Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans (4982 Views)

Obaseki Sacks State Worker For Testifying Against Party In Election Case / 'Jonathan Testifying For Dasuki In Court Is Desirable'- Dasuki's Lawyer A. Raji / IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by onenaira3: 10:47am On Jul 21, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He was still ballsy in that interview. Did ya'll peep what he said at the end of the interview?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. You can't help but love that Nnamdi (no homo), I swear I have nothing but huge respect for that nigga. That's the kind of people I like associating with...the dude's that'll say anything and everything on their mind and don't give a rat ass if some one is offended by it.
Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by princdebola201(m): 11:12am On Jul 21, 2015
thewarrior72:
BIAFRA is our home, it may not come today,tomorrow or next, but it will surely come someday.
Children of Israel suffered thesame fate for many generation, but at the appointed time God sent Moses to deliver them, though, not without decimating Egypt for they refusal to let them go.

"When one makes peaceful change impossible, he/she makes violent change inevitable"
and ur Igbos die in Millions,while alhaji Eze grabs his passport and run to US same way ur coward warlord ojukwu Flee to ivorycoast, then u and ur poor flat heads. Brothers die in penury..while ur Flat head sisters re married to Leprosy Men in the North in order to decongest the rate of suffering in ur Erosion Ravaged Land..

1 Like

Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by Arsenate(m): 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Ayam commingwink

But bfor then,let me use this time to say.

LONG LIVE BIAFRA..the cowards can only watch from the sideline and wail.

I am glad that our ignorant youths,are being sensitiz daily on the scam the expired nation is.

Nigeria had chance to carry everybody along,but it choose to discriminate,stereotype and spread hate against igbos.despit the crime against humanity it commited against igbos.

It is on this acct,I left the fence that I was seatin on,under the mantra of ONE nigeria.
And I stood for my people. I will die fighting for them.
Any right thinking igbo person,should be able to see that,nigeria is not a place for us.
There is only one home for us..BIAFRA.

And anybody who stands on our way,shall become history.

[/size]

you ibos are a bunch of deluded beings I swear. claiming others are afraid to let you go. FYI everyone wants you gone. no one wants you. you keep trooping to other people's regions like flies yet you come on Nairaland claiming some imaginary beings are stopping you from leaving. the day y'all leave is the day there will be celebration all over the streets of Nigeria.
lol, these guys need to be placed on some anti schizophrenic agent or something. their delusions know no bounds.
people are stopping you from leaving my azzz lol
leave already... you empty chest beaters.

1 Like

Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by cyprus000: 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
Arsenate:
you ibos are a bunch of deluded beings I swear. claiming others are afraid to let you go. FYI everyone wants you gone. no one wants you. you keep trooping to other people's regions like flies yet you come on Nairaland claiming some imaginary beings are stopping you from leaving. the day y'all leave is the day there will be celebration all over the streets of Nigeria.
lol, these guys need to be placed on some anti schizophrenic agent or something. their delusions know no bounds.
people are stopping you from leaving my azzz lol
leave already... you empty chest beaters.
[size=13pt][b]
First:you made a very grave mistake to quote me and open the cum-guzzler you call mouth to spew hugwash.

On the flipside:if you aren't an ignorant douche-fagg.
You won't need jah to tell you that you need to seek mental assylum,cos its evident that you need a total mental evaluation to emancipate you from stupidity.
Now to the main deal. did you actually say no babylon is trying to stop biafra?.

*which people fought biafra for good 3yrs,and even received westeren backing,just to keep biafra in the scam nation?.
>>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Civil_War

*which government have been persecuting pro biafrian groups,just for declaring biafra?
>>http://www.punchng.com/news/police-arrest-500-as-group-declares-biafra-republic/

*which government,have been fighting tooth and nail.just to halt the operation of radio biafra?
>>http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/186692-nigerian-govt-lied-radio-biafra-still-broadcasting.html

*which people have been cowardly imposting and creating threads just to fustrate the biafrian movement?.
All in the self deciet of divide and rule tactics,which has proved to be abortive.

