Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Biafra Chat Room - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Chat Room (4540 Views)

Chat Room Live Report> Nnamdi Kanu Head To Ecowas Court Today / Common Guys Join Our Chat Room On Watsapp... Drop Your Number / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Chat Room by bilms(m): 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
BIAFRA CHAT ROOM
http://mrrightsng..com/2015/07/biafra-chat-room.html

I can't explain how I burst into the chat room of the Biafran early this morning, I didn't use to take them serious but today I discovered that I miss a lot for ignoring the chat room. In fact you will catch much fun and fall in love with their ideology. So funny people in that chat thread. . There were many people there Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Niger Delta, Ibibio, Efik etc. I know these people based on their chat comments which bore ethnic loyality as usual. . To start with someone said in Biafra they won't tolerate Hausa idiots or Yoruba cowards nor Ibibio/Efik who are betrayers. Another man said they will pay back Ogoni/Andoni and fakeIgbo that collaborated with Nigeria troops in PHC in 1966. Another one said Biafra is God's project in making so they won't tolerate homosexual/lesbian in that place because God hates them. Another one appeal that its not good to hinder people freedom of sexual preference...lol. . In a jivy issue of leadership came up. Some people said the man Nnamdi Kanu is a traitor who is trying to hijack what Nwazuruike had done. Suddenly heaven let loose about who's the true leader of the abstract Biafra. From there division came! Some support Kanu, some Nwazuruike. Some said both can work together. They listed all murders carried out by Nwaz and how he extorted money from people and politicians and how he endorsed GEJ...LWKD. . Some even said they don't need leaders! That anybody can emerge as leader. They said Igbos are not like coward Yoruba that hide under leaders. . After the leadership tussle came the issue of Biafra state capital. Some said Aba, some Owerri, some Nnewi to honour Ojukwu. That caused a lot of chaos as some started calling Ojukwu names that he ran away when needed most. Some said he went for negotiation, some blablabal! Some supported Onitsha but some said Onitsha people are traitors due to their loyality to Asaba people and they are not true Igbo..lol! The person who mentioned Enugu was tagged a mad man. All these with curse and insults on each other and occassional insults on Hausa or Yoruba who dare comment that its a castle in the air. . Further, on the pro Biafran chat a crazy guy from SS burst in to ask where will they get resources! So funny! A guy answered that their brothers from SS will go with them and mumu Hausa n lazy Yoruba will be stranded lol. . Suddenly a guy from SS came on to say if Igbos think of the oil of SS they will fail because its not on their territory. Then one Igbo said five states in Biafra have oil that are yet to be explored. I can't stop laughing! . Instantly, one guy Chima who I eventually knew that he schooled in FUTA Akure said Biafra and SS will soon organise meeting on how both can work together. So funny that I keep on laughing that I said so I have being missing this comical trend since. . Issue of boundary also came up. Some said just basic Igbo lands will be carved. Some said from Benin but exclude Calabar and Ogoja because they are wicked traitors who seized Igbos' assets in 1966. . One bad Hausa boy said how will they move their assets in Kano, Lagos and Oyo state! Some said they will sell them in Biafra pounds, some opinned that they will still be coming there,so far Biafrans can come and do business in Nigeria...lol. . So funny a chat room. . Someone raised the issue of Igbos who can't trace their home again! They said those people won't be an issue as they are already lost Igbos! . So many issues and hillarious hopes. . I didn't pass any comment because my conclusion may be silly as coward Yoruba boy but all I know, the words of Huxley and Foucault won't depart from my mouth which says . "The only lesson we learn from history is that we don't learn anything from history". . Period.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Chat Room by themonk(m): 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
those claiming to be SS are actually yoruba, we know them. they come to cause confusion in all our discussions.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Chat Room by bilms(m): 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
hum
Re: Biafra Chat Room by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
themonk:
those claiming to be SS are actually yoruba, we know them. they come to cause confusion in all our discussions.

bros I'm an original South Southerner and I support Biafra NIGERIA any day anytime.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Chat Room by JuicyTesticles: 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
Yorubas are enemies of Unity between South East and South South. Only Stupid people from South South cannot see this.

South South should as themselves why Yorubas are so interested about the Biafra struggle.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Chat Room by OkutaNla: 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
grin grin grin OP, you wicked o. Lol. You got me in stiches bro. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Chat Room by bilms(m): 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
FOR THE MATURED MINDS ONLY
Odua this, Biafra that, Arewa this, Ijaw nation that... all delusions of grandeur.

