Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

Husband And Wife Issue - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband And Wife Issue (9504 Views)

House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex / Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by nltruer: 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
He is lonely,both of them are losers and have no life.They spend their life here and francistony is a monitoring spirit he knows all the women affairs here.Imagine someone will go and create an alternate with a woman name,how deranged the fellow can be is amazing grin grin grin grin
she..male has come forward to represent himself

3 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by shaybebaby(f): 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
Efeswerve:

of cuz! becuz dat weddin' will neva
happen ma dear
yuh will forreva remain a babby modda kiss
amen. I will forever remain a mother to my son. May you on the other hand, never be a father to any babies. The world could do without idiots spawning offsprings who have no chance at a decent life because they lost out in the genetic lottery.

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by uprightman(m): 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kimoni:
Hahahahhhahhahhahahahhhaha

@ uprightman

You are a genius ooo, how do you come up with all these marriage scenarios grin grin
Pls don't waste your talent ehnn, try and commercialize it
I truly wish I can create emotion-stirring threads like this but I can't cry cry

But don't stop dishing it to us on NL biko
Let me sit back and watch from the sidelines
**grabs popcorn**
How can I commercialize it?
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by nltruer: 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
Efeswerve:
loooolz
francistony yuh will create accountz taya 4 diz site
kip tinkin' im 5minsmadness ok cheesy
u go hear am tongue

Don't mind the loser,he has personality disorder.He keeps naming women,imagine grin grin good for me anyway,because he will never know who ia m.the gay doesn't even know i am closer to him than he thinks grin grin grin grin grin grin
I know that girl coco is one of the alternate.What a sad and lonely girl.she is jealous and can't stand someone classier.

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by Kimoni: 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
uprightman:

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by nltruer: 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
All the bastards have gone.You francistony gay mofo continue being women monitoring spirit and wished that your mother was like them.To bad for you you are a waste.come again and try harder to make accusations,you will remain at the bottom. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by Kimoni: 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
uprightman:

You could write for magazines, newspapers etc or write scripts for nollywood movies
Seriously, I checked your profile and I think you got talent
Your hypothetical scenarios generate a lot of undue emotions
Yet it comes natural to you

Chi Adichie probably started like this too
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by bukatyne(f): 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
freecocoa:
This one pass liability sef and seeing that the man even suggested borrowing from her, I don't think he has control over her and she's even withholding $ex, she's just really a bad woman in my opinion.

'Control' means different things to different people.

The older generation of wives seemed to see sex as a weapon to unleash when their husbands 'erred' (a lot of women program pointed that out)

So a man could foot all the bills, wife without sex and food when He can't or wouldn't and He is still in 'control' and superior to his wife because He doesn't do chores and can cheat anytime He wants.

Down to new school: I know someone who doesn't foot any bill or claim not to. It is easy to believe because she grumbled seriously anytime she had to part with tiny money during wedding prep. Infact, she collected money from him to buy all the pots and plates in the house.

Now to their marriage, she doesn't contribute nada and the husband does chores.

And He is the head and 'in control'.

Whatever works joor.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by cococandy(f): 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
Seriously this stupidity has gotten to this level.

5mins remind me never to try to have any conversation with you any time in future.
You're calling someone a teenager and you are a supposed adult?

because you can't lose a debate honorably, your final resort is to create multitude of monikers and pursue me up and down nairaland disturbing my mentions with irritating references to you p3nis and balls.

How depraved have you really been all this while and I used think I was conversing with a normal human being. Lord have mercy.

See who I was actually listening to when he tried to tell me how Christians behave. Jesus has suffered.

Well I get your message. You were highly annoyed to have your hypocrisy thrown in your face. But I think you've thrown enough tantrums to prove that. Maybe you should rest now. It's up to you.

Or you could just go ahead and keep creating more more monikers to express your foolishness.
Reserve the little shame you have left.
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by damiso(f): 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
TooNoisy:

Dami, even whatsoever mentality, it should not get to extended family. The woman may have brothers, sisters or even a father. Should the man now shoulder all their responsibilities because he married one of them?

C in C even in the extreme is applicable to the nuclear family. Very soon if the wife gives money to a friend or a beggar on the street she will collect it back. May be she also collects her church offering back too.

By the way she is working o!

It's a mindset one I don't get but one that some women have . There are women who expect their husband to pay their siblings school fees as part of his responsibility.(not saying an inlaw can't help out I believe in helping people I don't even know sef not to talk of inlaw )but to be vexing when he is unable to afford is what I don't get.

