Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:47 AM

Husband And Wife Issue - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband And Wife Issue (9509 Views)

House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex / Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by Efeswerve(m): 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
cococandy:
I pity the fools that take this seriously when he types with his regular moniker.

All types of psychological disorders on display in this forum. Lord have mercy angry

who iz the "him" you are referring me 2?
mention d name if yuh are so sure cool
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by Efeswerve(m): 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
TooNoisy:

I have said it more than once before that you should refrain from quoting me.

I was speaking to 5minsmadness and I adviced him to ignore trolls. All the comments so far have been objective expect for someone who just wants to argue for arguments sake.

Please, avoid quoting me!

grin grin
leave ha jor
bukatyne na confam olodo

6 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by cococandy(f): 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
Monkey I'll quote you directly when you have the balls to type with your real moniker.

For now you're just a coward hiding behind several faces to lick your wounds and throw drunken attacks that only show how pathetic your life is.

If you're man enough. Son of a worthy father and fit to be called a human being yourself, address me with your real handle.

Pathetic m0r0n.

4 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by Efeswerve(m): 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
cococandy:
Monkey I'll quote you directly when you have the balls to type with your real moniker.

For now you're just a coward hiding behind several faces to lick your wounds and throw drunken attacks that only show how pathetic your life is.

If you're man enough. Son of a worthy father and fit to be called a human being yourself, address me with your real handle.

Pathetic m0r0n.

Hehehehehehe cococandy don vex o grin

listen woman, i dont give a damnnn who yuh think i am in dat small brain of urz
yuh and yuh lil crew of teenagerz go from thread to thread throwin insults and bullying people
who exactly are yuh? you feel yuh are untouchable ba? becuz you gat yuhself a bunch of silly azzlickerz wu can't call yuh out on yuh bullish1t.

last nyt, i watched in horror as yuh and 7 other female nitwitz ganged up on a poor lady who simply aired her opinion . this is something I've watched yuh do over and over again to several people on this forum
ive done my observation on yuh and my verdict is you are nothing but a DIMWIT. you are a bully cococandy. A dumb one at that. kiss

10 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by banmeandquench: 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
Efeswerve:

Sambarry yuh strange woman
stop spamming everywei kiss
Abeg keep your kiss to yourself and swerve smiley
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by cococandy(f): 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
If you're so brave, call me out with your normal moniker. How hard is that?

Ediotic asiwine.

Don't tell me that thread where the woman had her babies kidnapped is what counts as bullying to you. grin
Of course we should have agreed that the grandma did well and that way, it won't be bullying to you. See the calibre of humans that think they make sense.

Monkey if you're fit to be a human, quote me with real identity and tell me how calling a bad thing bad is same as bullying.

Kidnapper rapist. That's why you can't post with your real identity. You know you're repulsive. You can only show your depravity won't pseudonyms.

Be a man and show your face. slowpoke.

4 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by Efeswerve(m): 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
cococandy:
If you're so brave, call me out with your normal moniker. How hard is that?

Ediotic asiwine.

Don't tell me that thread where the woman had her babies kidnapped is what counts as bullying to you. grin
Of course we should have agreed that the grandma did well and that way, it won't be bullying to you. See the calibre of humans that think they make sense.

Monkey if you're fit to be a human, quote me with real identity and tell me how calling a bad thing bad is same as bullying.

Kidnapper rapist. That's why you can't post with your real identity. You know you're repulsive. You can only show your depravity won't pseudonyms.

Be a man and show your face. slowpoke.

no i wont do that yuh DUNCE. letz jusss say id lyk to give yuh some small brain exercise to do
try and figure me out
Cococandy, yuh are dumber dan a log of wood grin
upon all the nonsenze yuh type, nothing makes sense.

Were you dropped on yuh head as a baby?
e-diot lyk yuh

6 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by cococandy(f): 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
Efeswerve
Ogogoromasta
Wisdomiskey
White-witch
Etc etc. (I've forgotten the others too numerous to mention)

Plus your three main accounts.

All on my matter. You will die on my case and nairaland will still go on. Anytime you see me on a thread, you will tremble and wish to die.

I'll continue to give you headache. Henceforth your life (if you have a life) mission will be to face me and cry everytime I post.

Don't think your identity is hidden. It is not.

Shameless thing.

4 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by freecocoa(f): 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
5minsmadness:

The woman feels it's her husband's responsibility to take care of her mother financially and since he didn't have the money he asked her to do it from her own resources and he will replenish her. He hasn't paid back and now she is withholding sex until he does so.