The rest of the advanced world is working towards integration (united we stand), dumb Africans are clamoring for disintegration (divided we fall).

If every 'nation' get this twisted wish Nigeria alone will have over 300 countries, 300 times weaker than one united Nigeria. You don't want to count how many useless thousands of squabbling entities will emerge from Africa.

Where all these stupid thinking is emerging from beats the shit outta me.

What is it with the black man's obsession with hate? Self hate especially?

Even our geniuses are retarded by it, and neither does global exposure cure it!

Who will bell this cat
frown emoticon

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Chat Room by bilms(m): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
WHO IS CHEATING WHO?
This is getting really hilarious, most Nigerians feel betrayed and shortchanged by Nigeria, and they all want their pound of flesh.

Now, let's assume the disgruntled represent a majority of their "ethnic" groups, this means everyone wants out. That is, over 250 "tribes" or nations want out.

Now, my question is this, if they all get their wishes who's gonna be left? Better still, where are they all going to

Another interesting puzzle is this, their problem is undeniably with the Nigerian government, but how come no one seems to realize that their state/tribal governments are still the Nigerian government, and will remain with them as they "leave"?

Same leaders, same politicians, same lootocrats, same problem(s), and a weaker group to fight it. How have they changed anything?

How about multi-ethnic States? How will they manage their own brand new ethnic squabbles? Mind you, there isn't a single mono-ethnic state in Nigeria.

Is it not wiser to seek a civil resolution based on rational enquiries, to these perceived differences? Rather than bitter and hate driven disputes?

Lastly, I understand why the deeply religious may hate and suspect people from other religions vis-a-vis ethnic groups, but how can a self confessed humanist manage to hate people of different cultures??

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Chat Room by Duru1(m): 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
bilms:
BIAFRA CHAT ROOM

I can't explain how I burst into the chat room of the Biafran early this morning, I didn't use to take them serious but today I discovered that I miss a lot for ignoring the chat room. In fact you will catch much fun and fall in love with their ideology. So funny people in that chat thread. . There were many people there Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Niger Delta, Ibibio, Efik etc. I know these people based on their chat comments which bore ethnic loyality as usual. . To start with someone said in Biafra they won't tolerate Hausa idiots or Yoruba cowards nor Ibibio/Efik who are betrayers. Another man said they will pay back Ogoni/Andoni and fakeIgbo that collaborated with Nigeria troops in PHC in 1966. Another one said Biafra is God's project in making so they won't tolerate homosexual/lesbian in that place because God hates them. Another one appeal that its not good to hinder people freedom of sexual preference...lol. . In a jivy issue of leadership came up. Some people said the man Nnamdi Kanu is a traitor who is trying to hijack what Nwazuruike had done. Suddenly heaven let loose about who's the true leader of the abstract Biafra. From there division came! Some support Kanu, some Nwazuruike. Some said both can work together. They listed all murders carried out by Nwaz and how he extorted money from people and politicians and how he endorsed GEJ...LWKD. . Some even said they don't need leaders! That anybody can emerge as leader. They said Igbos are not like coward Yoruba that hide under leaders. . After the leadership tussle came the issue of Biafra state capital. Some said Aba, some Owerri, some Nnewi to honour Ojukwu. That caused a lot of chaos as some started calling Ojukwu names that he ran away when needed most. Some said he went for negotiation, some blablabal! Some supported Onitsha but some said Onitsha people are traitors due to their loyality to Asaba people and they are not true Igbo..lol! The person who mentioned Enugu was tagged a mad man. All these with curse and insults on each other and occassional insults on Hausa or Yoruba who dare comment that its a castle in the air. . Further, on the pro Biafran chat a crazy guy from SS burst in to ask where will they get resources! So funny! A guy answered that their brothers from SS will go with them and mumu Hausa n lazy Yoruba will be stranded lol. . Suddenly a guy from SS came on to say if Igbos think of the oil of SS they will fail because its not on their territory. Then one Igbo said five states in Biafra have oil that are yet to be explored. I can't stop laughing! . Instantly, one guy Chima who I eventually knew that he schooled in FUTA Akure said Biafra and SS will soon organise meeting on how both can work together. So funny that I keep on laughing that I said so I have being missing this comical trend since. . Issue of boundary also came up. Some said just basic Igbo lands will be carved. Some said from Benin but exclude Calabar and Ogoja because they are wicked traitors who seized Igbos' assets in 1966. . One bad Hausa boy said how will they move their assets in Kano, Lagos and Oyo state! Some said they will sell them in Biafra pounds, some opinned that they will still be coming there,so far Biafrans can come and do business in Nigeria...lol. . So funny a chat room. . Someone raised the issue of Igbos who can't trace their home again! They said those people won't be an issue as they are already lost Igbos! . So many issues and hillarious hopes. . I didn't pass any comment because my conclusion may be silly as coward Yoruba boy but all I know, the words of Huxley and Foucault won't depart from my mouth which says . "The only lesson we learn from history is that we don't learn anything from history". . Period.

