Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,604 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man (91479 Views)

Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her / Lady Contemplates Suicide After Boyfriend Cheated On Her With Best Friend / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by ObiOmaMu: 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
Do you see any truth in her statement or did the boyfriend really overreact?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/read-funny-explanation-girl-gave-after.html

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by austin2all: 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
Cheap girls been pranking niggars since 800BC
Truth is; she's the daughter of oga Lie Mohammed

Wow., I'm FTC. I dedicate this to all the faithful babes in our lives, they shall be forever rewarded for their loyalty.

219 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by espn(m): 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
Only an idiot will believe dis!!

81 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
So?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by dpete1: 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
quite hilarious

4 Likes

Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by cruzita(f): 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
And a love starved nigga will definitely believe

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by halfricanadian(f): 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
shocked huh he is a fool

2 Likes

Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hope ur gfs name is not Sophia oh men dat girl dey lie for Africa.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by timidapsin(m): 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
[size=14pt]Where is the Video?[/size] undecided

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by gistmeloveblog: 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
Okay
Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by Sicozone(m): 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
ha

2 Likes

Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by kennyman2000(m): 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha. Period have suffered!

18 Likes

Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by Adekorya: 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
The Girl must be Lai Mohammed's daughter.

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by Beehshorp(m): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
Op how come u av Lai Mohammed's daughter on ur whatsapp list? Be careful oo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by SenatePresdo(m): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
A story culled from the abyss of Lies.

The guy wanted to have sex with her, but she refused, and the guy "LEFT".

you came in and "THOUGHT" she was having sex. How then did you catch her on bed with another Man, if the man has LEFT?? BTW she might be right afterall.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by dimsonu(m): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
halfricanadian:
shocked huh he is a fool

He or She??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by shizzy7(f): 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
Why is it on front page

I.need a detailed explanation

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by martyns303(m): 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
Compulsive liar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by biggz82: 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
Story

1 Like

Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by princemmab(m): 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
timidapsin:
[size=14pt]Where is the Video?[/size] undecided

1 Like

Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by Socketbet: 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
I don't believe this...... You would have snapped them..... You just dull me this night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by fasho01(m): 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
What a response..

I wonder what some girls take guys to be

4 Likes

Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by Redlabel: 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
Super story

1 Like

Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by Smellymouth: 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
Fvck girls and their stupid childish mentality!!!

Naija girls can fvck for stupid reasons.. undecided

18 year old Marcus Rashford made my day!!.5 Goals in 8 Games!!!!.If my GF like make she fvck my gate man, I don't care.. undecided

Click like if u feel Marcus is the new kid on the block

152 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by Omotayor123(f): 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
He fit be True oooogrin tongue

1 Like

Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by IGBOPRINCE: 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
Dramatical errors. One of those things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by ladyF(f): 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
As ironic as it sounds, she may really be telling the truth....

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by Dyt(f): 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
In this kain situation
Trust me no explanation fits in
Just dit and fowolero
Its over
Gbabe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by Kyllahmc(m): 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lol u get money or u no get money, u get long dik or u get small dik, u fine or u no fine, u romantic or u no romantic, u sabbi knack or u no sabbi knack, a b*tch is a b*tch and can never be satisfied with just you. Its in the blood. Im talking to the brothers, If you ever find a loyal woman dont ever joke with her.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by shachris02: 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
the girl is most prob saying the truth.

First, they guy didn't catch her red handed having sex. The man was not on top of her....heck, the man was not even in the same room when he saw her.

Just because he saw her on wrapper and maybe the man was home as well, he concluded that they had sex.

Most guys are always quick to conclude.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man by Aviero: 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
shachris02:
the girl is most prob saying the truth.
First, they guy didn't catch her red handed having sex. The man was not on top of her....heck, the man was not even in the same room when he saw her.
Just because he saw her on jeans and maybe the man was home as well, he concluded that they had sex.
Most guys are already quick to conclude.
This one would believe if he catches his girlfriend atop a man, and she says, "Baby, I don't know how it happened, I just slipped and fell on him. That's all." Baba, use your head jorh

26 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) / Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses / Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.