Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,554 members, 7,854,386 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

vcxvx - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / vcxvx (10039 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: vcxvx by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 14, 2009
ravenzord:

K, I saw d educational 'at which age d'u graduate' digression n I just had 2 add dis: It's not so rare 4 folks 2 graduate @ early ages,dere's a friend of mine who graduated @ d age of 19 n now she's 21,thru with Youth service and working. It's really not dat hard,all U do is leave sec school early(15/16),make sure U pass Jamb dat yr,if U can't pass Jamb den enter a private uni,try not 2 ve any carryovers and Voila! U're out n life is just starting,lotsa tym 2 sow ur wild oats b4 settling down.I'm sure dat's what amebo did.
there are some required courses one needs to take before skipping a grade. The only one one can skip a grade if they already have the credits for the grades they're skipping.

It's very rare to graduate college at 19 shocked shocked shocked

amebo no1.:

see as you confuse me so tey i turn my engrish upside down grin grin grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked dayuuuuuuuuuuuum.
To have been able to born david, you must be in ya 70s, atleast shocked shocked
Re: vcxvx by Nobody: 5:36am On Mar 14, 2009
amebo no1.:

exactly i left high school at age 15 and got into the uni almost immediately undecided
yea. . . . chamotex was still busy running around naked cheesy
Re: vcxvx by ravenzord(m): 5:44am On Mar 14, 2009
K, it seems like u guys re talking bout skooling outside Nigeria,I'm talking bout a classical Naija scenario,most of my friends re gon' be graduating next yr, all at d age of 20,I'd be part of d clique 2 if my course weren't so effing long,if only I cld turn bk d hands of tym
Re: vcxvx by topup: 5:56am On Mar 14, 2009
"atleast im yet to be heart boken like you [/b]Undecided [b]all of you that claim you know things about love,end up bein messed up by some guy and d first thing i say to myself is "where has their i-too-know,taken them to? i wonder why u missed highlighting the part where i said "what if she runs away and he happensto be her missing rib?" - amebo no 1

I believe how to play the game of love is not to focus on winning but instead to learn how to lose gracefully, so that if you ever do lose, you're not shattered because we can't win always (and everyone knows how to be a happy winner). We learn a lot from our loses and if we accept that we will lose some and win some, we enjoy the game more. I have played games (not love games) with people who are too intent on winning, taking the fun and spirit out of the game. Sometimes, they're quite mean in the process and for them the focus is more on the glorys of the win than the joys of playing the game.
Re: vcxvx by teissys(f): 9:11am On May 20, 2009
@ Poster:
Voice your concerns and together you can work something out. Jumping into conclusions is not helpful
All the best wink
Re: vcxvx by biola44: 9:24am On May 20, 2009
gf u hurting urself, no one can love 2 pple at a time, u dont even need to give him an ultimatum cos is still in love with d so called ex and he'll dump if she comes back.
Re: vcxvx by callkaz: 9:23am On Mar 07, 2010
life always as is way of intervene mind u we have similiar situation i love my ex girlfriend so much to the extend that each time my current girlfriend offend me i think of past immediately.my advice to u is try and ask him what he admire about that lady.by then u'll correct any mistake of yours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Ditch The Good,nice Guys To Go For The Bad Guys Instead? / PICS: Lady Caught Red-handed Having Sex In The Bush With Her Neighbour’s Husband / If I Didn't See This Type Of Lady I Will Not Marry ..(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.