Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Nigerian Police Officer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Nigerian Police Officer? (3738 Views)

The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Before You Marry A Divorcee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Nigerian Police Officer? by Rilwayne001: 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
The Nigeria police force in Nigeria have been labelled negatively and they are all classified as bad and corrupt
people irrespective of their rank and personality.

Then the question arise, can you marry a police officer?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2650332_2376450110416327986798368529823859936586922440920njpegd6111e76a50be880354c7c4feab0059b_jpega1100ee8da22c3d3f18e1947332acc08
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Nigerian Police Officer? by shalomm: 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Nigerian Police Officer? by tungstar(m): 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
Oya ladies over to you Oooo.... grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Nigerian Police Officer? by Sveen: 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
Diamond and common sense have the same thing in common, very few people has it. Others cannot afford it.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Nigerian Police Officer? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
Women wey don marry them, wah has happened to them,or are they not humans too?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Nigerian Police Officer? by ginawest(f): 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
police keh?never!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Nigerian Police Officer? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nigerian Ladies only marry those who they think have money. Bunch of gold diggers that's what majority of them are. Always looking to follow the man with the biggest pockets.

It doesn't matter whether he is a policeman, a robber, a pastor or a drug dealer.
As far as he has money in his bank account and he is ready to spend it, Nigerian girls will follow him.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Nigerian Police Officer? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
Sassybae:

Shut up! Will you marry him if he doesn't have money?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Nigerian Police Officer? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
our ladies love naija police nah.due to the fact say the regular bribes wey dem dey collect for road grin.dey always share it with our ladies 4 pepper soup joint grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Nigerian Police Officer? by Nicepoker(m): 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
ginawest:
police keh?never!!
tell me u are joking
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Nigerian Police Officer? by dynalat: 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
*Are you unemployed or under-employed?
*Are you looking to travel outside the shores of nigeria with a source of income guaranteed?
*Are you looking to travel and not look over your shoulders like illegal immigrants?
* Do you have a valid nigerian international passport?
If all this is what you crave then look no further,because an opportunity presents itself to you on a platter of gold to work and live in Dubai (men)and Bahrain(women) .limited slots available men.

MALE CATEGORY
A company in dubai needs the services of able body,hard working young men for the following vacancies .
1.security personnels.
2. Cleaners.
* Must be of legal age 18 and above
* Guranteed accomodation
*Visa and travel expenses paid for
NB; candidate must provide 2 guarantors that would vouch him.
FEMALE CATEGORY
Hardworking women are needed as nannies or baby sitters in Bahrain.
* Must be of legal age 18 and above
* Guranteed accomodation
*Visa and travel expenses paid for
NB; candidate must provide 2 guarantors that would vouch her.
Call this number for more info..08064669594
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Nigerian Police Officer? by Sveen: 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
Niklausa:
Nigerian Ladies only marry those who they think have money. Bunch of gold diggers that's what majority of them are. Always looking to follow the man with the biggest pockets.

It doesn't matter whether he is a policeman, a robber, a pastor or a drug dealer.
As far as he has money in his bank account and he is ready to spend it, Nigerian girls will follow him.
I find this statement redundant. The fact that average Nigerian men are poor due to laziness does not mean we should blame it on females. They deserve to live happily and they'll get that from rich dudes cos every females(not only Nigerians) are materialistic. We too should get rich if we want to marry the bunch of gold diggers. We too are bunches of scammers and armed robbers. Isn't it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Nigerian Police Officer? by acenazt: 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
am aspiring to be a police officer. and I am very sure I will marry a very beautiful wife. so if dem like make dem say No Never!! na dem cup of garri.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Nigerian Police Officer? by Rilwayne001: 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
Sveen:
Diamond and common sense have the same thing in common, very few people has it. Others cannot afford it.

And your point is?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Nigerian Police Officer? by Rilwayne001: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
acenazt:
am aspiring to be a police officer. and I am very sure I will marry a very beautiful wife. so if dem like make dem say No Never!! na dem cup of garri.

