Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Husband And Wife Issue - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband And Wife Issue (9287 Views)

House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex / Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by laide4: 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
edwife goes abyss. grin
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by nltrue: 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
laide4:

A worthless shecow scared to post with her real moniker.
Lonely plus depressed simpleton.
You are nothing but an ill-bred gutter rat with no achievement to its laurel, nincompoop.
Go choke yourself in satan's heine. Goblin. grin
Go and die gay mofo,you and your mother are the one who need to choke because you are waste in this planet earth,you have no life,your bit..ch... of a mother is useless and lonely,did you know arranged yoour lovers for her?
You are an accident that should have never happened.Go and kill yourself until you keep guessing who i am.
You are lonely and deranged.Mofos,olodo,loser

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by nltrue: 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
laide4:
edwife goes abyss. grin

I am no more ewuro,so after she gave you the beating of your low life you now on edwife case?Are you not a slowpoke?You keep naming people,differents names everyday,so you dont even know who am i?You think i am a she..male like you?
I can't deny myself,i am a MALE if you think you are intelligent continue naming
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by laide4: 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
nltrue:

I am no more ewuro,so after she gave you the beating of your low life you now on edwife case?Are you not a slowpoke?You keep naming people,differents names everyday,so you dont even know who am i?You think i am a she..male like you?
I can't deny myself,i am a MALE if you think you are intelligent continue naming

You are edwife, oraguntan single old hag.
Ewuro isn't here and hence the suspicion.
I suspected both of you and freecocoa mentioned ewuro.
Edwife the female sadomasochist hag.
you have claim to be a female during our banter once. grin

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by nltrue: 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
Francistony aka lose,naming female he thinks he is on the same level with.You are a product of deranged and challenged parents.You are a loser,keep guessing names you hear?no long ago you were too sure that i was ewuro but she showed you pepper and now you coming with another female?are you this daft?Na only women you know?is your existence based on women only?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
keep revealing yourself here,we know your dark secret olodo,gay.

4 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by laide4: 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
nltrue:

Go and die gay mofo,you and your mother are the one who need to choke because you are waste in this planet earth,you have no life,your bit..ch... of a mother is useless and lonely,did you know arranged yoour lovers for her?
You are an accident that should have never happened.Go and kill yourself until you keep guessing who i am.
You are lonely and deranged.Mofos,olodo,loser
You are lonely and depressed woman with no womb claiming to be married and b1tching other women. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by shaybebaby(f): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
Efeswerve:
i see cococandy's numba 1 azzlicker (shaybebaby) viewin
below
why not jump into d fracas na wink

me i juss dey sip ma tea dey go.... grin
Don't losers just love to hate what they know they can never have? undecided
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by nltrue: 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
Francistony has come out,ladies and gentlemen the Gay mofo has clearly showed himself to be gay.He breaths,thinks,eats,drinks women.
Women women women,he can't stop dreaming on becoming one.
Loser,useless,low life with no parental guide.Lonely gay grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by crackhaus: 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lol...
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by nltrue: 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
laide4:

You are lonely and depressed woman with no womb claiming to be married and b1tching other women. grin grin
Lonely life with a small brain,keep guessing you hear?keep coming with names,that shows how deranged and mentally unstable you are.
Everyday he keep giving me names,hehehehe so these women give you sleepless night?your mother coudn't reach their level,are you jealous?
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by freecocoa(f): 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
bukatyne:

Households are run in different modes depending on the belief system of the couple.

Some men believe they are Commander in Chief and rule their household with a heavy hand. Their word is law and they are the sole provider e.g. a colleague of mine said his wife cannot watch teleemundo because He doesn't like it and it is 'his money' and He paid for it. I willbet that the wife will never pay the subscription If it expires neither will the husband allow it; it has broken his control over What his wife watches.

Extend it to other things.

C in Cs generally maintain their rule with money.

In some families, the husband is responsible for all the wife's family especially nuclear.

The husband wanting to 'borrow' tHe money from his wife also speaks volumes.
Okay I get your point now but don't you think regardless of what, the wife shouldn't put up attitude? it just paints her in a bad light.
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by shaybebaby(f): 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
Efeswerve:

show me ur wedding ring grin
baby modda lyk you tongue
Why on earth would I do that? My marital status ain't bothering me so why are you vibrating all over it! None of your effin business!! Next!!!!!!!!!
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by laide4: 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
nltrue:

Lonely life with a small brain,keep guessing you hear?keep coming with names,that shows how deranged and mentally unstable you are.
Everyday he keep giving me names,hehehehe so these women give you sleepless night?your mother coudn't reach their level,are you jealous?
Depressed she-male, why do you type without space just like her? gringrin

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by bukatyne(f): 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
Vyolet:
This is the type of woman that would not pay for her own healthcare believing it is the husband's responsibility too. grin

Anyways,we can't be quick to judge,every individual behave according to how the family affairs is being run.