Oh well different strokes
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by emmatok(m): 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
bukatyne:

What mentality?

If a husband believes He is the c in c, He must pay for it.

Not saying that 's What is happening here; that is the belief behind the mentality.

Like a Yoruba adage:

You cannot give a family a wife and add kneeling down (respect/begging) to it.

Even if the man is the C in C, she's your mother and not your mother in law.

You will be the one to cry if anything goes wrong with her.

Why wait for you husband to pay for you mum's hospital Bill.
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by nltruer: 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
Efeswerve:
5minsmadness is a better person
dan me for not respondin to all diz madness
nawa o

Cococandy, i will say it again dat yuh r a bully dat no1 likes!
u are lucky dat yuh heavily caked face covers up dat
vile character underneath
afta bullyin' so many people on diz forum, yu gat d nerve
to zero in on 5mins? iiz he d onli 1 uve offended bikonu?

see hw DAFT u are cheesy
now, go call all yuh teenage goonz to cum defend yuh na
OLOSHO!

y r u on NL at diz tym of d night if u r truly a happily married woman?
shudnt yuh be snuggled in wit ur huzzzzband in bed?
abi iz ur marriage in crisizz grin

ex-ashaaaaawo lyk yuh
A very bitter one grin grin grin
I checked the last alternate,it was her.imagine accusing her fellow woman smh very bitter girl.hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by freecocoa(f): 12:07am On Jul 21, 2015
bukatyne:

'Control' means different things to different people.

The older generation of wives seemed to see sex as a weapon to unleash when their husbands 'erred' (a lot of women program pointed that out)

So a man could foot all the bills, wife without sex and food when He can't or wouldn't and He is still in 'control' and superior to his wife because He doesn't do chores and can cheat anytime He wants.

Down to new school: I know someone who doesn't foot any bill or claim not to. It is easy to believe because she grumbled seriously anytime she had to part with tiny money during wedding prep. Infact, she collected money from him to buy all the pots and plates in the house.

Now to their marriage, she doesn't contribute nada and the husband does chores.

And He is the head and 'in control'.

Whatever works joor.
Oh! Well, what more can I say.

You are right, whatever works.
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by uprightman(m): 5:19am On Jul 21, 2015
Kimoni:

You could write for magazines, newspapers etc or write scripts for nollywood movies

thank you
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by Chidoks(f): 9:56am On Jul 21, 2015
cococandy:
God forbid this kind of daughter in my life. angry

I'd give my liver. The only one I have . To save my mother's life. What's money then?

She should be happy that she can afford to take care of her mother in her old age. Some people were unfortunate to have their parents die before they can afford to do anything good for them.

the woman's anger is not directed at her mother but husband.though she was being silly with her reaction, dont you think the husband should have at least given her a tiny bit of the money since he promised to refund it.besides she may have even lied to her mothet that her husband provided the cash...if the man received the glory then he should at least give her a kobo and the story will be posponed
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by freshvine(f): 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
Chidoks:

the woman's anger is not directed at her mother but husband.though she was being silly with her reaction, dont you think the husband should have at least given her a tiny bit of the money since he promised to refund it.besides she may have even lied to her mothet that her husband provided the cash...if the man received the glory then he should at least give her a kobo and the story will be posponed

Seriously you will fight your husband and make his life miserable because you use your money to save the life of your mother?

How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by freshbear(m): 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
cococandy:
If you're so brave, call me out with your normal moniker. How hard is that?

Ediotic asiwine.

Don't tell me that thread where the woman had her babies kidnapped is what counts as bullying to you. grin
Of course we should have agreed that the grandma did well and that way, it won't be bullying to you. See the calibre of humans that think they make sense.

Monkey if you're fit to be a human, quote me with real identity and tell me how calling a bad thing bad is same as bullying.

Kidnapper rapist. That's why you can't post with your real identity. You know you're repulsive. You can only show your depravity won't pseudonyms.

Be a man and show your face. slowpoke.
Dis is very low.please b civil.

3 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by kunle4smatt: 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
[center][/center][color=#990000][/color]
Kimoni:

Kimoni:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Tips For Blending Into A New Culture When You Relocate. / Why Mothers Should Be More Honoured And Respected Than Fathers. / Behind Every Great Man Is A Woman. True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.