Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,527 members, 7,850,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

What Would You Do If U Discover That Your Child Is Homosexual - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If U Discover That Your Child Is Homosexual (2075 Views)

My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? / Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant / Signs That Your Child Is Being Sexually Abused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If U Discover That Your Child Is Homosexual by adorablevic: 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
What will your reactions,suggestions be undecided
Re: What Would You Do If U Discover That Your Child Is Homosexual by falconey(m): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
I will ask thls same question.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If U Discover That Your Child Is Homosexual by jtwest(m): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
sadBeat the evil spirit out of him
Re: What Would You Do If U Discover That Your Child Is Homosexual by mikool007(m): 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
I'l jst calm down nd flog that thought out of him intensively

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If U Discover That Your Child Is Homosexual by pass111(m): 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
Claze_clown has the answer
Re: What Would You Do If U Discover That Your Child Is Homosexual by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: What Would You Do If U Discover That Your Child Is Homosexual by jtwest(m): 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
I will ask him, if his ear is itchy is it not a finger that goes in to scratch it and if he wants to buy fuel the noozle goes into the tank, Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥s or no? His answer will determine the next line of action.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If U Discover That Your Child Is Homosexual by iceberylin(m): 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
If its a gurl... no qwams...

If its a boy..mehnnnnn I'll ask google angry
Re: What Would You Do If U Discover That Your Child Is Homosexual by acenazt: 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
I go sell am to slavery for U.S. so that him go enjoy him gay life. after all I'll be doing two of us a favor.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If U Discover That Your Child Is Homosexual by Princecalm(m): 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
it depends on the age of the child though, if he/she is below 18 you should try to know how he/she got into such disgusting act after which you counsel and possibly change environment. If above 18 then it means he/she has already choosen a lifestyle which will only take the grace of God to annul, if you have enough money you should just consider sending the child to US or any other gay legalised country so he/she can live life peaceful or if you are still keen on change, then send the child to Uganda. You surely know what will happen next.

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If U Discover That Your Child Is Homosexual by izuch(m): 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
I'll go for a DNA test cause im can't possibly by child, the dad loves punny, the Grand father and his ancestors all LOVE wet juicy pnunani, where im wan get that kine thing from? angry

5 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If U Discover That Your Child Is Homosexual by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
TB Joshua straight!!! grin

But seriously there are homosexual coversion therapy firms ii could contract to assist tho ii heard Obama plans on even banning Therapies aimed at converting minors from gay to straight iin US.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If U Discover That Your Child Is Homosexual by kennboiy(m): 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
I will feed him to my dog called "Bingo"
Re: What Would You Do If U Discover That Your Child Is Homosexual by adorablevic: 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
acenazt:
I go sell am to slavery for U.S. so that him go enjoy him gay life. after all I'll be doing two of us a favor.
lol..seriously?
Re: What Would You Do If U Discover That Your Child Is Homosexual by adorablevic: 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
kennboiy:
I will feed him to my dog called "Bingo"
ur blood child?just like that
Re: What Would You Do If U Discover That Your Child Is Homosexual by nwadiuko1(m): 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
The same thing I l do to a RHD car in Nigeria
Re: What Would You Do If U Discover That Your Child Is Homosexual by Benbobola(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
Simple. If hea a young guy about 19 or so, I will hire some damn fine girls (olosho) dat have shapes dat can make a man register himself at ARO. Wil tell dem to deal with him very well and lock dem up with him in his room. Overnight. Dey must not leave that room till he becomes "born again".
Re: What Would You Do If U Discover That Your Child Is Homosexual by bluntspade: 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
adorablevic:
What will your reactions,suggestions be undecided
those juggs are hot.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If U Discover That Your Child Is Homosexual by adorablevic: 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
;Dhe must change oo
Re: What Would You Do If U Discover That Your Child Is Homosexual by bluntspade: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
Back to the topic i'll take him to tb joshua or look for one barrack at yaba.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If U Discover That Your Child Is Homosexual by adorablevic: 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
bluntspade:
those juggs are hot.
smiley
Re: What Would You Do If U Discover That Your Child Is Homosexual by kennboiy(m): 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
adorablevic:
ur blood child?just like that
I love women so much because a woman gave birth to me,so why can he do the same.so if it were you would you spare him?cos i know woman are too compassionate..smiley
Re: What Would You Do If U Discover That Your Child Is Homosexual by acenazt: 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
adorablevic:
lol..seriously?
yes na.
Re: What Would You Do If U Discover That Your Child Is Homosexual by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
beat the stinking sh*t outta him & then have him raped

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If U Discover That Your Child Is Homosexual by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
I will love him or her just the same! And talk about the importance of using contraception. And tell him or her I still expect to have grandchildren one day!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If U Discover That Your Child Is Homosexual by jrerico1(m): 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
Rainess:
I will love him or her just the same! And talk about the importance of using contraception. And tell him or her I still expect to have grandchildren one day!
taboo, which country are you from??
Re: What Would You Do If U Discover That Your Child Is Homosexual by davien(m): 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
Rainess:
seconded...

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If U Discover That Your Child Is Homosexual by Elparaiso(m): 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
mikool007:
I'l jst calm down nd flog that thought out of him intensively
Who said cane cannot solve everything...
When I'm through flogging him...

He would rape our maid...

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If U Discover That Your Child Is Homosexual by davien(m): 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
Elparaiso:

Who said cane cannot solve everything...
When I'm through flogging him...

He would rape our maid...
or kill you out of defense...

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If U Discover That Your Child Is Homosexual by Elparaiso(m): 12:05am On Jul 21, 2015
davien:
or kill you out of defense...
Depend on which abooki sold the cane to me
Re: What Would You Do If U Discover That Your Child Is Homosexual by MRBrownJ: 12:46am On Jul 21, 2015
would love any of my children, regardless of their sexual orientations... and so long as they are happy, who am i to force them to be different?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women Oppress Quiet Husbands. / Divorcees That Remarry When Their Former Spouses Are Not Dead Will Go To Hell. / Should A Woman Have To Submit For Her Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.