*which FG refused to discuse the reconsideration of staying in the scam nation,in the just concluded national conference.?..especially when its known fact that biafra will ask "out" from the scam.
>>http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-26613962

Before you quote me again,make sure you seek mental evaluation first.

On the flipside again: if you aren't an idiiot,you would have known that those igbos in your region.
bought your lands from you and you expect them return those properties to you,without refund?..for what if I may ask.

If I may ask,don't you also have yorubas in the east?.
If we have to go by your logic. Those yorubas in UK and east, should also pack their bags and leave what ever they most have worked for, over the yrs and head back home....hypocritical fuckwit.
[/b][/size]

1 Like

Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by Arsenate(m): 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt][b]
First:you made a very grave mistake to quote me and open the cum-guzzler you call mouth to spew hugwash.

On the flipside:if you aren't an ignorant douche-fagg.
You won't need jah to tell you that you need to seek mental assylum,cos its evident that you need a total mental evaluation to emancipate you from stupidity.
Now to the main deal. did you actually say no babylon is trying to stop biafra?.

*which people fought biafra for good 3yrs,and even received westeren backing,just to keep biafra in the scam nation?.
>>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Civil_War

*which government have been persecuting pro biafrian groups,just for declaring biafra?
>>http://www.punchng.com/news/police-arrest-500-as-group-declares-biafra-republic/

*which government,have been fighting tooth and nail.just to halt the operation of radio biafra?
>>http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/186692-nigerian-govt-lied-radio-biafra-still-broadcasting.html

*which people have been cowardly imposting and creating threads just to fustrate the biafrian movement?.
All in the self deciet of divide and rule tactics,which has proved to be abortive.

*which FG refused to discuse the reconsideration of staying in the scam nation,in the just concluded national conference.?..especially when its known fact that biafra will ask "out" from the scam.
>>http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-26613962

Before you quote me again,make sure you seek mental evaluation first.

On the flipside again: if you aren't an idiiot,you would have known that those igbos in your region.
bought your lands from you and you expect them return those properties to you,without refund?..for what if I may ask.

If I may ask,don't you also have yorubas in the east?.
If we have to go by your logic. Those yorubas in UK and east, should also pack their bags and leave what ever they most have worked for, over the yrs and head back home....hypocritical fuckwit.
[/b][/size]

ahhhhhhh
this moronic nyamiri just said I made a grave mistake quoting him. I'm shivering already. Lol, so what you gonna do to me, tiger? yeah, as per the crime I, arsenate, committed for quoting you, the almighty idioittic flat head? NOTHING, YOU MORROON. all you can do is beat your chest some more, string a couple of "fancy nasty" words and embolden them.
fuVckking nyamiri thinks he's kingkong, lmao.
fuckkkoff Nairaland and go form your miserable biafraudd already, you dimwit. looool. no one's gonna miss you.
btw, I didn't bother reading all the rubbish you wrote up there; cos I know is the usual eeeeboe rubbish. only the first paragraph caught my attention.
Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by cyprus000: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
Arsenate:
ahhhhhhh
this moronic nyamiri just said I made a grave mistake quoting him. I'm shivering already. Lol, so what you gonna do to me, tiger? yeah, as per the crime I, arsenate, committed for quoting you, the almighty idioittic flat head? NOTHING, YOU MORROON. all you can do is beat your chest some more, string a couple of "fancy nasty" words and embolden them.
fuVckking nyamiri thinks he's kingkong, lmao.
fuckkkoff Nairaland and go form your miserable biafraudd already, you dimwit. looool. no one's gonna miss you.
btw, I didn't bother reading all the rubbish you wrote up there; cos I know is the usual eeeeboe rubbish. only the first paragraph caught my attention.
[size=13pt]
Lol..gringrin

I can't believe that a man can rant lyk a market womangrin..just look at the way he started his comment.."Ahhhh"grin

Anyways,dats what you guyz are known for..cowardice.

