Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

If I Didn't See This Type Of Lady I Will Not Marry ..(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Didn't See This Type Of Lady I Will Not Marry ..(photo) (10002 Views)

Bayelsa Man Is Looking For slowpoke Girl To Marry (Photo, Video) / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Didn't See This Type Of Lady I Will Not Marry ..(photo) by Sundaygeorge: 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
Yes ... seriously searching for that type of babe

2 Likes

Re: If I Didn't See This Type Of Lady I Will Not Marry ..(photo) by CreepyBlackpool: 4:36pm On Apr 07, 2019
Take out your rib and make her yourselfundecided

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If I Didn't See This Type Of Lady I Will Not Marry ..(photo) by Abbeysunday(m): 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
If u have the money bro......Luck

1 Like

Re: If I Didn't See This Type Of Lady I Will Not Marry ..(photo) by MJBOLT: 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
you can get married to the photo

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Didn't See This Type Of Lady I Will Not Marry ..(photo) by UniQue84: 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
Op this is a common feature in lagos na...dem full mainland sef tire na you go run. Just go get money and I tell you na you go put off your phone grin

9 Likes

Re: If I Didn't See This Type Of Lady I Will Not Marry ..(photo) by BuhariNaWah: 4:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
MJBOLT:
you can get married to the photo

Lol
Savage!

9 Likes

Re: If I Didn't See This Type Of Lady I Will Not Marry ..(photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
UniQue84:
Op this is a common feature in lagos na...dem full mainland sef tire na you go run. Just go get money and I tell you na you go put off your phone grin

Exactly Bro.
With Money, they dance to your tune.
Them full Akoka Unilag. Especially that Moremi Hall grin grin
Re: If I Didn't See This Type Of Lady I Will Not Marry ..(photo) by sukhothai: 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
you never see nothing.. what of this one?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Didn't See This Type Of Lady I Will Not Marry ..(photo) by mrsuccessful(m): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
Hahaha if you no get money hide your face

2 Likes

Re: If I Didn't See This Type Of Lady I Will Not Marry ..(photo) by Martinez39(m): 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
When you are broke, you won't see them but when money plenty for ground yakata, they just come out from nowhere. grin

6 Likes

Re: If I Didn't See This Type Of Lady I Will Not Marry ..(photo) by Adedapo57: 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
Who nor like better thing shocked But all this kind girls their OT sharp no be for here even with ur money them no go still give u peace of mind

4 Likes

Re: If I Didn't See This Type Of Lady I Will Not Marry ..(photo) by sacajawea: 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
Hmm A Generation Ruined By Drugs, weed And Other Substances Smh I feel Really bad

2 Likes

Re: If I Didn't See This Type Of Lady I Will Not Marry ..(photo) by dingbang(m): 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
sukhothai:
you never see nothing.. what of this one?
I regard you. grin you sabi sontin

1 Like

Re: If I Didn't See This Type Of Lady I Will Not Marry ..(photo) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
You will hate yourself immediately you shoot!

1 Like

Re: If I Didn't See This Type Of Lady I Will Not Marry ..(photo) by Kampack: 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
Martinez39:
When you are broke, you won't see them but when money plenty for ground yakata, they just come out from nowhere. grin

end of discussion

1 Like

Re: If I Didn't See This Type Of Lady I Will Not Marry ..(photo) by Martinez39(m): 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
Kampack:

end of discussion
They will just come out with their fake "honey," "darling," "hi dear," "hey handsome" etc. grin Tufiakwa, no be me person go take hit jackpot, I reject it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Didn't See This Type Of Lady I Will Not Marry ..(photo) by sydneytalker(m): 9:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Exactly Bro.
With Money, they dance to your tune.
Them full Akoka Unilag. Especially that Moremi Hall grin grin
bro no reach there Moreno gals Jeeez they fit straff like omg
Re: If I Didn't See This Type Of Lady I Will Not Marry ..(photo) by anthonyuncle(m): 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
da problem I have with girls that have big assss is that their pants look awkward when they spread it

1 Like

Re: If I Didn't See This Type Of Lady I Will Not Marry ..(photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
grin
sydneytalker:

Bros u sabi.. I dey stay around yaba.. so I know what's up. grin
sydneytalker:

Bros u sabi.. I dey stay around yaba.. so I know what's up.
Re: If I Didn't See This Type Of Lady I Will Not Marry ..(photo) by Slazim: 11:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
Sundaygeorge:
Yes ... seriously searching for that type of babe
Wetin do this onw wey you post?
NB: Can you handle her when eventually you meet her? Lots of guys would just want to sleep with her too and some wouldn't spare any expense to achieve that "feat".
Re: If I Didn't See This Type Of Lady I Will Not Marry ..(photo) by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: If I Didn't See This Type Of Lady I Will Not Marry ..(photo) by hardbody: 4:54am On Apr 08, 2019
sydneytalker:

Is it about them as individuals or about the name moremi hall? Why do you guys have this tendency of just grouping people in any given environment? I know a number of cross River girls who are cousin's to logs of wood in bed, yet we are told you get the best s3x from them, ditto other make belief gists. Na wa for Una sha las las

1 Like

Re: If I Didn't See This Type Of Lady I Will Not Marry ..(photo) by Harry00(m): 9:11am On Apr 08, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
grin
Re: If I Didn't See This Type Of Lady I Will Not Marry ..(photo) by Rilley(m): 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
UniQue84:
Those girls I've fvcked already
Re: If I Didn't See This Type Of Lady I Will Not Marry ..(photo) by abumeinben(m): 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

Actually, we now have 3D printers.

cc: Sundaygeorge
Re: If I Didn't See This Type Of Lady I Will Not Marry ..(photo) by Dominion375: 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2021
Keep on searching 4 a lover
Re: If I Didn't See This Type Of Lady I Will Not Marry ..(photo) by JONSYN7154: 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
Nothing dey the nyash . Na only shit dey there.

(1) (Reply)

Steamy Photos Of Flight Attendants That Would Make You Want To Board An Airplane / "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" / Is This Girl Mad???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.