Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,146 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Getting To Know Your Intended Partner...michael & Chidinma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting To Know Your Intended Partner...michael & Chidinma (426 Views)

How To Know Your Man Loves You / What Will You Do If Your Intended Spouse Nudes Leak / Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting To Know Your Intended Partner...michael & Chidinma by datprincess(f): 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
You getting to know your intended partner
uumm....
Michael – “Chidinma, you are beautiful.”
Chidinma – “Thank you” (she smiles)

Michael – “You might want to say we are just meeting for the first time after talking on phone for barely one week but I like you, I like what I see and I am in desperate need of a girlfriend. So I am saying and not planning to waste time. Be my girlfriend.” (he throws his hand over Chidinma’s neck, caressing her arm as he drove sensual feelings through her veins)
Chidinma remains silent while staring right into Michael’s eyes.
“I have been single for a while now and here is this handsome looking dude asking me to be his girlfriend. Do I say yes? I don’t even know him. Yes I know he is a friend to my friend’s boyfriend but that’s all I know. Can I jump into this? Something isn’t right”, she thought
Michael – “if you continue staring at me I would be tempted to kiss your lips. Your lips are just too cute and I can’t wait to kiss them”
Chidinma smiles and moves her gaze away as fast as possible.

Michael – “are you scared of me kissing you?”CLICK HERE TO READ MORE...http://www.princessosas..com/2015/07/you-getting-to-know-your-intended.html

Re: Getting To Know Your Intended Partner...michael & Chidinma by datprincess(f): 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
shocked

(1) (Reply)

The True Waiting Game..... / Who Is More Caring / 6 Steps To End A Bad Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.