For the fact that a simpletonic scummy dounce lyk you.
Is allowed to wonder about cyber space,means that nigeria lack "animal control" system or they don't know their job.

I have pressing issues to attend to,not some kids who have choosen stupidity over intelligence.

Nevertheless

Don't forget my advice son,make sure you seek mental assylum.
You look mentally palegrin
[/size]
Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by Arsenate(m): 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Lol..gringrin

I can't believe that a man can rant lyk a market womangrin
Anyways,dats what you guyz are known for..cowardice.

For the fact that a simpletonic scummy dounce lyk you.
Is allowed to wonder about cyber space,means that nigeria lack "animal control" system or they don't know their job.

I have pressing issues to attend to,not some kids who have choosen stupidity of intelligence.

Nevertheless

Don't forget my advice son,make sure you seek mental assylum.
You look mentally palegrin
[/size]

lol, I thought you said I made a grave mistake quoting you? I thought you were gonna come at me with some brutal come backs. this is so fvvking lame, man....lmfao
never mind. i knew you were incapable of doing shiiit in the first place. it's common with y'all. empty chest beating is your speciality. yep, chest beating is exclusively reserve for you deluded morooons. you're just wasting my fvvking time.
gtfoh.....hahahahaha
Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by cyprus000: 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
Arsenate:
lol, I thought you said I made a grave mistake quoting you? I thought you were gonna come at me with some brutal come backs. this is so fvvking lame, man....lmfao
never mind. i knew you were incapable of doing shiiit in the first place. it's common with y'all. empty chest beating is your speciality. yep, chest beating is exclusively reserve for you deluded morooons. you're just wasting my fvvking time.
gtfoh.....hahahahaha

[size=13pt]
First: I would have taken time to wipe your arse,but considering the dipshit asscocky scum you are.

I decided otherwise,cos it will be downgrading to my persona, engaging a cumtart, who has an empty skull and can't engage in a witted argument,cos there is nothing a brain filled with poo can offer.

Why on earth will I even give my attention to a dumshity,wit piggy skeet-shiznit.

Who behaves lyk an axwound(pussyy).a low life slowpoke at that, who need rehab to be fit to intigrate into human society,cos its evident that not only do you wallow in the swamp of stupidity and ignorance,you also have animalistic tendencies.

Not even animals considered to be wise,but animals lyk pig,ram,goat etc.

Sincerely speaking,I have to confess that your cocknuggy nitwitted triat is really causing a nuisance on cyber space and it's out of brotherly love.

I advice you to seek mental evaluation

[/size]
Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by Arsenate(m): 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
First: I would have taken time to wipe your arse,but considering the dipshiy asscocky scum you are.

I decided otherwise,cos it will be downgrading to my persona, engaging a cumtart, who has an empty skull and can't engage in a witted argument,cos there is nothing a brain filled with poo can offer.

Why on earth will I even give my attention to a dipshity,wit piggy skeet-shiznit.

Who behaves lyk an axwound(pussyy).a low life slowpoke at that, who need rehab to be fit to intigrate into human society,cos its evident that not only do you wallow in the swamp of stupidity and ignorance,you also have animalistic tendencies.

Not even animals condisdered to be wise,but animals lyk pig,ram,goat etc.

Sincerely speaking,I have to confess that your cocknuggy nitwitted triat is really causing a nuisance on cyber space and it's out of brotherly love.

I advice you to seek mental evaluation

[/size]
mtsweeeeee
lmfao
Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by cyprus000: 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
princdebola201:
and ur Igbos die in Millions,while alhaji Eze grabs his passport and run to US same way ur coward warlord ojukwu Flee to ivorycoast, then u and ur poor flat heads. Brothers die in penury..while ur Flat head sisters re married to Leprosy Men in the North in order to decongest the rate of suffering in ur Erosion Ravaged Land..

Thanks. Leave us to take our decisions. It ain't none of ur business.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Co-Defendant In The Trial Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Displays Bravery... Video / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu, Others Honoured At The 2017 Nigeria Entrepreneur Awards / The Enemies Of State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.