I have seen it happen. Don't know what to say about that mentality.
The woman is mad and stup1d plus wicked all at the same time. Why should her husband be the one responsible for her mother? The man is too nice sef, rubbish. angry

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by Efeswerve(m): 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
cococandy:
Efeswerve
Ogogoromasta
Wisdomiskey
White-witch
Etc etc. (I've forgotten the others too numerous to mention)

Plus your three main accounts.

All on my matter. You will die on my case and nairaland will still go on. Anytime you see me on a thread, you will tremble and wish to die.

I'll continue to give you headache. Don't think your identity is hidden. It is not.

Shameless thing.

See hw many enemies yuh hv compiled for urself grin

5 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by freecocoa(f): 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
bukatyne:

What mentality?

If a husband believes He is the c in c, He must pay for it.

Not saying that 's What is happening here; that is the belief behind the mentality.

Like a Yoruba adage:

You cannot give a family a wife and add kneeling down (respect/begging) to it.
I'm confused, please help me out here, c in c of what/who exactly? How is it remotely reasonable that he "must" pay?
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by bukatyne(f): 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
5minsmadness:

NO wonder.
Her response surprised me sef.

Noted, thanks.

Alabosi undecided
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by Efeswerve(m): 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
Cococandy plz kontinu yuh endless rantzz
cry mi a river hoooe cry

4 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by freecocoa(f): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
edwife:

She is o,believe it they do exist.

The husband asked her to borrow him the money to contribute to the treatment of the mother,who is her own mother o.If he doesn't pay me back that money, was he obliged to even agree to contribute? Won't the woman wait until he gets the money to pay back?

Yeye woman! undecided
The fact that he even asked her to lend him the money is what I find more annoying, like is she supposed to ask him for money when she can afford to pay for her own mother's treatment? Like who does that? I reject such daughter In my life.

That man should divorce the useless woman ASAP.angry

3 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by bukatyne(f): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
cococandy:
Bukatyne I get what you're saying.
Never mind.

Those kind of men that believe their wives have no say in the home and in turn the wives adapt the role of glorified children and leave all decisions plus responsibility to them.

In any case, this woman's own pass siddon dey look. Her own mother?

That means her kids will even be hungry and she will wait until the head of the family comes home before she will useful to herself and to humanity.

This is the height of it.

God forbid the man's own mom gets sick and the man doesn't have any money at the moment, she won't even use her own willingly to take care of the lady. Since she can't do it for her own mom.

If I'm her mother, I'll disown her.

Lols @ disown her; maale might not know How the money came. na.

You have not seen 'I will pay for the maggi when oga comes Back'?

Thanks @ never mind jare.

My post is in English. Not the cause of anyone's comprehension issues.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by bukatyne(f): 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
TooNoisy:

I have said it more than once before that you should refrain from quoting me.

I was speaking to 5minsmadness and I adviced him to ignore trolls. All the comments so far have been objective expect for someone who just wants to argue for arguments sake.

Please, avoid quoting me!

Next time I quote you, throw your device into the ocean or hug a transformer.

See this Yeye woman; you tell 5mins to ignore trolls when i was the only person who has discussed with him and you are crying me a river 'don't quote me again' bullshyte undecided

Again, pick up your dictionary before using certain words...

So far, there has no 'argument' between 5mins and I.

The other day it was I shredded Chaircover because I did not agree with her.

4 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by freecocoa(f): 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
cococandy:
Bukatyne I get what you're saying.
Never mind.

Those kind of men that believe their wives have no say in the home and in turn the wives adapt the role of glorified children and leave all decisions plus responsibility to them.

In any case, this woman's own pass siddon dey look. Her own mother?

That means her kids will even be hungry and she will wait until the head of the family comes home before she will useful to herself and to humanity.

This is the height of it.

God forbid the man's own mom gets sick and the man doesn't have any money at the moment, she won't even use her own willingly to take care of the lady. Since she can't do it for her own mom.

If I'm her mother, I'll disown her.
Coco nwanne'm, please I know you have the right to your opinion and it should be respected but seriously? You understand what she's saying? How can you blame the man in a situation like this? Even if his wife was a treated worse than a maid sef, how can you see reason in keeping malice and acting up over the money she used to treat her own mum, nne ya o, hia!

Mehn! No matter how many ways this matter can be interpreted in, it's crazy to want to pin this on the man.

