Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Post Something To Encourage/inspire Someone Out There - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Post Something To Encourage/inspire Someone Out There (3022 Views)

Could Janet Jackson Inspire A Trend Of Older Mommas? / How To Encourage Good Study Habits In A Child / Do You Encourage Beating Of Children By Teachers At Schools? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Something To Encourage/inspire Someone Out There by francizy(m): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
kaboninc:

That lady na case oh.

She just dey attract me.

Hehehehe, na you go run oh!
Re: Post Something To Encourage/inspire Someone Out There by kaboninc(m): 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehe, na you go run oh!
I go carry am ruunnnn
Hehehehe
Re: Post Something To Encourage/inspire Someone Out There by francizy(m): 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
kaboninc:

I go carry am ruunnnn

Hehehehe

What? shocked

All the best oh!

2 Likes

Re: Post Something To Encourage/inspire Someone Out There by kaboninc(m): 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
francizy:

What? shocked
All the best oh!
You go help me ni!
Re: Post Something To Encourage/inspire Someone Out There by francizy(m): 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
kaboninc:

You go help me ni!

No oh! I fit help you for any other case but no be Kanwus own.. grin
Re: Post Something To Encourage/inspire Someone Out There by kaboninc(m): 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
francizy:

No oh! I fit help you for any other case but no be Kanwus own.. grin
You dey fear ni? cheesy
Re: Post Something To Encourage/inspire Someone Out There by Teeboy15(m): 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
kaboninc:

You go help me ni!
See wetin u and francizy dey do abi? Una try well o
Re: Post Something To Encourage/inspire Someone Out There by thelish(f): 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
SAMBARRY:
...don't mention
hmmm. I love all, but love this most. tank u iya wura .

1 Like

Re: Post Something To Encourage/inspire Someone Out There by francizy(m): 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
kaboninc:

You dey fear ni? cheesy

Yes oh! She pass my power!

1 Like

Re: Post Something To Encourage/inspire Someone Out There by francizy(m): 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
Teeboy15:

Wetin francizy do?
Re: Post Something To Encourage/inspire Someone Out There by kaboninc(m): 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
Teeboy15:
You wan join us?
Re: Post Something To Encourage/inspire Someone Out There by Teeboy15(m): 10:24am On Jul 23, 2015
francizy:

Wetin francizy do?
D topic say post something to encourage somebody, no be discuss something to derail thread

1 Like

Re: Post Something To Encourage/inspire Someone Out There by Teeboy15(m): 10:25am On Jul 23, 2015
kaboninc:

You wan join us?

Whr ur own pix, abi na professional thread derailer u b?
Re: Post Something To Encourage/inspire Someone Out There by kaboninc(m): 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
Teeboy15:

Whr ur own pix, abi na professional thread derailer u b?

I do not have a picture but I have a text. Can I copy and paste here?

I was reading this book, "Everyday is a Friday", last Saturday, can't remember the author's name. A particular story got my attention and has been on my mind ever since I began reading the book.

There was a story of a certain rich man. Was wealthy as he could meet all his financial needs. But he wasn't happy. I think a car dealer too. So in the course of a conversation with this wealthy man, the question of what the wife does was asked. Then the wealthy man said: "oh my wife, she's a manufacturer".

Noticing the behaviour of the wife in the gathering, the wealthy man was then asked: what does your wife actually manufacture? And he said "she manufactures unhappiness!"

What do you manufacture?

As we spend today in our various closets, gatherings, work place, home, anywhere, we should endeavour to ponder on that question.

Do have a fantastic day today!
Re: Post Something To Encourage/inspire Someone Out There by Teeboy15(m): 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
kaboninc:

I do not have a picture but I have a text. Can I copy and paste here?

Aww... nice one. Tnx
Re: Post Something To Encourage/inspire Someone Out There by emilyone(f): 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2015

Re: Post Something To Encourage/inspire Someone Out There by emilyone(f): 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Post Something To Encourage/inspire Someone Out There by emilyone(f): 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Something To Encourage/inspire Someone Out There by emilyone(f): 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2015

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Something To Encourage/inspire Someone Out There by emilyone(f): 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Something To Encourage/inspire Someone Out There by Teeboy15(m): 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
emilyone:
Lovely.
Tnx for reaching out to pple
Re: Post Something To Encourage/inspire Someone Out There by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 24, 2015
Here..

Re: Post Something To Encourage/inspire Someone Out There by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 24, 2015
More

Re: Post Something To Encourage/inspire Someone Out There by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:
plz explain d latter part....*if it takes money 2 b happy den d search for happiness will never end*tnx
Re: Post Something To Encourage/inspire Someone Out There by SAMBARRY: 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
MissMalia:
plz explain d latter part....*if it takes money 2 b happy den d search for happiness will never end*tnx
if money determines your happiness. The day you're broke you won't be happy
Re: Post Something To Encourage/inspire Someone Out There by Teeboy15(m): 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
Optimall:
More
Tnx a lot.
The third pic is actually my testimony
Seeing that has renewed my strength.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Post Something To Encourage/inspire Someone Out There by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
Shalom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Something To Encourage/inspire Someone Out There by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
emilyone:

Wonderful!
Re: Post Something To Encourage/inspire Someone Out There by AskProf: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
Teeboy15:
Please just post something nice that can bring back hope to someone broken or about to give up. U don't know how far this may go in somebody's life

"The day is bright, it's bright & fair, oh happy day, the day of joy.
The day is bright, it's bright & fair, oh happy day of joy"
Re: Post Something To Encourage/inspire Someone Out There by KanwuliaJara: 1:17am On Sep 17, 2015
When others are laughing hard at you, make sure you laugh THE LOUDEST AND HARDEST!!!! kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Something To Encourage/inspire Someone Out There by emilyone(f): 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
Here is another one

Re: Post Something To Encourage/inspire Someone Out There by sexymoma(f): 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help A Lady In Marriage / I Was Sexually Abused As A Child By My Own Father. / Divorce The Only Option For Me, I Still Love Her But She Can't Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.