@ bold, on point
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by nltrue: 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
laide4:

Depressed she-male, why do you type without space just like her? gringrin
See brain? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Are you this daft?are you this slow?I mean who born this pikin?
You are very shameless and lonely,you have no brain whatsoever,you are usless
Even your aunties can't understand you again.So you no longer have proofs as you swore that day on ewuro.Abi you said you had proofs?no?
You see that you are a liar and a loser,a low life with no meaning to life.you have no life,id.ioooottttttt

Gay mofo
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by bukatyne(f): 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by laide4: 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
nltrue:

See brain? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Are you this daft?are you this slow?I mean who born this pikin?
You are very shameless and lonely,you have no brain whatsoever,you are usless
Even your aunties can't understand you again.So you no longer have proofs as you swore that day on ewuro.Abi you said you had proofs?no?
You see that you are a liar and a loser,a low life with no meaning to life.you have no life,id.ioooottttttt

Gay mofo
Only edwife can know that I swore you are ewuro because she was on that thread.
Lonely lesbian, how far with herpes? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by bukatyne(f): 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
freecocoa:
Okay I get your point now but don't you think regardless of what, the wife shouldn't put up attitude? it just paints her in a bad light.

I reject such daughter in my life angry

According to my standards, the wife is a liability
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by shaybebaby(f): 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
Efeswerve:

ewwww
i dont tlk tew fairly used goodz ok!
yuh gave birth to a son for yuh whitedog nd
he still hasnt put a ring on it!

single baby modda cheesy
he will NOT marry yoooooou ! gerrova it
That "white dog" still fine pass your entire generation. Got more class in his little finger than you have in your entire being.
Sit there and stew in your hate. Your life ain't ever going to get better. cool
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by freshvine(f): 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
bukatyne:

Households are run in different modes depending on the belief system of the couple.

Some men believe they are Commander in Chief and rule their household with a heavy hand. Their word is law and they are the sole provider e.g. a colleague of mine said his wife cannot watch teleemundo because He doesn't like it and it is 'his money' and He paid for it. I willbet that the wife will never pay the subscription If it expires neither will the husband allow it; it has broken his control over What his wife watches.

Extend it to other things.

C in Cs generally maintain their rule with money.

In some families, the husband is responsible for all the wife's family especially nuclear.

The husband wanting to 'borrow' tHe money from his wife also speaks volumes.

In most home married women believe that the husband is the Head of the family and so therefore MUST assume the Financial Responsibility Head. They believe that the husband's money is for upkeep of the family and by extension their extended families while the money the make is solely for fashion and extravagant purposes. They hardly contributes to the running of the home and it get worst when they know the husband earns more. Such women are actually the C in C of the homes as the husband has been relegated to a mere figure head. These women put expensive things and live flamboyant lifestyles while their husbands expend their meagre resources running the family and each time they are broke due to family financial challenges borrowing money from their insensitive wives naturally becomes a herculean task. This to my opinion is what the Op is trying to portray.

A man who is the C in C in his family will naturally control the wife and her money. Such men mandate their wives to surrender all her earnings for his management and the woman is sure to comply.

Any woman that borrows his husband money to take care of her biological mother is a control freek and she runs the home as the C in C. That's why Op explains that the said woman withhold sex and other matrimonial obligations to punish her "Husbandmaid"
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by bukatyne(f): 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
freshvine:

In most home married women believe that the husband is the Head of the sole and so therefore MUST assume the Financial Responsibility Head. They believe that the husband's money is for upkeep of the family and by extension their extended families while the money the make is solely for fashion and extravagant purposes. They hardly contributes to the running of the home and it get worst when they know the husband earns more. Such women are actually the C in C of the homes as the husband has been relegated to a mere figure head. These women put expensive things and live flamboyant lifestyles while their husbands expend their meagre resources running the family and each time they are broke due to family financial challenges borrowing money from their insensitive wives naturally becomes a herculean task. This to my opinion is what the Op is trying to portray.

A man who is the C in C in his family will naturally control the wife and her money. Such men mandate their wives to surrender all her earnings for his management and the woman is sure to comply.

Any woman that borrows his husband money to take care of her biological mother is a control freek and she runs the home as the C in C. That's why Op explains that the said woman withhold sex and other matrimonial obligations to punish her "Husbandmaid"

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee / Would You Marry A Girl You Don't Love Out Of Pity After Dating Her For 10 Years? / Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.