Btw, I get that you don't support the woman at all, but don't encourage buky, what's wrong is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by Vyolet(f): 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
This is the type of woman that would not pay for her own healthcare believing it is the husband's responsibility too. grin

Anyways,we can't be quick to judge,every individual behave according to how the family affairs is being run.
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by bukatyne(f): 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
Efeswerve:

grin grin
leave ha jor
bukatyne na confam olodo

You have succeeded in letting me know you exist on Nairaland.

Now fuckkkk off my mentions.

4 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by Efeswerve(m): 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
Cococandy even yuh 'friend' indirectly acknowledges how daft yuh are!
Lolz

5 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by bukatyne(f): 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
freecocoa:
Coco nwanne'm, please I know you have the right to your opinion and it should be respected but seriously? You understand what she's saying? How can you blame the man in a situation like this? Even if his wife was a maid sef, how can you see reason in keeping malice and acting up over the money she used to treat her own mum, nne ya o, hia!

Mehn! No matter how many ways this matter can be interpreted in, it's crazy to want to pin this on the man.

Btw, I get that you don't support the woman at all, but don't encourage buky, what's wrong is wrong

Encourage me How?

Madam hot cocoa, have I at any point in the thread given my opinion on the wife's actions?

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by cococandy(f): 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Blame the man?

Hian
I'm blaming the silly woman.

I don't even see bukatyne blaming the man unless she posted another one that I've not read.

Less and less combat style reading.

She means some ladies take this the man is the head thing too literally that they don't even sit up to any repsonsibilities in the home and some guys encourage the mentality by trying to be the all and all aka c in c.

I hope that clarifies my post. Bukatyne if that's not what you mean, pls let her know otherwise.
freecocoa:
Coco nwanne'm, please I know you have the right to your opinion and it should be respected but seriously? You understand what she's saying? How can you blame the man in a situation like this? Even if his wife was a treated worse than a maid sef, how can you see reason in keeping malice and acting up over the money she used to treat her own mum, nne ya o, hia!

Btw, I get that you don't support the woman at all, but don't encourage buky, what's wrong is wrong.
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by freecocoa(f): 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
bukatyne:

Encourage me How?

Madam hot cocoa, have I at any point in the thread given my opinion on the wife's actions?
What then are you giving your opinion about? The mentality behind the woman's behaviour? What is the difference between the said mentality and the woman's behaviour?

You ignored me when I asked for clarification.

I take the "madam hot" as a compliment, thank you.
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by bukatyne(f): 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
freecocoa:
What then are you giving your opinion about? The mentality behind the woman's behaviour? What is the difference between the said mentality and the woman's behaviour?

You ignored me when I asked for clarification.

I take the "madam hot" as a compliment, thank you.

I am sorry, did not see your mention.

Let me search the thread.
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by TooNoisy(f): 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
bukatyne:

Next time I quote you, throw your device into the ocean or hug a transformer.

See this Yeye woman; you tell 5mins to ignore trolls when i was the only person who has discussed with him and you are crying me a river 'don't quote me again' bullshyte undecided

Again, pick up your dictionary before using certain words...

So far, there has 'argument' between 5mins and I.

The other day it was I shredded Chaircover because I did not.. agree with her.

Answer freecocoa na, we are all astonished at your level of extreme intelligence or idiocy!

5 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by freecocoa(f): 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
cococandy:
Blame the man?

Hian
I'm blaming the silly woman.
But you said you understood her point na, sounded like you agreed with her on something as regards this case na, let me take it to be that I was wrong.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by freecocoa(f): 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
bukatyne:

I am sorry, did not see your mention.

Let me search the thread.
Okay.
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by cococandy(f): 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
freecocoa:
But you said you understood her point na, sounded like you agreed with her on something as regards this case na, let me take it to be that I was wrong.
read my last post. I've expanded on it.
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by cococandy(f): 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
bukatyne:

Lols @ disown her; maale might not know How the money came. na.

You have not seen 'I will pay for the maggi when oga comes Back'?

Thanks @ never mind jare.

My post is in English. Not the cause of anyone's comprehension issues.

Well if I'm the maale and I do find out that she brought the money and is she's disturbing her husband to give it back to her.

I'll be really heartbroken
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by freecocoa(f): 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
cococandy:
read my last post. I've expanded on it.
Okay, ah! Afraid been catch me o.grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Babies Are Attracted To Me. / How Can I Help My 3year Old To Identify Letters And Numbers / 5 Tips For Blending Into A New Culture When You Relocate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.