Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose (25152 Views)

APC Cannot Win Any Election In Rivers State - Wike ( Photos ) / If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams / Why APC Cannot Impeach Ekweremadu - BLOTRS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by metronaija: 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
Fayose

Fayose

Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose on Sunday boasted that the All Progressives Congress, APC, can never win elections in the state.

He also took a swipe at the party’s national leader, Bola Tinubu.

“Even if Tinubu becomes the INEC chairman, they will lose in Ekiti, because they are not on ground here”, Fayose said via his Twitter account @GovAyoFayose.

According to him, Ekiti was gone for good from the hands of APC.

In a series of tweet, he re-echoed his preference for former President Goodluck Jonathan to win a second term, saying the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari was “the will of God”.

Excerpts from his tweets: “Elections have come and gone and, as I always say, President Muhammadu Buhari is the president of Nigeria, not by his own grace.

“I wanted Jonathan but God has given it to Buhari and so, we all have to submit to the will of God.

“It is a free society; there is no almighty governor; there is no almighty president. We are all governed by civility and by the constitution”.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/apc-cannot-win-ekiti-even-if-tinubu.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by metronaija: 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by Eden007(m): 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
Omg! FTC? Is this how it feels?? Mehn! You guys should forgive me. Truly there's nothing one can't achieve with determination. I decided to spare 1 hour of my time today to make sure I am FTC for the first time since I joined nairaland. I must say, it was quite boring. I had to refresh the 'new' page over and over to book space.

I dedicate this FTC to the following people. My homeboy, lusciouslex whom I introduced to nairaland but is yet to come close to being FTC. My able Governor the sustainable developer of Akwa ibom state, Mr udom Emmanuel as well as my Hero Jose mourinho. I'm done trying to be FTC I leave it for the pro now..introvert and crew.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
hmmmmmm, ok o

Tifnubu, Fayose have spoken, he come forget say him na mere mortal

2 Likes

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by freshness2020: 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
..Epic!
..Fayose giving APC and Tinubu headache since 100BC!!!
Fayose you will live long like methusellah, don't mind the bad belle poster behind me....
Fayose!! ....na our Man!!!

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by nerodenero: 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
If there is anything that will kill Fayose, it is his mouth.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by fashoo2010(m): 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
This guy is really rooted within d masses..they really love him...

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by BERNIMOORE: 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
metronaija:
Fayose

Fayose

Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose on Sunday boasted that the All Progressives Congress, APC, can never win elections in the state.

He also took a swipe at the party’s national leader, Bola Tinubu.

“Even if Tinubu becomes the INEC chairman, they will lose in Ekiti, because they are not on ground here”, Fayose said via his Twitter account @GovAyoFayose.

According to him, Ekiti was gone for good from the hands of APC.

In a series of tweet, he re-echoed his preference for former President Goodluck Jonathan to win a second term, saying the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari was “the will of God”.

Excerpts from his tweets: “Elections have come and gone and, as I always say, President Muhammadu Buhari is the president of Nigeria, not by his own grace.

“I wanted Jonathan but God has given it to Buhari and so, we all have to submit to the will of God.

“It is a free society; there is no almighty governor; [size=18pt]there is no almighty president. We are all governed by civility and by the constitution”.[/size]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/apc-cannot-win-ekiti-even-if-tinubu.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
@bolded Gbam fayose telling buhari plain truth, grin

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
The PDP man who talks and all APC listen!

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by sammyj: 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
Fayose master of wailers always talking trash to gain unnecessary relevance attention.Let him park well PMB is the talk of town now!! undecided

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by Neduzze5(m): 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hahaha!!

That's ma nigga! Sure Tinubu be peeing in his panties right now!!

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by Doskit(m): 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
We'll wait and see!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by Jaideyone(m): 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
this man talks too much... smh

trying so hard to stay relevant
issuing statements when no one is having any problem with him
what is he doing for his people apart from taking pictures while drinking palm wine and eating at mama put

this man keeps throwing jabs at tinubu even when he's being ignored.

how did Ekiti people give their votes to this rogue with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder instead of an intellectual like Fayemi?

this same id!ot called obj the father of bastards only for him to come back and prostrate.

all mouth no action

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by Rick9(m): 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by Helkayklassic(m): 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
Fayose!! Mr. choko tested ok.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by Princess042(f): 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
I like his doggedness......

One thing I notice about Ekiti people, they are not moved by propaganda. If Fayose messes up tomorrow, they will vote him out......

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by dipopooo(m): 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
hwhh
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by frinx: 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
FAYOSE & ADAMS OSHIOMOLE have more media time than the act of governance this days.

4 Likes

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by peoritio: 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by ziky2010(m): 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
Na wa for this tout of a governor

2 Likes

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by manee2(m): 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
Dis niqqas de comment b4 de post thread?
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by PubLlcEnemy(m): 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
This guy still dey talk?

Am sure he gossips at the state house with his gate man.

2 Likes

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by Demmocrats(m): 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by GspotAngela(f): 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
This is the most Garrulous Governor in Nigeria. I thought Yoruba people told us that Ekiti state has the highest number of PhD holders and Professors in Nigeria. Is this loose mouth the best they can afford as a Governor in a state that prides itself as an enclave of academia's ? .

His counteparts are busy comissioning projects, he is still talking trash and distributing one cup of rice and a bottle of palm oil to hungry Ekiti people. Stomach infrastructure indeed

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by lilmax(m): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
KING KONG cheesy

2 Likes

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by RichDad1(m): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lousy Wailer cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
PEOPLE AND GREED,,, WHY ARE YOU ALL BOOKING SPACE .. GREED
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by exemen: 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
Well . Fayose na goat b4... I dnt blame him at all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
Fact!

1 Like

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa / Court Sacks Abdulrauf Modibbo For Age Falsification / Army Denies 'Killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.