The only funny bunch in all these craps is you, the poster.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Chat Room by Rose2014: 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
CreekReporter:

bros I'm an original South Southerner and I support Biafra NIGERIA any day anytime.

One way to identify Yorubas on this forum

Once you see someone that opened a new moniker and they keep emphasizing he's from SS on each comment he makes : look no further; that's a yoruba right there.
Why did u create a new moniker na? cheesy why can't u guys be proud of ur root for once?
U think say na by add creek to ur username lmao

It doesnt need a smart person to pick out that u just created this moniker to claim SS

Bunch of sophisticated cowards

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Chat Room by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
Rose2014:

Once you see someone that opened a new moniker and they keep emphasizing he's from SS on each comment he makes : look no further; that's a yoruba right there.
Why did u create a new moniker? cheesy why can't u guys be proud of ur root for once?

It doesnt need a smart person to pick out that u just created this moniker to claim SS

if you have a problem with me come to my DETROIT residence let's settle it out

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Chat Room by Rose2014: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
CreekReporter:

if you have a problem with me come to my DETROIT residence let's settle it out

Detroit ko, Jamaica ni lmao cheesy cheesy
When did Oshodi become Detroit cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Chat Room by madenigga(m): 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
CreekReporter:

I am from south south too.
Is der anything like fake southsouth?
I am not in support of Biafra, but Nigeria needs restructuring for equality.
Re: Biafra Chat Room by Rose2014: 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
madenigga:

I am from south south too.
Is der anything like fake southsouth?
I am not in support of Biafra, but Nigeria needs restructuring for equality.

Please don't let him fool u o cheesy
The guy is not from SS

It's only Yorubas that don't see that there's a need for Nigeria to be restructured at least
There's hardly any true Naija Deltan that feel that way. Not necessarily Biafra but there's need to renegotiate Nigeria.

So once u see Niger Deltan saying he loves Nigeria the way it is now, use binoculars to look them wella cheesy na Yoruba

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Chat Room by sweetgala(m): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
Duru1:

The only funny bunch in all these craps is you, the poster.

Even with his objective analysis of the silly cacophony witnessed in the chatroom , and his willingness not to castigate people your hatred and bitterness or shall I say your foolishness made you jump the gun.

If I slap you, your brain would reset

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Chat Room by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
bilms:
FOR THE MATURED MINDS ONLY
Odua this, Biafra that, Arewa this, Ijaw nation that... all delusions of grandeur.

The rest of the advanced world is working towards integration (united we stand), dumb Africans are clamoring for disintegration (divided we fall).

If every 'nation' get this twisted wish Nigeria alone will have over 300 countries, 300 times weaker than one united Nigeria. You don't want to count how many useless thousands of squabbling entities will emerge from Africa.

Where all these stupid thinking is emerging from beats the shit outta me.

What is it with the black man's obsession with hate? Self hate especially?

Even our geniuses are retarded by it, and neither does global exposure cure it!

Who will bell this cat
frown emoticon

India was like nigeria after colonialism/independence. Now india has split to form India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, mnyamar and Sri lanka.

See where they all are today.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Chat Room by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
Rose2014:

Detroit ko, Jamaica ni lmao cheesy cheesy
When did Oshodi become Detroit cheesy

hahahaha you're quite funny though.

I just checked your profile and your past threads and it seems you need Biafra badly.

I love how you are doing your own part trying to fight for the freedom of Biafra in the little way you can .

although I'm not in support of your secession, but I admire the love you guys have for what u believe in.

BTW what is oshodi?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Chat Room by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
Why not create a watsapp group and letz discuss what all of diz is all about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Chat Room by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
Why not create a watsapp group and letz discuss what all of diz is all about .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Chat Room by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
Rose2014:

Please don't let him fool u o cheesy
The guy is not from SS

It's only Yorubas that don't see that there's a need for Nigeria to be restructured at least
There's hardly any true Naija Deltan that feel that way. Not necessarily Biafra but there's need to renegotiate Nigeria.

