Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose (25168 Views)

APC Cannot Win Any Election In Rivers State - Wike ( Photos ) / If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams / Why APC Cannot Impeach Ekweremadu - BLOTRS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by bashydemy(m): 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
ChikezieU:
of course some people bet their lives in the election that elected him, he may be cruel to APC but may have proven better than than them
Alright let's wait till then, Remember how he was elected with the support of GEJ and the military terrorizing the opposition in Ekiti. Also remember how he get the support of the presidency to get judgement from the supreme court before the end of GEJ tenure? Let's see how the second term will come to place.

1 Like

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by oluwadanie1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
GspotAngela:
This is the most Garrulous Governor in Nigeria. I thought Yoruba people told us that Ekiti state has the highest number of PhD holders and Professors in Nigeria. Is this loose mouth the best they can afford as a Governor in a state that prides itself as an enclave of academia's ? .

His counteparts are busy comissioning projects, he is still talking trash and distributing one cup of rice and a bottle of palm oil to hungry Ekiti people. Stomach infrastructure indeed

You can't use that to judge na. PMB has a school cert In a country where professors are... So that really isn't a point
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by coolbis: 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
Jaideyone:
this man talks too much... smh

trying so hard to stay relevant
issuing statements when no one is having any problem with him
what is he doing for his people apart from taking pictures while drinking palm wine and eating at mama put

this man keeps throwing jabs at tinubu even when he's being ignored.

how did Ekiti people give their votes to this rogue with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder instead of an intellectual like Fayemi?

this same id!ot called obj the father of bastards only for him to come back and prostrate.

all mouth no action
I think El'rufai's son has put him where he belongs. I have met him on several occasions in the airport and nothing gives him out as a grassroot person, he is rude, and has no repect for set down rules and regulation. Tell me what he has done in more than a year he has gotten to office. As much as he does not respect people who are much older than him, then he should expect more of name callings and disrepute to his person and his office.

1 Like

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by fashiajones(m): 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
this man talks 2 much... pls focus on d development of ur state Pls..last time I checked infrastructures, urban development ec cetera are still lacking in ur state

1 Like

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by princemillla(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
The most useless Gov in Nigeria today.
What has he achieved?
When last did u hear him commission a project?, what are his current contribution to the development of his Nation?
He just spend a whole day thinking what to spit next. And people clamour he is the best.
Be informed Mr ayo Fayose that pdp at national level were stronger than in Ekiti. funny enuf, one small party will put u to shame.

1 Like

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by damilaremichael: 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
Fayose needs coach on words management

1 Like

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by mkbadeniyi(m): 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
fashoo2010:
This guy is really rooted within d masses..they really love him...
don't use they. You don't stay here with us, you only read online articles, come and see for yourself.
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
Wouu!....Fayose !!! Wooo! I no carry you come America see and Shake Obama grin grin grin grin >: grin and you no fit sleep for Assistant White House or take photo with Obama! Woo!!! tongue tongue tongue

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
see yab!
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by morbeta(m): 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Parrot Ayodele Fayose ur mouth no dey close? This man had severe mouth leakage seriously. I really pity Ekiiti people cos this man will spend his four years bragging without achaiving much.

1 Like

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by eliwa47(m): 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
nerodenero:
If there is anything that will kill Fayose, it is his mouth.
for sure!
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by ICEMAN(m): 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
freshness2020:
..Epic!
..Fayose giving APC and Tinubu headache since 100BC!!!
Fayose you will live long like methusellah, don't mind the bad belle poster behind me....
Fayose!! ....na our Man!!!

North, South, East and West Uncle Ayo is the man! He's a star!

1 Like

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by 7lives: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
GspotAngela:
forget aregbeshola, dat one sef na failure. Cant you see what obiano is doing in anambra or elrufai in kaduna after spending less than 2month in office so far. Abeg which project fayose don commission for ekiti since him don becum governor since last year

What about those abusive adverts he sponsored on the pages of newspapers against Buhari are those not projects?.
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by 7lives: 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
ICEMAN:

North, South, East and West Uncle Ayo is the man! He's a star!

