikites
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by viju17(f): 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
freedom96:
why don't u hand him to the police?What if u kill him in the process?Are ur valuables as precious as his life? &gt;sad
stupid thing
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by DaMaster(m): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
My friend, will you keep kwayet! Have you ever been in a situation where your laptop with wherein is your project field works and chapters 1-5 been stolen? I once had in a friend in Indy Hall, UI who experienced that. Put yourself in his shoes and imagine what you would have done to the dude in that video.
Traveller11:
Speaks volume of our society if in an academic environment and citadel of knowledge, a petty thief is being paraded in such inhumane manner. Why are there rules and regulations in UI then, Abefele and SDC? Rather people who are supposed to be educated and civilized take laws into their hands. And you, op, are an even more despicable person for uploading this. I am not sorry to say that.

Edit: op, your post has made it to the Front page, for the whole world to see, I hope this makes you happy. Right now the only thing I feel is shame, shame to be a zikite.
Re: Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) by freedom96: 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
viju17:
stupid thing
I dnt get.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) / Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State / Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.