Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,322 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly (8097 Views)

Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) / Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because She Thinks I Am Not Proud Of Her / Did I go too far with my actions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly by olamigbemi(f): 11:04am On Aug 05, 2015
Lwkm ooooo seriously?? Nice 1
Buh wait oooo did ur lady laff b4 blaming you??
Re: Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly by jidestroud(m): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
olamigbemi:
Lwkm ooooo seriously?? Nice 1
Buh wait oooo did ur lady laff b4 blaming you??
cry she was like "OMG! what if he had been an officer?" undecided
Re: Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly by olamigbemi(f): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
Opps dats true buhh all d same it came to him as a shock n soo he wudnt av known wat to do. Its a good tin u ran away tho!
ROTFL
jidestroud:

cry she was like "OMG! what if he had been an officer?" undecided
Re: Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly by Mskrisx(f): 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
jidestroud:

lol...went gangsta on the dude. luv yah too grin *No Homo lipsrsealed

Hope DHL delivered your own share of the birthday cake....sent it as promised.
Re: Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly by jidestroud(m): 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
Mskrisx:

Hope DHL delivered your own share of the birthday cake....sent it as promised.
Lol... Sure did cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Comes Out Of The Closet, Confesses He Is Gay Then Post Raunchy Pics / I Haven't Had Sex In 9 Months, My Balls Hurt,should I Be Worried?? / Your Small Nyash Never Taya You Then Do This PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.