Well, very good ambition. Just make sure you don't become one of these corrupt officers that have succeded is tarnishing the image of the NPF.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Nigerian Police Officer? by Rilwayne001: 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
lefulefu:
our ladies love naija police nah.due to the fact say the regular bribes wey dem dey collect for road grin.dey always share it with our ladies 4 pepper soup joint grin

Hehehe grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Nigerian Police Officer? by justmag(m): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
Even if she can...I sure hope it won't be one that looks like that. I kno that man can't chase anyone with a stomach like that.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Nigerian Police Officer? by acenazt: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Well, very good ambition. Just make sure you don't become one of these corrupt officers that have succeded is tarnishing the image of the NPF.
thanks. I will try my best to Be Different.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Nigerian Police Officer? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
Sveen:
I find this statement redundant. The fact that average Nigerian men are poor due to laziness does not mean we should blame it on females. They deserve to live happily and they'll get that from rich dudes cos every females(not only Nigerians) are materialistic. We too should get rich if we want to marry the bunch of gold diggers. We too are bunches of scammers and armed robbers. Isn't it?

Shame on you for this post. Do you think shying away from the truth will help you in winning the favor of these numerous unintelligent female folks roaming this forum? If that's what you think then you are really sleeping on an old bicycle.

Who says ladies shouldn't also struggle to be rich and successful? Who says it's only guys that should aim to attain financial stability?

Ladies deserve to be happy, yes, but that happiness shouldn't be dependent on a man's wealth.
Most of them clamor for equality, but when it comes to marriage/dating, they would rather prefer men to be the one bearing the financial burden.

Bunch of bloody hypocrites!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Nigerian Police Officer? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
justmag:
Even if she can...I sure hope it won't be one that looks like that. I kno that man can't chase anyone with a stomach like that.
wrong conclusion grin
our ladies love men with potbellied men with a passion coz dem believe potblellied men are very generous with cash grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Nigerian Police Officer? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
justmag:
wrong conclusion grin
our ladies love men with potbellied men with a passion coz dem believe potbellied men are very generous with cash grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Nigerian Police Officer? by olamigbemi(f): 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hell no!!!!!!! Police Even if na IG or AIG or DIG! Hell no!
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Nigerian Police Officer? by Rilwayne001: 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
olamigbemi:

Why?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Nigerian Police Officer? by Slimzjoe(m): 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
Well NO! I won't allow my sisters Marry any of them Cos I see Fresh Obituary Posters Every Week at the Police Headquarters Here undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Nigerian Police Officer? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Hehehe grin
its true oo.
e get one police man wey dey my area.na so girls dey chase am and na so he dey take dem go suya joint and pepper soup joint grin.our girls no dey joke with suya and pepper soup ooo grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Nigerian Police Officer? by Rilwayne001: 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
lefulefu:

its true oo.
e get one police man wey dey my area.na so girls dey chase am and na so he dey take dem go suya joint and pepper soup joint grin.our girls no dey joke with suya and pepper soup ooo grin

grin grin dayummn.
That shows how covetous they are. Most of them are stack glutton..smh.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Nigerian Police Officer? by ucheokpara100(m): 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
olamigbemi:
age still dey ur side na
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Nigerian Police Officer? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
Must u always make your self look stupid? If u've got nothing to say...Bleep off ma mentions don't try quoting me again undecided
Niklausa:

Shut up! Will you marry him if he doesn't have money?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Nigerian Police Officer? by gamaliel121(m): 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
Niklausa:

Shame on you for this post. Do you think shying away from the truth will help you in winning the favor of these numerous unintelligent female folks roaming this forum? If that's what you think then you are really sleeping on an old bicycle.

Who says ladies shouldn't also struggle to be rich and successful? Who says it's only guys that should aim to attain financial stability?

Ladies deserve to be happy, yes, but that happiness shouldn't be dependent on a man's wealth.
Most of them clamor for equality, but when it comes to marriage/dating, they would rather prefer men to be the one bearing the financial burden.

Bunch of bloody hypocrites!

Thank you for clearing that ass licker...
With his lame comments..hustling nairaland bit-cheese...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Nigerian Police Officer? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
Sassybae:

Correct geh
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Nigerian Police Officer? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
ginawest:
police keh?never!!

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Nigerian Police Officer? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
wink
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Correct geh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout This Creative Physics Love Letter / Valuable Truth About Ladies On Sex In A Relationship / Photo + Video: See What This Abuja Runs Girls Shared Online To Get More Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.