So once u see Niger Deltan saying he loves Nigeria the way it is now, use binoculars to look them wella cheesy na Yoruba

lol so you're convinced I'm from the south west?

well, I gat nothing to prove to anyone .
Re: Biafra Chat Room by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lawrence Ibe Wrote>>>>>>> You love Biafra, you want Biafra, you dream Biafra and you will die for Biafra. You see Ojukwu as your Hero and the leader of the Biafra nation and yet you refused voting for him in 2003 presidential elections. Even in 2007 presidential elections, Majority of the people in "Biafra Land" did not vote for their hero Ojukwu and thereby blowing the only chance they had to give Biafra a teeth. One interesting fact is that, in 2003, Ojukwu got only 3 votes in Bayelsa State, 27 in Delta, etc. In 2007, he recorded just 155,947 vote which represented a meager 0.44% of the total votes. He did not win any state in "Biafra Land". He could not even amass 5% of the total vote cast in Abia, Imo, Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, etc. Yet you claim and cling to the Biafra dream as if you are ready for Biafra. Kepp deceiving yourself, it pays to do so. What baffles me is; biafra dream ends on Facebook, twitter and on Radio Biafra. Ojukwu, a well trusted and respected Igbo son was rejected by his people at the polls and you think the "guy man" Nnamdi Kalu will do better. Keep dreaming, but don't fail to take malaria medicine when you wake up. As for me, I still stand for one united and prosperous Nigeria were justice, equality and respect for all reigns supreme irrespective of where you came from. A country were equal opportunity is given to everyone and promotions, rewards and appointments are merit based. A country were nepotism, sectionalism and tribal sentimentality are eschewed. This is the Nigeria we all can work for and make it happen. Biafra will never be the answer because even if Biafra is given, the Biafra nation will be hijacked by the same old greedy Igbo leaders (OUK's, T.A Orji's, Achike Udenwa's, etc.) who only stand for their belly. Biafra will only end up making few people richer and more Igbo's impoverished. Let's believe in Nigeria and Nigeria will be great again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Chat Room by themonk(m): 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
CreekReporter:

biafra nigeria?
Re: Biafra Chat Room by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 21, 2015
themonk:
biafra nigeria?
pardon?
Re: Biafra Chat Room by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 21, 2015
CreekReporter:

I just checked your profile and your past threads and it seems you need Biafra badly.

I love how you are doing your own part trying to fight for the freedom of Biafra in the little way you can .

although I'm not in support of your secession, but I admire the love you guys have for what u believe in.

BTW what is oshodi?
Onye iberibe somebody

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Chat Room by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 21, 2015
CreekReporter:

BTW what is oshodi?
Awon oshi jatijati

1 Like

Re: Biafra Chat Room by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 21, 2015
Lemon12:
Awon oshi jatijati
English please

1 Like

Re: Biafra Chat Room by bilms(m): 7:57am On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Biafra Chat Room by opeaceo: 10:08am On Jul 21, 2015
Rose2014:

Why did u create a new moniker na? cheesy why can't u guys be proud of ur root for once?

How come anyone that doesn't support the Biafra charade is from other region asides the SS/SE region??
If everyone believes in the Biafra ideology, don't you think people can safely call them/us Zombies??

The Biafra thingy is for the SE and the SE only, please don't include the SS.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Chat Room by bilms(m): 10:33am On Jul 21, 2015
Hum
Re: Biafra Chat Room by Rose2014: 10:48am On Jul 21, 2015
opeaceo:

How come anyone that doesn't support the Biafra charade is from other region asides the SS/SE region??
If everyone believes in the Biafra ideology, don't you think people can safely call them/us Zombies??

The Biafra thingy is for the SE and the SE only, please don't include the SS.

Where r u from? SS too?
Re: Biafra Chat Room by opeaceo: 10:51am On Jul 21, 2015
Rose2014:

Where r u from? SS too?
Stating my region here is of no importance to the discussion.
Re: Biafra Chat Room by Rose2014: 10:55am On Jul 21, 2015
opeaceo:

Stating my region here is of no importance to the discussion.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIDEO: Osinbajo Caught Lying On National Television / Wishful Map Of Nigeria - Post Buhari / Photo! Is This The Youngest Police Officer In History?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.