Star of your village, our own stars are currently in America discussing better things and not the kind of iranu and abasha that you and your star are currently discussing.
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by RealEstate35: 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
Na wa o! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and apartments for rent at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by hamzakito(m): 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
fayose my role model. m proud of h
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by Fourwinds: 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
this man requires pampers in his mouth. his mouth stool almost all the time

1 Like

Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by Fourwinds: 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
nerodenero:
If there is anything that will kill Fayose, it is his mouth.
d mouth requires pampers. it stool dese days
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by nationwide1(m): 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
GspotAngela:
mention one project fayose has commissioned since he became Governor last year apart from stomach infrastructure.
Answer my questions first.
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by ideylaff: 12:08am On Jul 21, 2015
Princess042:
I like his doggedness......

One thing I notice about Ekiti people, they are not moved by propaganda. If Fayose messes up tomorrow, they will vote him out......

Stomach Infrastructure sold out by sight will always think with their stomach and nit their heads

By the time Fayose is thru with them it will be over big time.

Sold out lot. Heads gone for PDP chekles and loose change

iWeep for them. Fayose will always be a Chameleon

He will be eating the state up quietly with his crooners and keep the stomach hungry Ekiti people in tune by his eating in bukas, buying Akara by the road side 419 fake photo ops moving with the poor man as if he really cares #FayoseRoadShow since 100 BC
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 21, 2015
Princess042:
I like his doggedness......

One thing I notice about Ekiti people, they are not moved by propaganda. If Fayose messes up tomorrow, they will vote him out......

Taaah! If I hear say dem vote am out. Ekiti people aren't that politically wise. All Fayose needs to do is to share rice and eat in Bukas grin
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by Nobody: 3:06am On Jul 21, 2015
oluwadanie1:

You can't use that to judge na. PMB has a school cert In a country where professors are... So that really isn't a point

Stop flaunting ignorance. School cert ke?? Wikipedia is your friend, go and check PMB's profile
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by rukkyland(m): 3:31am On Jul 21, 2015
time will tell...fayose Epa na.
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by Doyin400l(m): 6:57am On Jul 21, 2015
Proudly bloody Yoruba niccur from Ekiti state.
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by mbhs139(m): 7:36am On Jul 21, 2015
I would challenge all the supporters of this Governor and every Ekiti person to please point the achievements of this man to me after his tenure apart from paying staff salary. Thanks.
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by hamzyluv(m): 8:50am On Jul 21, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Fact!
my brother u got it wronged ooooo.. in ekiti politics , whoever emerged the Governor control the state. in 1999/2002.. Niyi Adebayo was elected under d platform of AD, won the Assembly, Reps & Senate .. 2003/06 FAYOSE PDP won Governor , Assembly, Rep & Senate .... 2010 FAYEMI ACN won as Governor , 25 out of 26 Assembly, Reps & Senate ..... 2014 FAYOSE won, Assembly , Reps & Senates .... that's the trends in d state , So if Ekiti decide today all Na history for FAYOSE and his Goons
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by femi4: 11:38am On Jul 21, 2015
GspotAngela:
This is the most Garrulous Governor in Nigeria. I thought Yoruba people told us that Ekiti state has the highest number of PhD holders and Professors in Nigeria. Is this loose mouth the best they can afford as a Governor in a state that prides itself as an enclave of academia's ? .

His counteparts are busy comissioning projects, he is still talking trash and distributing one cup of rice and a bottle of palm oil to hungry Ekiti people. Stomach infrastructure indeed
Fayose highest academic qualification is HND
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by Ahasco(m): 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
this man has so much wisdom, wow!
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by reuben79: 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
shollynoob:
hmmmmmm, ok o

Tifnubu, Fayose have spoken, he come forget say him na mere mortal
remember he said more than dat to bhuari.is Nt today r been giv fake prophesy.time will tell
Re: APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose by mikolo80: 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
shollynoob:
hmmmmmm, ok o

Tifnubu, Fayose have spoken, he come forget say him na mere mortal
na so him talk for 2010 Wey him no even complete him first term

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks / Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) / Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.